Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Kk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kk (873 Views)

Kk / Kk / Kk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kk by MikeSimone40: 1:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Jj
Re: Kk by Vincyman: 2:17am On Jul 02, 2022
There are etiques of doing things especially in the medical field, I suggest you go see a medical Doctor for proper consultations on family planning
Re: Kk by poshestmina(f): 2:19am On Jul 02, 2022
“You don’t love it with condom?.

I wish you well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kk by ahnie: 2:30am On Jul 02, 2022
poshestmina:

I wish you well.
Asawana Bebe grin.
Re: Kk by ahnie: 2:31am On Jul 02, 2022
Op pls see a good pharmacist or a doctor.
Re: Kk by poshestmina(f): 2:35am On Jul 02, 2022
ahnie:

Asawana Bebe grin.

Ahnie,I tire oh.
How you Dey,babes?
Re: Kk by JASONjnr(m): 3:42am On Jul 02, 2022
I don't understand how people would use the most effective withdrawal method and sill get women pregnant...

Except you don't know when to withdraw, and sometimes you might be carried away with the release and only pull when you must have release a dozen of sperm inside her...

Anyway, try make use of Andrew liversalt... it's very effective after having u protected sex .. Use two sachets of it, before 24hrs of having unprotected sex.
Re: Kk by rooftops: 5:12am On Jul 02, 2022
poshestmina:

I wish you well.
I really hate hearing this line. You won't use inserts, you won't use morning after pills, you still won't use condoms then you jump straight to the worst contraceptive method withdrawal which has the highest failure rate.
I really pity those children. cry
Re: Kk by donaldking10: 5:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo was supposed to be aborted by his mum, now look who he is now.
I won't speak further.
Re: Kk by beautyhd: 5:23am On Jul 02, 2022
When a thread made it to the front page where someone asked why poor people give birth to more kids than the rich so many comments were made.

You wanted to stop at 3 but they are now 6, you don’t want condom, why not do vasectomy or one of the many family planning methods for the woman in a hospital setting?

You come to nairaland for what exactly, don’t kill that woman with over the counter drugs better go the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Kk by Nutase: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Children are a gift from God. Enjoy them while you can cos they will soon leave your house.
Re: Kk by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2022
You no dey try at all. How much is a pack of condom? You brought this upon yourself. Withdrawal method can fail and it do fail. I will not encourage you do vasectomy. That is using a sledgehammer to kill an ant. I will not encourage your wife take abortion pills either.
You must live with the consequence of your "action". You no fit hold body, you no want pikin and still the same you dey go raw. And you no still get better pull out game.
Re: Kk by ahnie: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2022
poshestmina:

Ahnie,I tire oh.
How you Dey,babes?
Bebe ayamu cool...gi'wan kwanu.nka maka obelle nwa'gi?
Re: Kk by poshestmina(f): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2022
ahnie:

Bebe ayamu cool...gi'wan kwanu.nka maka obelle nwa'gi?

Lol grin.
Odinma Nne, Daalu.
Re: Kk by meobizy(f): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Seven now. Round the number to ten while at it.
Re: Kk by seborrhic: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
The contradiction and irony in this post is mind bugging.
A man doesn't like using condom but has been masturbating for a year,even when married.
A man asking on a forum for an abortion pill,when abortion is a criminal offence in Nigeria for the provider and the direct and indirect procurers of the abortion.
You would be ok when the eight one comes,don't worry.

(1) (Reply)

Fibroids:the Quiet And Harmless? Habitant / This is real............... so pls stay healthy! / Pleas Help A Broda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.