Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Widowed Okrika Seller Cries Out To God After Opening A Bale She Bought - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Widowed Okrika Seller Cries Out To God After Opening A Bale She Bought (554 Views)

AY: I Lost N500 Million Opening A Non-Smoking Night Club / Ken Erics Calls On God After Marriage Crash / 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Widowed Okrika Seller Cries Out To God After Opening A Bale She Bought by Deathtk: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Widowed Okrika Seller Cries Out To God After opening a bale she bought and discovered it was filled with rags

It’s a heart-breaking video to watch. A woman in Nigeria has opened a bale of clothes and found that it was filled with rags. She is heard saying, “God wetin I go do? I no get husband, children dey for school, God where are you?”
The woman is seen crying as she holds the clothes…

Watch the video here

https://www.legittrust.com/widowed-okrika-seller-cries-out-to-god-after-opening-a-bale-she-bought-and-discovered-it-was-filled-with-rags/

Re: Widowed Okrika Seller Cries Out To God After Opening A Bale She Bought by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omo some people dey brutal when it comes to scamming others

(1) (Reply)

Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End / Gistlover Is A Bandit And A Thief, I've Evidence To Expose Him - Mr Jollof / Bbnaija's Daniella And Khalid Caught Trying To Quench The 'cold Of The Night' Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.