Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Igbo Man Translate The Quran Into Igbo Language - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Man Translate The Quran Into Igbo Language (561 Views)

Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Translate The Quran Into Igbo Language by sorextee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is Sheik Murtala Chukwuemeka, the first Igbo man in the world that translated the Holy Qur'an into Igbo language. He has indeed done something that would be remembered until the end of times.

May Allah reward him abundantly for this great milestone.

Ps: I saw it online and decided to share. I'm not a Muslim by the way, but works like this should be commended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Translate The Quran Into Igbo Language by HITsquad: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
hmmm this religion no fit Igbo people sha... An Igbo Muslim always seem like he is up to something... like a Taliban waving American flag...

something always seems off... just saying

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Translate The Quran Into Igbo Language by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kudos, we need more igbo Muslims, Islam needs to conquer that region
Re: Igbo Man Translate The Quran Into Igbo Language by budaatum: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
sorextee:
This is Sheik Murtala Chukwuemeka, the first Igbo man in the world that translated the Holy Qur'an into Igbo language. He has indeed done something that would be remembered until the end of times.

Ps: I saw it online and decided to share. I'm not a Muslim by the way, but works like this should be commended.

Works like this are commended and so are you for posting it.

Thanks. And no, I'm not a Muslim either .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Translate The Quran Into Igbo Language by kkins25(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
sorextee:

Arabs wouldn't be happy with this...More strength to Quran translations.
Who can guess why I, an infidel, is happy the Quran is getting translated into several languages... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Translate The Quran Into Igbo Language by RightChanneI: 1:51am On Jul 02, 2022
His own title is NSO KORAN instead KORAN NSO grin
Re: Igbo Man Translate The Quran Into Igbo Language by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2022
sorextee:

Aamin

May Allah bless them and grant them Sabr as it's not easy to be a Muslim and Igbo!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Was It Ramadan / Send Unlimited Free Sms / Need a home Qura'nic teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.