Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari (40872 Views)

Hushpuppi: Rush To US Now, Defend Yourself – HURIWA Tells Abba Kyari / 2019 Election: Arrest Tinubu Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies / Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by Schprobs: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good news, Nah only south east u dey flex muscle

2 Likes

Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by christistruth01: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lightorder:
truth should be turned to lie because it is coming from IPOB . you will be the one to die next. Stupidity is in your DNA

LagosEmir:

You're just a fool

Soldiers were massacred and this is all you've got to say?

You're a fool, offence intended .

author=Emma513 post=114330636] [color=#000000][/color]
you see your life we are talking about the killing of soldiers and police and you are after IPOB, who get sense get wisdom,

Back to sender in Jesus name

Did HURIWA Complain about Igbos murders of Security agents and Civilians ?

When IPOB murdered Pregnant Harira and her 4 Children did HURIWA say a word?

Did HURIWA say a Word about the Abia Cattle Market Massacre or the beheading of Soldier Gloria and her Fiance with his Uncle and Cousin?

When IPOB shot dead 2 female INEC Officials at their desks did you hear a word from HURIWA

Or did they say anything when People were being shot dead for leaving their homes on Mondays?

HURIWA has an ulterior motive and Agenda they are not interested in Security
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by efuro(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
i wonder what is delaying their sack.
even local vigilante know what to do to fight insecurity even at the cool of their offices dey can still surgically use drones. it is indeed that our ARMED FORCEs refused to live up to their oath.
one day we all shall be consumed armed or not!
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by OKC22: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Buhari should as a matter of urgency step aside for a competent hand to run the affairs of the government and the national assembly should do the needful if he refuses to step aside.This has become a serious issue,the killings has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by TONY042(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
bad government is a blessing to some

sure, but it's time for Nigeria to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
Buhari is a MONUMENTAL BLUNDER!.
The lifeless scammer is all shades of redundance and fiasco!
Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by ijeoma727: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
They are cashing out with human lives na.They are cashing out with human lives na....
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by Abujaexpress: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Between Serap, muric and huriwa
I dunno which is more useless.... undecided undecided
Useless as in? Are okay?
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by ObiF24(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hahaha...true talk
slimfit1:
He needs to sack himself first he has the lowest form of integrity buhari.
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by od501: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by Walewow: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
vote bat for continuation of buari 2.2 grin

Even Buhari self no fit go vote himself now, obviously the man is a curse to the nation.
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by lilfresh96(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by okoroemeka(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
It seems that the only thing military about the Nigerian army is the uniform. Were they drinking peppersoup when about 43 personnel were killed or what? No sentry?

/
no defence perimeter,no electronic alert of breached perimeter,no sandbag machine gun nest,no rpg,no armoured personnel carrier for such number of men,no bullets to fight back, actually I noticed everywhere I see army officials what they have is outdated ak47 with only one or two magazines making it a total of 60 bullets no extra ammunition pouch,no grenades nothing else,the Nigerian army is an obsolete fighting unit that cannot meet up to current reality of modern battle field,the only way forward for them is to engage a professional team like blackwater to retrain Frontline soldiers

5 Likes

Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by hotseat: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
At this stage, expecting anything positive from the Dumbo-in-Chief and Grand Patron of Terrorists in Nigeria, is tantamount to wishing for a pie in the sky.

Buhari came to kill, steal and destroy our collective humanity where in brotherhood we used to stand.

Life that was viewed as sancrosant in the days of yore, now worth less to nothing because this is one of the cardinal purposes for which he sought power consistently!
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by Joker25: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Just yesterday I saw a post about military men burning down a village in cross river over a killing of a soldier
Let's watch and see how this same military men will react to this case
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
When they tell me Boko Haram or Terrorist are living in Shiroro, I am always kind of surprise , especially knowing that I have been there, and the people know how to mind there business. Although I hear it is easy to link Kaduna via Shiroro , I am yet to look at my map to verify that.. Biko they are peaceful people , mainly agrarian they shouldn't be subjected to this kind of nonsense and to think that I was planning to have a small house there by the lake sometimes in the future close to the airstrip ...This country sef, terrorist dancing skelewu few kilometers to Abuja.
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by lastgenious(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
What surprise me the most is how trained soldiers just die like chickens. 30 for crying out loud. Haba, what a shame.

They train everyday, they have air advantage, and then some group of untrained villagers with guns just run them down like they were some sick chickens.

Even in full-blown war before 30 soldiers die sometimes it takes days even weeks. But in Nigeria just one attack 30 soldiers. Unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by Jaqenhghar: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Savk who? Are the soldiers complaining?
They love it the way things are afterall their ogas are buying rolexes and apartments in dubai. A dog is always happy when its master is content
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by harmargedon: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

HURIWA is Igbos Media Wing run by a man called Onwubiko
so you justify the killings because it's headed by a south Easterner?
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by torqque7(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
We had the opportunity to change this government but Stupid Nigerians still gave them Second tenure and this is the result,see the level of insecurity and sotay Canada is writing a whole epistle on Nigeria with all BAD NEWS and the so called President doesn’t even care rather he is globetrotting and has ignored the security situations,always Vowing to deal with terrorist yet No action instead they decide to rehabilitate bandits and reintegrate them into the society and government lol.

My dear Country Nigeria I weep for you but it is Never too late, we can salvage the situation next year..be OBIDIENT O PETER OBI IS THE HELP WE SO DESPERATELY NEED, if we mistakenly miss this opportunity then I’m afraid for the worst as he Peter Obi has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOOSE because he is already rich and can live anywhere in the world but what about the average and poor Nigerians?our relatives in the village?it is we who have everything to loose if this Man isn’t elected o..

Forget religious sentiment,The insecurity has affected both Christians and Muslims..infact the North is the one who has been affected most,maiduguri etc sotay Zamfara government is urging its citizens to arm themselves..My God is this how bad we have become? God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by edungene7: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sai Baba delivering on is promises he would possibly be smiling in Portugal telling is boys well done for the good job
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by bitbillionaire: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Corruption is the root of Nigeria's problem. Let's kill corruption.

Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by Taich(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

HURIWA is Igbos Media Wing run by a man called Onwubiko

Wow
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by jamace(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin Buhari only hires and very allergic to firing, Buhari is very far from being a national leader. grin grin
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Send your soldiers to South east joor! More soldiers to South east! Ndi ala!
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sack who?
How can incompetence sack incompetence?
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by RaptorX: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Probably 30 unmotivated, badly trained and
not well equipped young men, who joined the army to escape unemployment and to bully bloody civilians.
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by SharonLoveth(f): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
And one goat will still vote this evil party (APC) come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by unscripted(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Between Serap, muric and huriwa
I dunno which is more useless.... undecided undecided
you
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by Formation10: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
My prayer is that the blood of the innocent will surely fight the evil one's that want to sell Nigeria to the fullani
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by CheapHomes1: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari by Thomthom(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

So it's Ok the terrorists massacred the soldiers and nobody should talk about it right?

Smh
All these kinds of senseless comment you go just ignore am..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram / Election Postponement: Charity Ngilu, Kenyan Governor Stranded, Laments Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.