Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun (64487 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by MatrixCircle: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
This might be rabies infection. She may have been bitten by an infected dog or canine. grin
Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by Awesome01(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
I was speechless when i saw the video. How can somebody be this wicked, turning a lady to a mad person barking like a dog just to have money.

God, your mercy don dey too much o. This kind yahoo plus guy wey do this wicked thing should be struck dead by thunder.
Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by Perfectbeing(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fiscus105:

If you see girls/ladies/women mind (mentality) when dating guys ehn, you would know this type of narrative will keep on growing.

I dnt have single sympathy for her

Many see men as only mean to get money, when they have functional brains, and when legs and hands are not deformed o.

Infact, some ladies, if they buy expensive clothes,bag or hairdos, all their mind would be how to get triple of the money from guys. Guys who are not your daddy, uncle or brother. As if it was guy who forced her to go for what she couldn't afford.

If all ur mind and mentality tailored towards getting money from guys at all cost,why won't you be victim of such relationship.

If you can see what Yahoo boy/rich guys normally subjected some ladies to, you will weep for this generation.
As much as you're right, it is unfair to blame the victim and not the perpetuator.
That's like blaming a man whose house was robbed because he didn't lock his door instead of blaming the robbers.
Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by Wwwq: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
How
Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by AntichristXXX: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
OriOko88:
Na rituals those yahoo boys dey do now. Na so one guy suddenly becomes rich in my neighborhood,within three months he had build a gigiantic shopping complex.. Infact all mouths were wowed at d speed and pace he built the shopping complex.. In less that two months. He later bought a venza. And was a talk of d town. A very young boy oo...like 28 29.. At last he died suddenly last week.. Very shocking death. People could not even rent d shops again.. That that scenario makes me believe that ritual truly exists. D guy case really surprised me. embarassed

I want to hear more.
Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by edosignature(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is pure lay journalism & uninformedness. There is nothing ritual about this. They lady might be on "drugs" or it likes.

Glorifying ritual, yahoo or it likes is a great deservice to the uninformed & those who always rush to conclusion.

Nigerians should learn to read books so as to free themselves from lazy journalism.
Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by Josh109: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:
fooking nigerian illiterates - everything is spirtual. someone cannot abuse drugs again
. This guy must be a Yahoo boy,. Shey na drugs they make her bark like dog?
Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by jimcaddy(m): 1:50am On Jul 03, 2022
You see these Yoruba boys, wey no go school, avoid them totally. Na them dey do yahoo plus pass. You turn babe to mad woman on top say you wan hammer. Which kain wickedness be that. These babes too won't listen. Anywhere there is money, you will run there, even if the money no legit, as long as it will buy iPhone, you mind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by Ohizman73(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
backnbeta:

Thanks for pointing that out. I guess the video I saw started after she completely tore off her top because she had on only a pair of shorts. I hope she gets the help she needs eventually undecided

yes i saw that particular video. but in the other video i saw she was later competely naked without shorts. how she took them off is a total mystery as she was handcuffed to the cell with one hand. it is really really unfourtunate.
Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by Ohizman73(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
nedekid:
Kai, I suspect she has been biten or scratched and infected with rabies, could be from an infected dog, bat etc.
The symptoms is violence, frothing at the mouth, barking.
Unfortunately at her stage, it is a lost cause as the person must die.
If she noticed on time and took anti rabies vaccine 1st dose within 24hs and subsequent other dozes she would have been fine.
As usuall our people will see spiritual, ritual intonation.

exactly that is an advanced stage of rabies with said symptoms from the video clip watched .she was probably beaten or stretched by a dog much earlier infected with the rabies virus and took it unserious . I just hope at the stage it she is can be redeemed as it is advanced.
Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by JustJennifer: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello guys what's up? What's?
In this video I will be teaching you the secret about volatility most Traders wouldn't show you, if you're new to my channel please Hit the subscription button and let's make money together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsWjWv2WPQ
Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by TheSourcerer: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Shalommy:
Still others won't learn. Good for her. Chaii
sad but any life is precious
Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by Favs001: 2:14am On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Ohizman73 post=114384490]

Please where can one get anti rabies vaccine for someone that has been exposed to a bite. Any suggestions ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos / Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.