Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Make More Than 10% Monthly Trading Crypto With EMA On Chartless.co - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make More Than 10% Monthly Trading Crypto With EMA On Chartless.co (400 Views)

Chartless / Everything Crypto With Nobadnews / How Can I Invest Into Crypto With 500k At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make More Than 10% Monthly Trading Crypto With EMA On Chartless.co by ramonchang(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hello there, in this post, I am going to be sharing with you how you can make consistent income with crypto trading regardless of market condition. But first let me share with you the logical reason I believe so.
If you carefully examine the chart of any random crypto, you'd see that generally for a given period of time, market picks a direction especially on big timeframes like 4-hour, 1-day or 1-week

Below is a chart of BTCUSDT from June 2021 to June 2022 on 1-Day Candle. It is obvious that over a period, we are either going above the thin blue line (the EMA) or below it. We can perform the same exercise on any other coin, and the result will be almost the same.
What we do at chartless.co is to provide you with an automated trading bot that makes it possible for you to trade EMAs (developed in house by chartless). All you have to do is connect you Binance futures or spot account to chartless, sit back and watch us grow your account.
pecks of using chartless:
Chartless is free to use for two pairs for a month if you register before the end of July 2022.
We also offer very cheap monthly subscription.
Automatically access up to date trading algorithms developed in house by our experienced team.

Note that the above article is not a financial advice, Kindly do your own research.

Re: Make More Than 10% Monthly Trading Crypto With EMA On Chartless.co by Qre1: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nice chart

Binary options automated trading bots

1 Like

Re: Make More Than 10% Monthly Trading Crypto With EMA On Chartless.co by solreb: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
Can we talk Adebayo. I am interested in Charles's. I trade Futures on Binance. WhatsApp.me on 0803 237 2245
Re: Make More Than 10% Monthly Trading Crypto With EMA On Chartless.co by Ebubu7: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2023
ramonchang:
Hello there, in this post, I am going to be sharing with you how you can make consistent income with crypto trading regardless of market condition. But first let me share with you the logical reason I believe so.
If you carefully examine the chart of any random crypto, you'd see that generally for a given period of time, market picks a direction especially on big timeframes like 4-hour, 1-day or 1-week

Below is a chart of BTCUSDT from June 2021 to June 2022 on 1-Day Candle. It is obvious that over a period, we are either going above the thin blue line (the EMA) or below it. We can perform the same exercise on any other coin, and the result will be almost the same.
What we do at chartless.co is to provide you with an automated trading bot that makes it possible for you to trade EMAs (developed in house by chartless). All you have to do is connect you Binance futures or spot account to chartless, sit back and watch us grow your account.
pecks of using chartless:
Chartless is free to use for two pairs for a month if you register before the end of July 2022.
We also offer very cheap monthly subscription.
Automatically access up to date trading algorithms developed in house by our experienced team.

Note that the above article is not a financial advice, Kindly do your own research.
If I invest 50k naira in my binance wallet, how much profit can this Bot make me in a month?
Re: Make More Than 10% Monthly Trading Crypto With EMA On Chartless.co by ronyboy: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:

If I invest 50k naira in my binance wallet, how much profit can this Bot make me in a month?
you need expert advise from absolute advisers
Re: Make More Than 10% Monthly Trading Crypto With EMA On Chartless.co by ronyboy: 2:55pm On Jan 30

(1) (Reply)

Need To Move Heavy Items Within Lagos Or Outside Lagos? Come In / Why Naira Keeps Depreciating / 350% ROI Within 18weeks & 10% Commission On Affiliate Purchases - Paidout Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.