Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale (7973 Views)

APC-PCC Rejects Naja’atu As PSC Northwest Co-ordinator / UN Sec-Gen appoints Balogun-Alexander As Resident Co-ordinator In Timor-leste / Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by javaguru: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
anambra is a land of men
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by Cromagnon: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
dolappooot45:

well he hasnt spent up to a year. let give him two years then we can judge if truly he was hyped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBQz24fgPk0
SMH
Nigerians so gullible
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by Cromagnon: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
fvck:
I think Anambra has been a bit fortunate like Lagos to have good leaders (not all though) but quite better than it's surrounding states,delta,and the likes around it. Anyway while we Obidiently pray for the change, let's remember we are the structure.

PS; what if we get drones on the election day to monitor those areas Apc and PDp plan to rig, let's make this work guys. Peter Obi for President 2023.
Good leaders yet no one can point to any forward movement
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by dolappooot45: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cromagnon:
SMH
Nigerians so gullible

lol....
you expect someone who is barely six months in office to start commissioning projects his own projects?
or what exactly do you want to hear from him.. the projects he has flagged off?

Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by ken045501: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
How do you mean by fraudulent?
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
dolappooot45:

well he hasnt spent up to a year. let give him two years then we can judge if truly he was hyped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBQz24fgPk0

Why post this rubbish on an unrelated thread!? For dick measuring!?

Insecure thing!
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by dolappooot45: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Why post this rubbish on an unrelated thread!? For dick measuring!?

Insecure thing!

why exactly is it giving you high blood pressure? tongue tongue tongue

besides I have my reasons
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by Caseless: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Schmale pronounced as She'male or what?
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by Kingozymandias(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
oneeast:
What has your incompetent failure Gov Ugwuanyi achieved so far in his 8yrs tenure? Enugu is littered with bad roads and filthy environment, waste everywhere, but you have never posted to ask what has your governor achieved so far.

This is uncalled for. I am certain you are an iliterate. Go and learn some manners.
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by Kingozymandias(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
OK2NVME:
Electing a former central bank head and thinking he has the interests of the people?

This Marxist will open Anambra to Jewish Globo homo

Wasn't it last week he met with a WHO representative and boom we hear Anambra has recorded it's first case of Monkey pox?

Solodu is the worst thing to ever happen to Anambra.

This one is a stark iliterate. These things should never be allowed on the internet. Their inability to reason above a stree trying makes their comments usually trash

Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by Kingozymandias(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
obynzo:

When last did you visit Anambra or the south east in General? If haven't the kindly shut up. You just like typing rubbish online. Just to justify your hate filled mind.

That one is a stark iliterate
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Frigga13:

So what difference has he made in 100 Days ?

BecAue Na so Una Dey hype Obi...

Me just wan know .. I’ve been out for three months

Oga go and relax bad belle. You are disappointed that you are not hearing explosions abi
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
toobusy:
I don't support any politicians,but from the little I have seen from this Soludo,I'm tempted to say that he mean well for his people,he could end up being the only politician who really wants to serve since the history the country's independence.

Spot on!

I don’t need any daft doubting-Thomas to run a negative commentary on Governor Soludos’ performance thus far, because i’m convinced he means well for his state! No governor, with the exception of the likes of Zulum, is facing the kind of insecurity challenges he’s facing….and the one of Anambra is mainly engineered by outsiders for a myriad of reasons!

People think governance is all about building flyovers and non-durable roads just for eye-candy….for optics! The work being done that can’t be seen with the naked eye….like cutting overheads and waste; plugging loopholes in tax collection; imbibing a new ethos of cleanliness in the state; patronising locally made products like automobiles, fabrics and shoes; promoting local culinary delicacies and crops; etc, all these would have a more enduring impact on the states socio-economic fortunes in the long run, and enable the state to be less dependent on foreign goods and services!

The funny thing is that most of these sneaky schmucks that are so quick to bleat that Soludo is doing fckall…i can bet you most of them voted for that disaster in Aso Rock….TWICE! shocked

Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by oneeast: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kingozymandias:

This is uncalled for. I am certain you are an iliterate. Go and learn some manners.

Your papa na illiterate. At least I stated the fact
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by 0bjpmb: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
christejames:
Good one to the digital governor and state...
But I think it's now time to start implementing that infrastructural drive for the state, especially dualized roads.
God bless you, the solution.

Anambra has the best roads both dual and single lanes in igboland. Soludo will up the game. You should be asking your failure incompetent far ugly Ugwuanyi what he has achieved in hus wasted years in office. You wawa ediiots are only focused on Anambra instead seeking for a way to vote sane to fix your backward state.
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by aderinsola75355: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
These nigerian governors will be looking like they've not eaten in 3days, just to look "humble" to the average Nigerian. Quite sad.These nigerian governors will be looking like they've not eaten in 3days, just to look "humble" to the average Nigerian. Quite sad....
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by Cromagnon: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
dolappooot45:

lol....
you expect someone who is barely six months in office to start commissioning projects his own projects?
yes
It doesn't take them 6 months to build mansions and buy expensive cars does it. What is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by Cromagnon: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
dolappooot45:

lol....
yes
It doesn't take them 6 months to build mansions and buy expensive cars does it. What is good for the goose is good for the gander

Fashola implemented brt withing 6 months
Re: Soludo Recieves UN Resident Co-ordinator, Marthias Schmale by Cabonylewis(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Frigga13:
Soludo is not doing anything in the state ...

100 Days plus no sign of anything of anything serious
IPOB only withdrew attack because of their support for Obi

Soludo must wake from slumber .. anambra no Dey dull

He must meet up his hype .. not tomorrow now person will be listing roads and upper iweka as legacy

Power to the people
Dont talk something you didnot know- Governor Soldon is tryng.

If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria / Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans