Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Bet / Predicting Football Matches & Make Money Daily ! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Bet / Predicting Football Matches & Make Money Daily ! (8275 Views)

How To Make Money Daily On Whatsapp Using This Strategy / Easy But Profitable Business You Can Start From Home And Make Money Daily / Learn How To Earn Money Daily Without Stress Even When You Sleep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bet / Predicting Football Matches & Make Money Daily ! by herotic: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
do you want to know how to bet/ prediction and make money daily on football matches on a nigeria site without stress , then text your email here 08038018160
Re: How To Bet / Predicting Football Matches & Make Money Daily ! by orble: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2011
Just post them here on Nairaland. No need to call you Okay?

Post them if you are sincere!
Re: How To Bet / Predicting Football Matches & Make Money Daily ! by herotic: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
i didn't ask you to call me , i said text me your email , so that i can also fellow up along with you on daily matches to predict on that will make you money, i can be sending matches to nairaland everyday but i can sent it to your email daily.
Re: How To Bet / Predicting Football Matches & Make Money Daily ! by zionbaby2: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dearly Beloved Friend,

Thanks for your continued support to my daily Sports research, by means of a weekly financial donation sent via GTBank Plc., to the Account Number: 0015695133 and the Account Name: Nwachukwu Gabriel. And may God continue to increase at an alarming rate, His blessings upon your life, in the supreme name of Christ Jesus. Amen!

If you have made your reasonable financial donation for this Week, via via GTBank Plc., to the Account Number: 0015695133 and the Account Name: Nwachukwu Gabriel, in support of my daily Sports research, then check below. I have sent you the 100% Trend Based Daily Picks @ 5+ Odds for the games playing today & tomorrow: Friday 8th & Saturday 9th March., 2013. Place bet on the posted picks before 7 pm today.

Wishing you God's very best!

From: ZionBaby @ www *SportsTradingClub*webs*com or 08036088237

zionbaby.:

PLACE THIS BET FOR THE BELOW GAMES PLAYING TODAY & TOMORROW NOW!

NETHERLANDS: Eerste Divisie >>08.03.2013 >>20:00
FC Emmen - G.A. Eagles
Both teams to score?
Choose: Yes @ 1.40

NETHERLANDS: Eerste Divisie >>08.03.2013 >>20:00
De Graafschap - FC Volendam
Both teams to score?

ENGLAND: Premier League >>09.03.2013 >>16:00
Reading Reading - Aston Villa
Both teams to score?
Choose: Yes @ 1.65

ENGLAND: Blue Square North >>09.03.2013 >>16:00
Harrogate Town - Chester City
Both teams to score?
Choose: Yes @ 1.45

ENGLAND: Blue Square North >>09.03.2013 >>16:00
Corby Town - Stalybridge Celtic
Both teams to score?

Bet Type: 5 Folds @ 6.57 Odds

Stake: N 2500

Winning: N 13925

Returning: N 16425

God bless you!
Re: How To Bet / Predicting Football Matches & Make Money Daily ! by FERALPH: 5:06am On Oct 27, 2013
Thanks for the initiative of helping peeps like me tru ,legitimate activities like dis ,cos many atimes ,I run around friends to seek information on what to do to make at least few box ,but usually ,most of them are jst to unfriendly in sharing the idea that will help.

Can u pls be more informative ,about this NairaBet works ,cause I ve been a victim so many times ,I dnt stake my bet well on the right selections ( out of 7 selected teams ,wch I normally predict all to win ,1 will jst mess me up), and I feel so terrible @ this .

And do u need to stake with dat huge amount of money before you can win that hige amount of money,because many atimes ,I believe staking with jst #200 to win 7k + ,or #500 to win 36k+ ,is good ,but u re sayin #2500 for #1300+ .

Let me just state clearly that I am not tryin to fault you or otherwise ,I just want a better orientation ,cause winning the money anyway through ur experience and professional advice is all that matters to me and many others who will benefit frm ur advice here.

Please endeavour to reply this post quickly ,am in ibadan now and it is really trending and dats what I seem to use in making for myself before ASUU calls off strike ,am cash trapped,pls do justice so I can smile to the bank.
Or for further enquiries how do I contact you
Re: How To Bet / Predicting Football Matches & Make Money Daily ! by denitro(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2014

(1) (Reply)

A Must-have For The Family (Small And Big Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzers) / You Want A Bigger Bum Bum - Maca Root In Nigeria / Brand New Wheel Chairs From America For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.