Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract (37082 Views)

Mo Salah Becomes Second African To Score 100 Premier League Goals / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Mohamed Salah Becomes Fastest Liverpool Player To Reach 50 Premier League Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by SPAMBOX7: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Karleb:

You people should stop talking about wage structure like this abeg.

I can bet that in the next 5 years, Liverpool will start paying outrageous wages just like they have now started buying players at outrageous amount.
Man u that's paying outrageously where has it gotten them?
No be wetin spoil them rashford be that?
LFC got wise officials you get paid if you are deserving not like my yeye man u officials
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Lazenby007(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Mane didn't leave because of salaries. His agent debunked that.
His agent's claims were indirect.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by sexyteeola(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Richcreed:
both mane and sallah are from same race, both na African

Sometimes I Dey wonder if Una get sense. You think European see Egyptian, Morrocans, Algerians as African. Keep deceiving yourselves. Klopp is racist. You ever wondered why anything in white skin is worshipped

1 Like

Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Karleb(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Man u that's paying outrageously where has it gotten them?
No be wetin spoil them rashford be that?
LFC got wise officials you get paid if you are deserving not like my yeye man u officials

Liverpool used to say this about amount they sign players until they signed Van Dijk and they've never looked back.

Time will tell. undecided
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by space9880: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Karleb:

You people should stop talking about wage structure like this abeg.

I can bet that in the next 5 years, Liverpool will start paying outrageous wages just like they have now started buying players at outrageous amount.
in today’s market Liverpool spending is modest. Even the amount of rice in 2020 is not the same with now
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by space9880: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
TherapySession:
Talk to someone today.
free?
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by TherapySession: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
space9880:
free?
Yes it is.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by HarlequinLekex: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Mane didn't leave because of salaries. His agent debunked that.
I don't agree with that,the agent will tell us what we they want us to know and hear.

2 Likes

Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Richcreed(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
sexyteeola:

Sometimes I Dey wonder if Una get sense. You think European see Egyptian, Morrocans, Algerians as African. Keep deceiving yourselves. Klopp is racist. You ever wondered why anything in white skin is worshipped
you do not need to mention if i get sense, its petty! i understand that lot of white folks disdain black skin african. the countries you mentioned were once inhabited by almost dark skined people, centuries of invasion by multiple invaders from diffrent continents make them what they look like today. they are still african.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by raphy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Defenders will be shock when season start
YWNWA
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Nobleou(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
hatakekakashi:
Rascist So Salah's European, right?
mumu race is d colour of ur skin not ur origin
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by StanislausWeCan(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
robosky02:
Klopp is a racist

He waited till mane is out before fighting for salary increase for Mo Salah

Salah is not African?
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by JohnSP99: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
hatakekakashi:

But what you said about Klopp was wrong, the guy loved Mane even more than Salah when he was at Liverpool.
Really, is that true? just ask yourself. Never tried to stop Mane from leaving but became Salah's agent to push for an increase in salary but seriously I would like Liverpool to regret the injustice done to Mane by a long measure. He was never appreciated and was never even tried to convinced to stay. walahi it pain me for the guy
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by JohnSP99: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
emee701:
Mane has no pace anymore and wasteful in front of goals lately
really?
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by emee701(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
JohnSP99:
really?
yea
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by betshopagent(m): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2022
BigDawsNet:

We spend right but not like we can't afford this Players

But their wages will affect our squad

With Salah new wages... some players will receive paycut
I disagree.man u are the worst spenders in epl
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by hatakekakashi: 3:11am On Jul 04, 2022
JohnSP99:

Really, is that true? just ask yourself. Never tried to stop Mane from leaving but became Salah's agent to push for an increase in salary but seriously I would like Liverpool to regret the injustice done to Mane by a long measure. He was never appreciated and was never even tried to convinced to stay. walahi it pain me for the guy
Mane had his mind made up already, and he didn't ask for a raise before leaving. If he had, I'm sure he would have been given.

Salah on the other hand have been very vocal about how he wants to earn like his mates at other top clubs.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by hatakekakashi: 3:18am On Jul 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I don't agree with that,the agent will tell us what we they want us to know and hear.
Mane's fault though, was that he didn't really ask for an increase in wages before leaving, unlike Salah.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by ahnie: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hi Mr AdekS1
Good pm sir,I saw your pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea / Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi / 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.