Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,283 members, 7,957,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

DJ Cuppy In Tears After Completing Her M.Sc Thesis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy In Tears After Completing Her M.Sc Thesis (254 Views)

Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match / DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy In Tears After Completing Her M.Sc Thesis by domesifa(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
TEARS OF JOY � The wait is finally over!!! My Thesis is finally 100% done!!! �� Not sure why weeping is my reaction right now.

I’m so drained that it actually feels so difficult to celebrate. � Over the last few weeks, I’ve pushed myself SO much, both mentally and physically to actually finish this degree. Truthfully, this has been one of the most challenging experiences of my life… This paper alone has made me want to drop out of Oxford University TWICE.

I've done something only a few can do, and I don’t need to ask for anyone’s respect or flowers - I’ve earned them! � People keep asking where the party is?! LMAO I need to rest and rebuild… It is important to understand that when you have worked as hard as I have for a project like this, you get so fatigued and partying is the last thing on your mind.

I am thankful for all the people who have supported me and proud of myself throughout this process. Lastly, I am thankful to God who has been with me the entire way!!! ��

#CuppyOnAMission #SchoolsOut #ThesisDone #WeMadeIt #OxfordUni #CuppyDat

https://www.facebook.com/122058967858093/posts/pfbid02cFAchfAeBju2iSBqShNbQXtb7DdH8Skd2rdJaG38y3GtLNWZ3nRNj5wkUheYrsvnl/

Re: DJ Cuppy In Tears After Completing Her M.Sc Thesis by Emmamay10: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
This life no just balance. She gained admission in year 2021 and she is done. I gained admission in year 2018 for an MSc degree program in a Federal University in South West, Nigeria. Up til now, I'm yet to finish, all because of the failed systems we have in Nigeria. So depressing !

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Moving Company / Osun Election: Portable Tackles Davido For Unfollowing Him On Instagram / Reactions As Woman Wakes From Two-year Coma And Makes Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.