Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (24277 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thanks to science
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fantastic
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by friendl: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Lastbornbuns: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
081087n:
Beautiful couple, but y always twins or more after a Long waiting?
For ivf, doctors normally fertilise more than 1 egg to have higher chances of success. That may be it (if the couple did ivf)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations, ejijo olomo o, ebawa jijo olomo o, omo tuntun jojolo eku abo o grin

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good news. But I have a question oo.. Who notice most times these couples who takes long to give birth normally gives birth to twins most of the time? All the news have been reading on this platform about married couples giving birth after so many years without child ends up in twins or even triplets.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

For ivf, doctors normally fertilise more than 1 egg to have higher chances of success. That may be it (if the couple did ivf)
Oh I see thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Realists(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Offpoint1:
IVF abi is a natural?
Instead of sharing with others in similar situations who ignorance of IVF, we go about thanking God to cover up.

Everyone who suffered years of infertility in Nigeria always magically birthed twins, triple or more... Isn't fishy we know the secret?

Congrats to them

It's a fact that some couples case is beyond IVF, that sorrogacy and Ivf cannot help them, but only God, for naturally they don't have sperm or eggs in ovaries.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by bolademi(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114340278:
A Nigerian Couple Samuel And Joy Olorunfemi welcomed a set of twins, a boy and girl, in June, 2022, after 14 years of waiting, Reports.

Joy's Brother, Ohimai Abraham Shared The Good News On Facebook, As Sighted By And He Wrote;

"IT'S LIKE A DREAM. Where do I even start from? "This woman you see here is my immediate elder sister. She was married and trusting God for the fruit of the womb since 2008."

It has been 14 solid years of trials, temptations, mockery, disappointment, weeping, crying and dispair.

Men thought they had the final say throughout these 14 years. But Yahweh who rememberd Sarah has proven to men that Him and Him alone have the final say. He proved Himself in our lives by settling my darling sister with a balanced set of twins (a boy and a girl).

Since the news of her delivery got to me since Sunday last week I have been so overjoyed that i couldn't even think of what to write and post. Now, I fully understand the meaning of Psalm 126:1-3:

"When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad."

Indeed, what God can not do does not and can not exist. I beg make una join shout two solid Hallelujah to Jesus Christ our Lord.

Double Congratulations to my personal people Mr & Mrs Joy Olorunfemi Samuel Olorunfemi aka Papa & Mama Twins.

Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Emdebby2: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations! Happy for them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by kingamaa(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Miracles still happens
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
I am using this privilege to wish my friend Edward with her wife Ogechi same blessing since 2008 babe has not cry in their house Yahweh see them through with blessing like this in yashua name Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by omonosakhare(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations to them both, may the name of the Lord be praised both now and forever.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Would also be nice if they share how it happened both through ivf or miracle. Help enlighten many in same situation

Congratulations tho!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
IVF is good idea

Thank God for the technology , couples should speak up to encourage others
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

No be lie

Everywhere good now
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Toriagirl(f): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
God is indeed wonderful, congratulations to them they deserve it!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Pelaiye2703(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations to the new parents.

Planning is important because it directly affects our physical environment and so doing influencing our quality of life and general well being.
Planning shapes our environment and the way we live, work and recreate with many advantages when involved in Planning process and preparation of Area and Planning Permit Consideration. To ensure that structures get built in the right place to avoid government sanctions and environmental nuisance.

Kindly consult me, a Town Planner and Property Consultant for any of the underlisted services.

1)Processing of C of O
2)Architectural and Structural drawings
3)Survey plan
4)Building Approval
5)Planning Information
6) PPTR (Physical Planning and Technical Report)
7) LUPAR amongst others.

P.S. Check signature for contacts.

Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stanislause94:
Can this be true?
If true let we the yorubas support an Igbo man for president of the federal republic of Nigeria come 2023. God bless ndigbo for turning Lagos to a beautiful city.
Worst part is when we call the mods on unstable louts such as this, they'd do nothing at all
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Ebowo(f): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Offpoint1:
IVF abi is a natural?
Instead of sharing with others in similar situations who ignorance of IVF, we go about thanking God to cover up.

Everyone who suffered years of infertility in Nigeria always magically birthed twins, triple or more... Isn't fishy we know the secret?

Congrats to them

Just to let u know that for the IVF to be successful,u need God to intervene. I know people who hv spent millions just to carry a baby implanted in them but after d whole process ivf didn't work for them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Johnezegie: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Canada work visa and visitor diplomatic visa available call/whatsapp us on

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by wisz1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is a big miracle. This kind of Miracle can make someone cook for an entire village.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Offpoint1:
IVF abi is a natural?

Congrats to them

Honestly o,thank God you noticed,i know someone who waited for 12yrs and miraculously gave birth to twins boy and girl
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Austin4Jesus(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
If Sarah, the wife of Abraham happened to be in this generation, even if she tells people it was God that promised them Isaac and gave her grace to conceive in her old age, they would have doubted her and still call it the work of IVF.. God still give children even in old age without IVF, just trust Him..
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
DUNKA:
thank God for ivf
did you know IVF has only about 35 percent success rate? That means many couples have tried that option without success. My brother, na God get final say

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by BESTScientist1: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Glory to Jesus
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Geeworldwide: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stanislause94:
Can this be true?
If true let we the yorubas support an Igbo man for president of the federal republic of Nigeria come 2023. God bless ndigbo for turning Lagos to a beautiful city.

And left Aba in a mudly condition abi? Sense is running away from u... charity begins at home... u re developing someone else region and urs is under bad conditions.. ndi ala
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Offpoint1: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ebowo:

Just to let u know that for the IVF to be successful,u need God to intervene. I know people who hv spent millions just to carry a baby implanted in them but after d whole process ivf didn't work for them.
Lol, check the irony in your comment
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by soninay155: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hdhd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help / Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family / Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.