Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,289 members, 7,867,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

JCPOA: Doha Talks Left Iran Nuclear Deal Worse Off, US Official Says - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / JCPOA: Doha Talks Left Iran Nuclear Deal Worse Off, US Official Says (743 Views)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JCPOA: Doha Talks Left Iran Nuclear Deal Worse Off, US Official Says by compton11(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

A currupt politician trying to pull West down for criticizing his embezzlement of funds. Do you know how many billions His Sister made under his regime?
I wonder how Iran stuff turned to Pakistan prime minister?
Re: JCPOA: Doha Talks Left Iran Nuclear Deal Worse Off, US Official Says by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
compton11:
I wonder how Iran stuff turned to Pakistan prime minister?

You said they are friend with pakistan, under whose rigime? I'm trying to link you the connection why it was so. Imran Khan. Although both Countries have been having on and off relationship for a very long time, but it became Stronger during the regime of Imran Khan, whom was becoming anti west and Iran saw that as a welcome developement.
Re: JCPOA: Doha Talks Left Iran Nuclear Deal Worse Off, US Official Says by hayzed19(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yes, but Iran will feel less threatened as well.
BritishNaija:

Nukes is not ok, But allowing Iran to have it will raise the bars of dangers.
Re: JCPOA: Doha Talks Left Iran Nuclear Deal Worse Off, US Official Says by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
hayzed19:
Yes, but Iran will feel less threatened as well.

The only Reason Iran is being threatened is because they are trying to develop nukes, and that is not a Good thing, if they stop, No one will threaten them.
Re: JCPOA: Doha Talks Left Iran Nuclear Deal Worse Off, US Official Says by compton11(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

You said they are friend with pakistan, under whose rigime? I'm trying to link you the connection why it was so. Imran Khan. Although both Countries have been having on and off relationship for a very long time, but it became Stronger during the regime of Imran Khan, whom was becoming anti west and Iran saw that as a welcome developement.
the reason I said it was u try to link Saudi Iran enmity to Sunni Shia rivalry
Re: JCPOA: Doha Talks Left Iran Nuclear Deal Worse Off, US Official Says by Bentizil: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

The only Reason Iran is being threatened is because they are trying to develop nukes, and that is not a Good thing, if they stop, No one will threaten them.
Why can't Iran have nuke, is Israel not having nukes?
You're even talking about anti-west, is it a crime not to support the Western world??
You guys will be talking as if the rest of the world must answer to the West...
Re: JCPOA: Doha Talks Left Iran Nuclear Deal Worse Off, US Official Says by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bentizil:

Why can't Iran have nuke, is Israel not having nukes?
You're even talking about anti-west, is it a crime not to support the Western world??
You guys will be talking as if the rest of the world must answer to the West...

I have already explained Why Iran should not have nukes, check from previous replies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lithuania Gives In To Russia's Threat And Lift The Ban On Kaliningrad / President Biden Arrives In UK For The Queen Elizabeth II Funeral / How Else Should Have Isreal Have Carried Its War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.