Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Dj Cuppy Cried And Revealed That She's Done What Only Few People Can Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Dj Cuppy Cried And Revealed That She's Done What Only Few People Can Do (183 Views)

Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" / Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" / Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Dj Cuppy Cried And Revealed That She's Done What Only Few People Can Do by Gbadamosi01(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
DJ cuppy Shed Tears; "I Have Done Something Only A Few Can Do."

Popular Nigerian Disc Jockey and Singer, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy, revealed that she's passed through a lot these few weeks. She also posted a picture that shows her crying.

DJ Cuppy, the daughter of Femi Otedola, also revealed that she's done something only a few can do. While she maintained that she is not seeking praises or commendation from people, she insisted that she earned people's respect.

The controversial singer also added that she's tired and fatigued. She replied those asking her for parties that she's not ready for merriment. She noted that she needs time to rest and rebuild.

WHAT DJ CUPPY DID THAT ONLY FEW PEOPLE CAN DO�

https://ofofoentertainment.com/dj-cuppy-shed-tears-i-have-done-something-o/

Re: Why Dj Cuppy Cried And Revealed That She's Done What Only Few People Can Do by Christboy320(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
The girl na attention seeker ,
Re: Why Dj Cuppy Cried And Revealed That She's Done What Only Few People Can Do by otipoju(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Real one. She craves for tge limelight of showbiz and sports but ha no real talent to be there.

Hence she hops on to the next big thing.

Boxer, footballer, musician , actor all join.

Forgetting that as a billionaire pikin she is already a star.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Of Late Gospel Singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu Escapes Kuje Prison / Adekunle Gold Writes Fans Emotional Note.. Reveals How He Begged To Die(details) / #throwbackthursday: When I Met With Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.