Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How I Almost Dropped Out From Oxford Twice -DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Almost Dropped Out From Oxford Twice -DJ Cuppy (160 Views)

DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Almost Dropped Out From Oxford Twice -DJ Cuppy by originalmining: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
International Disk Jockey, Florence Otedola, has revealed that she almost dropped out of her master’s programme at the University of Oxford
DJ Cuppy, as she is popularly known, confessed that she contemplated dropping out of the prestigious university twice while writing her thesis.

She revealed this via her Instagram page on Friday.

“Tears of joy, the wait is finally over!!! My thesis is finally 100% done!!! Not sure why weeping is my reaction right now.

“I’m so drained that it actually feels so difficult to celebrate. Over the last few weeks, I’ve pushed myself SO much, both mentally and physically to actually finish this degree. Truthfully, this has been one of the most challenging experiences of my life. This paper alone has made me want to drop out of Oxford University. Twice.

“I’ve done something only a few can do, and I don’t need to ask for anyone’s respect or flowers – I’ve earned them!” She wrote in the caption.

Interested in generating more income source for yourself? Follow this simple process>>>

Re: How I Almost Dropped Out From Oxford Twice -DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
ok then what?
Re: How I Almost Dropped Out From Oxford Twice -DJ Cuppy by datola: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Academic at Oxford is rigorous no doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy In Tears As Fans Surprise Him @ His Live Performance In Portugal / Wizkid Vibes To Davido’s Song As Burna Shout Down Everywhere For His Birthday Pa / Have You Seen The Newest Brand Influencer ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.