Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,398 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card (945 Views)

Experience Seamless Shopping On Amazon And Ebay With Our Specialized Service / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Remified(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please I need a solution for this. Ever since I got the access bank dollar card, I can't make any payments on ebay with it even after linking it to Paypal I still face the same issue.
Please anyone with knowledge on how to go about this I would really appreciate.
I have contacted the bank and even ebay but it has just been a futile effort.
I really think it's an issue from the bank but the bank claims the card is okay yet can't still make web payments.
I really need a solution to this issue cause its now getting frustrating. A lot of my plans have been halted for 2 months cause of this.

Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by SUPERPACK: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
90% of Nigerian cards now have a $20 monthly limit.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Godisallgood: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Try and change ur profile address to tally with ur shipping address..
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Remified(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Godisallgood:
Ok
How do I do that
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Remified(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Godisallgood:
But isn't my billing address meant to be here in Nigeria.
My shipping address was given to me by the logistics company
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Godisallgood: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Remified:

But isn't my billing address meant to be here in Nigeria.
My shipping address was given to me by the logistics company
u have to do that because ur see the descrepancy is the reason why dey are rejecting the card..try what i asked u to do
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Oshe3084: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
By the way that shipping company GIG that gave you that address will charge you $100 to ship that laptop to Nigeria
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Remified(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oshe3084:
By the way that shipping company GIG that gave you that address will charge you $100 to ship that laptop to Nigeria
I thought the charge with a rate/lbs
Thanks for letting me know. Do you have any other Shipping logistics company suggestions I can use
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Remified(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oshe3084:
Doesn't this apply anymore, I opened a standard account with them

Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Zidoh(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Remified(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Godisallgood:
u have to do that because ur see the descrepancy is the reason why dey are rejecting the card..try what i asked u to do
Sir please what exactly do you mean by profile address? Is it my billing address you mean?
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Remified(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
SUPERPACK:
90% of Nigerian cards now have a $20 monthly limit.
Not same with a dollar card

1 Like

Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Remified(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Already called the bank to verify my billing address but they said I need to be present at any branch to get that information which means I have to wait till Tuesday.
Please anyone who can help me make payments on ebay, I have the money for the items just can't make payments or give a remedy to this issue
The whole thing is now getting frustrating
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by victorogundepo0(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Send in your link, let's handle that for you.
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by victorogundepo0(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Remified:
Already called the bank to verify my billing address but they said I need to be present at any branch to get that information which means I have to wait till Tuesday.
Please anyone who can help me make payments on ebay, I have the money for the items just can't make payments or give a remedy to this issue

Send your links
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Remified(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
victorogundepo0:

Send your links
How do I reach you directly.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Godisallgood: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Remified:

Sir please what exactly do you mean by profile address? Is it my billing address you mean?
yes ur billing address will tally with ur shipping address and ur name
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Godisallgood: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Remified:
All dis are not necessary..just do what asked u to do but if u inssit i can make pqyment for u
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by victorogundepo0(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Remified:

How do I reach you directly.

WhatsApp: 07051302949

Ps: I don't ship. Strictly buying.
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Oshe3084: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Remified:

Doesn't this apply anymore, I opened a standard account with them
this particular laptop won’t weigh upto 12.5 pounds,they’ll charge you a flat fee of $100.Thise guys dy mean
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Oshe3084: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Remified:
Reach out to me or you can use barter card to make the payment
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Remified(m): 5:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Godisallgood:
yes ur billing address will tally with ur shipping address and ur name
Ok let me try this
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Remified(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Oshe3084:
this particular laptop won’t weigh upto 12.5 pounds,they’ll charge you a flat fee of $100.Thise guys dy mean
Seriously, I will have to call them first before proceeding further, I use their standard account that the min weight is 6lbs which the collect $30 as flat rate for anything else lower and takes 15days to arrive after departure. please do you have any other sure alternative to GIG.
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by Tsufyaan: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Try heroshe and you can checked them out at www.heroshe.com
Re: I Can't Make Payments On Ebay With My Dollar Card by eddybells: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi, were you able to solve this issue? I'm having the same issue - payment declined

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!!! / Super Super Clean Apple Iphone 11 Pro Max Ww Unlocked / Iphone 14 Pro Max UK Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.