Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Mobile App To Manage Your Businesses Offline And Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mobile App To Manage Your Businesses Offline And Online (144 Views)

List Your Businesses On This Site / Hire Vans To Help Transport Cargo For Your Businesses - 08066382411 / Hire Vans To Help Transport Cargo For Your Businesses - 08066382411 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App To Manage Your Businesses Offline And Online by Hake1975: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rahmat Business is a mobile app being developed to manage shops even while the owner is away from their shop.
The apps (Android & ios) alongside the Web portal are in their test stage.
I'll share screenshots on this Topic & answer questions.
Re: Mobile App To Manage Your Businesses Offline And Online by Hake1975: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Manage products by Expiry Date.

This feature ensures that items in store have their expiry date known and there is a notification when the date is close by.

I suggest that instead of entering the actual expiry date of an item, the Shop admin should determine a grace period- maybe 3 months before actual expiry date, or otherwise as may be determined by the Shop Admin.

Effectively, product expiry can be prevented since there's notifications way before the actual expiry dates.

Happy selling!

(1) (Reply)

MK Uk Used Iphone And Samsung Smartphones @ Affordable Prices / Join My Group For Free Giveaway / Iphone And Samsung Smartphones (UK Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.