Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) (285 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Portuguese President Marcelo (Photos) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari meets with Portuguese Prime Minister Antonio Costa and Signs some MOU in Lisbon on 1st July 2022

President Buhari alongside Portuguese Prime Minister Antonio Costa witness signing of MOU between Nigeria and Portugal by Minister of Foreign Affairs Geoffrey Onyeama and Portuguese Minister of Foriegn Affairs Joao Gomez Cravinho during the President's meeting with the Prime Minister on 1st July 2022.

President Buhari alongside Portuguese Prime Minister Antonio Costa witness signing of MOU between Nigeria and Portugal by Minister of Youth and Sports Sunday Dare and Portuguese Minister of Parliamentary Affairs Ana Catarina Mendes during the President's meeting with the Prime Minister on 1st July 2022. With them are Minister of Communications Isa Pantami, Ambassador of Nigeria to Portugal Amb. Alex Kefas and Minister of Foreign Affairs Geoffrey Onyeama

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0XmTyrwJjxP1ZcAYwqpiYHWLECdoNBmJe1Fudj2uYPMFwZ59yaYXYgZboWFDA8AoUl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Lalasticala Seun mynd44

Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
more photos

Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Catching cruise when tinubu still dey beg am to give him VP

After him "pinish" him tenure na to hand over to another fulani to balance north deficit in aso rock
Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by TONY042(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
See as baba fresh, lolz
Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by Jollyman19: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Okay.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by Karlovych: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
embarassed Goodbye to APC!

No more "I belong to nobody" rhetoric
No more "President Michel of West Germany"
No more "Covid one-nine"
No more "I have only 50 Cows" and many more...

#Say no to uneducated leaders that present affidavits as their degree certificates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by akmath: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
I first see certificate Prime Minister. I think say they want go forge certificate for Tinubu.

Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by ayoolataiwo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Our able ajala president,,abeg bring chin chin while coming back o

Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by CleanInAll: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by Tunechi5(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Make this man just flex hin remaining one year, I don comot my hands from wailing

Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
This man just dey hold unnecessary meetings undecided
Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Failed president. I don't know why these countries are still hosting this failure. Buhari stinks to highest heavens.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Photos (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
akmath:
I first see certificate Prime Minister. I think say they want go forge certificate for Tinubu.

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osazemen Mourns Late Hon. Ise-idehen, Says His Death Is A Huge Vacuum / Peter Obi Sends Message To His Obidient Followers / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Most Northerners Don’t Consider Tinubu A Muslim- Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.