Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Aid Me Please - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Aid Me Please (442 Views)

*sdg Group Donates First Aid Boxes To Secondary Schools In Osogbo* / Practical First Aid Training In:abuja,lagos,port-harcourt,warri,ogun & Benin / PRACTICAL FIRST - AID TRAINING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aid Me Please by Mandy2018(f): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Can someone aid me out right now please, my cooking gas finnished two days ago, and I had been using my electric cooker , but with absence of light means, I had to switch to snacking.

Yes am working and my pay day is 4th ....every month....a receptionist at presidential hotel here in Benin.

Can someone aid me with #2,000 even if its for a kg.

Gtbank plc
Mishael C kings

God bless you
Re: Aid Me Please by TemTweaks: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mandy2018:
Can someone aid me out right now please, my cooking gas finnished two days ago, and I had been using my electric cooker , but with absence of light means, I had to switch to snacking.

Yes am working and my pay day is 4th ....every month....a receptionist at presidential hotel here in Benin.

Gtbank plc
Mishael C kings

God bless you

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Aid Me Please by Nelbless(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mandy2018:

Gtbank plc
Mishael C kings

God bless you

Ouch

I know that state of things.....I have been there, I really wish I could do something for you now, but ....... responsibilities have ensured am out now.

I hope someone will aid you out, Nigeria ain't easy for anyone....

So sorry

Peace
Re: Aid Me Please by badaru911: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
..... Old scam format used mainly by ladies... 4th of July is already here, so be patient... You already have a job.... You still have money cos you are buying snack... Use that money for snacks to get a 900 gas and use it till you get your salary.. Use your brain Mr scammer..
Re: Aid Me Please by Mandy2018(f): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
badaru911:
..... Old scam format used mainly by ladies... 4th of July is already here, so be patient... You already have a job.... You still have money cos you are buying snack... Use that money for snacks to get a 900 gas and use it till you get your salary.. Use your brain Mr scammer..

I understand .......that the cloud is so dark doesn't mean it rained everywhere.

Sure, I had been snacking, but must I explain how I access the snacks, if on credit or just ...

Not every one sir/ma in dire need is a fraud, it's ok to be suspicious cos it's a dark country anyways and it will take some level of strong vision to see clearly.
Re: Aid Me Please by Mandy2018(f): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
TemTweaks:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck

Thanks sir
Re: Aid Me Please by Mandy2018(f): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nelbless:

Ouch

I know that state of things.....I have been there, I really wish I could do something for you now, but ....... responsibilities have ensured am out now.

I hope someone will aid you out, Nigeria ain't easy for anyone....

So sorry

Peace

Thanks sir
Re: Aid Me Please by Ktosin753: 6:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Be careful of that guy offering you a job

Re: Aid Me Please by TemTweaks: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Ktosin753:
Be careful of that guy offering you a job

If I am innocent of all the accusations labelled against me, may the judgement of God Almighty fall upon you and all you touch and all your household Ina. Way so heavily that can not be solved with money, strength or comnections

(1) (Reply)

3 Profitable Side Hustles One Can Do In Right Now Along With A Regular 9 - 5 Sal / URGENT: NYSC And National Diploma(ND) Transcript/result / Corps Members Display Cultural Diversity With Inter-platoon Carnival Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.