Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey (14858 Views)

Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival / Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by iwaeda: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku Abubakar, a presidential aspirant on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has debunked reports that Governor Nyesome Wike snubbed his emissary in Turkey.

Reports had emerged that Wike refused to grant audience to a former Minister of Police Affairs, Adamu Waziri who was sent by Atiku.

It was also reported that Wike refused to speak on telephone with Atiku and his emissaries who were trying to have a meeting with him.

This comes amid speculation that Wike might be looking to dump the opposition party, after losing the PDP’s presidential ticket to Atiku Abubakar.

Atiku also snubbed Wike for Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state when he picked his running mate.

This has resulted in tension within the leading opposition party.

But, Paul Ibe, Atiku’s Senior Special Adviser on Media, denied the reports, saying the PDP Presidential candidate did not send any emissary to Turkey.

He assured that all issues with Governor Wike and other aggrieved leaders will be amicably resolved

”The report that H.E @atiku sent an emissary who was shunned by Gov Wike is at best hogwash. The @OfficialPDPNig presidential candidate did not send any emissary to Turkey.

”Those trying to create a wedge between the leaders do not mean well for the PDP and Nigeria. I wish to assure them that all extant issues with the Rivers State Governor and other aggrieved leaders will be amicably resolved so that the party can focus on booting out the ruinous APC administration and commence the arduous task of reconstructing our nation,” he tweeted

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/02/atiku-reacts-to-reports-gov-wike-shunned-his-emissary-in-turkey

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by TONY042(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Family matter.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by kponkedenge(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Of course, you don't expect him to acknowledge the report as genuine.

PDP is a dying party. if for anything, they needed a unifer for the 2023 elections and not a Dubai based politician in the twilight of his political career, that could care less if they fail in 2023.

If PDP doesn't win the election in 2023, they will die a natural death.

The Southern PDP faction will move to Labour Party, while the northern faction will move to NNPP.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by ayoolataiwo(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Interesting,

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by LeoDeKing: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2022
If Athifku's train derail, that is 100% sure Asiwaju of Nigeria will be sworn in on 29 May 2023 as president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nigeria.

As it stands today, athifku is the only candidate that will make the race a bit tough for the Jagaban of Africa.

But las las, Tinubu will inaugurate the next NASS.

158 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by wickedJezibel(f): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If Athifku's train derail, that is 100% sure Asiwaju of Nigeria will be sworn in on 29 May 2023 as president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nigeria.

As it stands today, athifku is the only candidate that will make the race a bit tough for the Jagaban of Africa.

they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by Jostoman: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God forbid bad thing

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by iwaeda: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2022
kponkedenge:
Of course, you don't expect him to acknowledge the report as genuine.

PDP is a dying party. if for anything, they needed a unifer for the 2023 elections and not a Dubai based politician in the twilight of his political career, that could care less if they fail in 2023.

If PDP doesn't win the election in 2023, they will die a natural death.

The Southern PDP faction will move to Labour Party, while the northern faction will move to NNPP.

In your dream grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by Jack005(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Time will tell. At least this one you didn't add igbos,ipob or Obi

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by iwaeda: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Lalasticlala grin grin grin angry
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by obembet(f): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2022
BEFORE obi come out from PDP... All the nairalander always shout Atikulate even vow never to vote Yoruba.

Now table as turn, let see how vote in south east will make peter Obi become next president.

I love peter obi, but I hate his supporters

Therefore -x+ = -

Atikulate 2023

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by abobote: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku is not doing enough to get Wike on his side
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by Belial06: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

rule 1 and 2

DID I LIE ? YOU KNOW ALOT OF NAIRALANDERS KNOW THIS STORY.

DONT DISGRACE YOURSELF. PLS DENY IT MAKE WE SHAME YOU HERE NOW THIEF

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by helinues: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Belial06:

Come on man , you and I know nothing will happen because there is nothing I said that is false.

We all witnessed your attempted fraud years ago, I am sure even Seun remembers you .. that's why you ditched your old accouts isn't it.? grin scammer.

Now you have shifted from stealing through fraud to marketing criminal politicians .. birds of the same feather they say grin

Ole. Share more investment opportunities for us Mr Farm investor. Thief

grin

pS to all reading

Simplyleo
LeoDeKing
Helinues
Delionleo

Are all the same person. He was called out years ago on this forum for attempting to defraud Nairalanders with fake agriculture scheme . Don't believe me do your findings.. he is a thief and a fraudster. He changed accouts and got the old threads deleted nut if you search deep enough you will find the facts

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Oamj4
Mukina
Dominique

Kindly help us to take care of this guy who has been blackmailing other members

Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by Belial06: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Rule 2

Blackmail?

You are the same person as simplyleo aka LeoDeKing aka delionleo

DID I LIE?

OYA POET YOUR IP LET HIM POST HIS.

QHO DOESNT KNOW IT IS ALL YOU? OR YOU THINK THE MODS DONT KNOW ?

SCAMMER

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by iwaeda: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Oamj4
Mukina
Dominique

Rule 2

You again grin grin angry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by iwaeda: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Who do we believe grin grin grin
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by JagabanLagos: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Obi and Okowa choice as running mate to Atiku shows Atiku never want to make same mistake as Obasanjo. Lol

JAGABAN 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by bro4u: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You're just going around having orgasm in all Atiku's thread

4 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by ajekpaks(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
true
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by iwaeda: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
bro4u:

You're just going around having orgasm in all Atiku's thread
LeoDeking is a legend angry angry grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by Sacrednes: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
only one person making wave lately grin
Tinubu denied, Atiku same thing for one person head..
Wike right now

Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by Righthussle: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
R
Re: Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey by Salvador1: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pdp is in comma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Tribunal Delivers Judgement Friday / My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima / Aso Rock Presidential Villa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.