Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. (613 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Neat / Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Pristine Condition Core I5 256gb Ssd/8gb RAM For 1piece / Extremely Neat Note 4 For Sale @56K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Full images available 50k or best offer

3G/32
Removable battery
Infrared blaster
Direct UK used

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Clean no cracks no screen problem

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
What you see is what you get

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by sambass(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
av
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Direct UK
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by error4040: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
50k ?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by Cyphar(m): 12:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Joker

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 2:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Available.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 2:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Cyphar:
Joker
Pray for poverty banishment from your life

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 2:15am On Jul 02, 2022
error4040:
50k ?
Or best offer
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by Sicilyjoe: 4:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by WarriAproko: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2022
50k for existing fone wen dun comot line.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Sicilyjoe:
You can do better. Don't let it be like the other time you missed out

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by Sicilyjoe: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2022
londonerr:

You can do better. Don't let it be like the other time you missed out

Consider it I bought London used note3 18k last month
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by error4040: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
londonerr:

Or best offer

For 2014 device with Android KitKat, 50k ?

LWKMD happy sales.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thanks all. 50k or best offer....let's go there

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by Cyphar(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
londonerr:

Pray for poverty banishment from your life

In everything that you do, use your brain.

You are just a stupid piece of shit trying to sell an outdated samsung worth 3k for 50k or so.

Oloriburuku...... Poverty will never leave your house hold. Bastard.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cyphar:

[s]In everything that you do, use your brain[/s]

[s]You are just a stupid piece of shit trying to sell an outdated samsung worth 3k for 50k or so.[/s]

[s]Oloriburuku...... Poverty will never leave your house hold. Bastard[/s]

Sometimes it is impossible for people to accept reality. And that is especially true for those whose own reality is dark, hostile and defined by acute poverty. Denying real events and naming them untrue simply does not cut the mustard....... may God's grace help you out of extreme poverty jealousy and pains. Ciao

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by Cyphar(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
londonerr:

Sometimes it is impossible for people to accept reality. And that is especially true for those whose own reality is dark, hostile and defined by acute poverty. Denying real events and naming them untrue simply does not cut the mustard....... may God's grace help you out of extreme poverty jealousy and pains. Ciao

See a lowlife poverty striken fellow calling another person poor.. for you to sell at that price it might be due to the fact that it's either you are a pickpocket, or an idiot who don't know when to throw away a condemned phone.

Just send me your account details lemme help your life so you can stop wallowing in pains

Omoh ale jati jati
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Available. Make your offers

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ignore poor trolls

bigGBOLA:
no mind the bastard. That is how they misinform people

londonerr:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 3:58am On Jul 03, 2022
Cyphar:

See a lowlife poverty striken fellow calling another person poor.. for you to sell at that price it might be due to the fact that it's either you are a pickpocket, or an idiot who don't know when to throw away a condemned phone.

Just send me your account details lemme help your life so you can stop wallowing in pains

Omoh ale jati jati

Cyphar:

In everything that you do, use your brain.

You are just a stupid piece of shit trying to sell an outdated samsung worth 3k for 50k or so.

Oloriburuku...... Poverty will never leave your house hold. Bastard.

All you have said will be your portion forever. My business is not yours. As you have pronounced so shall it be onto you and yours in the name of Jesus. For it is written as you loved cursing so shall it come upon you like water into your bowels and oil into your bones and as you delighted not in blessings so shall it be far away from you. You will be clothed with utmost shame and covered with your own confusion as with a mantle. Next time you will learn to leave other people's businesses alone. As God lives you shall seek bread out of the desolate places you shall eat but never satisfied.... and wickedness shall be set over you and Satan shall dwell at your right hand. You will never be able to tell these in a joyous mood.... and none shall extend mercy unto you! None!

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 3:59am On Jul 03, 2022
Sold!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 4:02am On Jul 03, 2022
error4040:

For 2014 device with Android KitKat, 50k ?

LWKMD happy sales.
Upgradeable to android 11 for the snapdragon version and android 10 for the exynos version. I appreciate your disposition even though you did not believe. God bless you
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 4:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Sicilyjoe:
Thanks for your kind offer. I'd rather use as a backup phone than sell for 25k.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by Cyphar(m): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2022
londonerr:

All you have said will be your portion forever. My business is not yours. As you have pronounced so shall it be onto you and yours in the name of Jesus. For it is written as you loved cursing so shall it come upon you like water into your bowels and oil into your bones and as you delighted not in blessings so shall it be far away from you. You will be clothed with utmost shame and covered with your own confusion as with a mantle. Next time you will learn to leave other people's businesses alone. As God lives you shall seek bread out of the desolate places you shall eat but never satisfied.... and wickedness shall be set over you and Satan shall dwell at your right hand. You will never be able to tell these in a joyous mood.... and none shall extend mercy unto you! None!

I reject whatever you sent to me.... Cus I know every negative word there belong to your family and unborn generations...

Premature death belong to you. Stray bullet will hit you. Sickness and terminal diseases will be you and your families portion.

Amen.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by error4040: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
londonerr:

Upgradeable to android 11 for the snapdragon version and android 10 for the exynos version. I appreciate your disposition even though you did not believe. God bless you

Happy Sales
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by londonerr: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
sold thanks

error4040:

Happy Sales

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Pristine Conditions! Sold. by error4040: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
londonerr:
sold thanks

Well here we go!

Rather than Exchange words with unknown individuals seeking attention i believe this would show you that ignoring trolls and doing your thing pays off.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sealed 2022 Macbook Pro M2 8/512gb For Sale...SOLD / Iphone X Needed, Budget 100k / ***Sold***HP Elitebook Folio 9480M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.