Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 (11168 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing / Oyetola: I Wasn’t Barred From Attending APC Governors Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by saintrow1: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
LucyJ56:
Davido's uncle is winning

Lol you are funny, that fat igbo man will keep dancing to failure. No half yoruba will rule osun state.

APC always protect the interest of yorubas. We don't want PDP that house half yorubas. Those bastard don't have the interest of yoruba people. Oyo state should vote PDP out in next election.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by RALPHOW(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
The best governor for Osun State!
By the grace of God you will win the 16th July election.
Dancing Senator that has nothing upstairs will not become Osun State governor.
Only an intelligent accountant like you can handle the fragile economy of Osun State .
I just pray that my people will not sell the future of their children to a Dancing Senator
Ordinary debate Adeleke cannot answer.
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Pecky7932: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Join my whatsapp group to meet sugar daddies in Ibadan
EngrToluIB61: For dating and serious relationship

1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
naija4life247:

An award winner at Chicago State University will never be compared to a 3rd Class failure of Philosophy from UNN Igbo university.
You mean same tinubu that didn't attend primary and secondary school,?

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Ayodeji2k14: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mr Governor,be careful. Remember,pride comes before destruction!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Rebirth212: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ok.....nah
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Olastep1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
You will lose this one
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by haffaze777(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
That's a foregone conclusion,we will root PDP out of Nigeria by 2023,no state will be under PDP next year.

South East is APC

South south is APC

South West is APC

North West is APC

North East is APC

North Central is APCgrin

God bless Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu and all tongue that bless him,God punish all Tinubu hatersgrin

If you dey take mkpurumiri please no quote or mention me o,me I hate people wey dey take that thing.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Pecky7932: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Meet handsome and rich young guys in Ibadan
EngrToluIB56: Relationship and Dating Whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Pecky7932: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
For dating and serious relationship
YourFavElect51: Meet Young men who are romantic and rich in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by shinealight(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
thatigboman1:
See this fraudulent mad man that lost 4 years ago. And magically used 2 polling units to win. Adeleke will beat this non-performing fraudulent governor hands down this time around.

Who is Adeleke? You mean the Dancing Senator?
Well, governance is not about attending Owambe parties and dancing your heart out with the likes of equally brainless Dino Melaye. Governance is serious business for the self-composed and serious-minded people like the incumbent Oyetola.
He doesn’t talk much, doesn’t do gra gra like the others mentioned, but he gets the job done quietly and effectively!
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by rayvelez(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stupid man as if your party won’t buy votes on the said elections.
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Sholaco: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maxikenna:
Let’s see
the way we all see how Apga won Anambra election the same way APC would win osun. Haters!
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why is he telling us about 2026 we never settle 2022 can he see the future? Fear fear. grin
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by OriOko88(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Adeleke will floor him with huge gap. When d market women and artisan desert you.. Knw u done for in osun.. Oyetola is done for. He knows he will lose..hence his gittery
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Jostoman: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:
That's a foregone conclusion,we will root PDP out of Nigeria by 2023,no state will be under PDP next year.

South East is APC

South south is APC

South West is APC

North West is APC

North East is APC

North Central is APCgrin

God bless Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu and all tongue that bless him,God punish all Tinubu hatersgrin

If you dey take mkpurumiri please no quote or mention me o,me I hate people wey dey take that thing.
abi na Wetin you take wey make you dey write nonsense be that?
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
brosom:
This is what u get when a greedy power intoxicated fellow assumes office, they tend to always think that they have the power/might to buy tomorrow/future undecided.

Oga do ur own and comot, tomorrow is not promised.
The man is a theorist and such should be left alone with his postulations...

The elections will determine the rest.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Tundex911: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
See this one, talking as if na him get him life (soul)
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by ThatFairGuy1: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Okay
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Troublemaker111: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fani Kayode to rule osun state hope you are not ipob undecided
kenzysmith:
He might be right because Adeleke is a dancing clown . maybe Fani kayode has been promised the APC ticket comes 2026
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by haffaze777(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jostoman:
abi na Wetin you take wey make you dey write nonsense be that?

I'm inspired by the spirit of Godgrin
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Troublemaker111: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
If we don't vote them out , come in to vote them . You are not living in Oyo state so you don't know what governance entails in the state. undecided

Pdp has positioned itself to be formidable once again in oyo state . No party , I mean no party can defeat pdp in oyo state , tho Tinubu might win the state presidential election but govenorship election it a walk over for the govenor.

Not even when Apc candidate is a well hated man ,someone who lost election sometime ago and went back to retrieve his transformer he donated to a community can never govern oyo state . grin I'm sure you don't know about this .... No dey chook mouth to other states politics. Even Tinubu tv , TVC were the one mocking him of JH sad
saintrow1:

Lol you are funny, that fat igbo man will keep dancing to failure. No half yoruba will rule osun state.

APC always protect the interest of yorubas. We don't want PDP that house half yorubas. Those bastard don't have the interest of yoruba people. Oyo state should vote PDP out in next election.
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Troublemaker111: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hope you watched the interview by BBC . Oyetola is the most foolish governor in southwest. His defeat will start right from Abeere undecided
RALPHOW:
The best governor for Osun State!
By the grace of God you will win the 16th July election.
Dancing Senator that has nothing upstairs will not become Osun State governor.
Only an intelligent accountant like you can handle the fragile economy of Osun State .
I just pray that my people will not sell the future of their children to a Dancing Senator
Ordinary debate Adeleke cannot answer.
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Troublemaker111: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Let meet in 2 weeks time , Oyetola defeat will start from osogbo
shinealight:

Who is Adeleke? You mean the Dancing Senator?
Well, governance is not about attending Owambe parties and dancing your heart out with the likes of equally brainless Dino Melaye. Governance is serious business for the self-composed and serious-minded people like the incumbent Oyetola.
He doesn’t talk much, doesn’t do gra gra like the others mentioned, but he gets the job done quietly and effectively!
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Troublemaker111: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Imole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by newoffer: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Do your own and get out and let others do. No . Their plan is to fix people and claim afobaje...yeye people
brosom:
This is what u get when a greedy power intoxicated fellow assumes office, they tend to always think that they have the power/might to buy tomorrow/future undecided.

Oga do ur own and comot, tomorrow is not promised.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by Samnavy: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Theif
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by gaskiyamagana: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hemanwel:
Tinubu has penned down Prof Zulum and Kassim Shettima as his possible running mates. That is to say, all the northern politicians who are Christians do not have electoral value.
He wants to go ahead with a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

It's alright! We, the Northern Christians, are waiting.
Waiting till thy kingdom come. El Rufai did southern Kaduna votes did not match Northern Kaduna votes and won. South-south, South East major Christian States vote 5%, South West , 50 - 50 cannot match North West alone. You hear me well, well.
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by 9jahotblog: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
You will be disgrace in July 16th governorship Election cos’ you failed to manage your party APC, not only that you have destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. Oyetola will be disgrace in the poll. Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke keep on increasing in voting strength in Osun State. Oyetola is a goner. This time around no form of inconclusive election. INEC Bivas system will settle it well.
Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by 9jahotblog: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
OriOko88:
Adeleke will floor him with huge gap. When d market women and artisan desert you.. Knw u done for in osun.. Oyetola is done for. He knows he will lose..hence his gittery
Oyetola will be disgrace in the poll. We are fully ready for the tactics he will play on the Election Day. Oyetola must go. Congratulations to Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in advance.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 by 9jahotblog: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
newoffer:
Do your own and get out and let others do. No . Their plan is to fix people and claim afobaje...yeye people
Oyetola will be disgrace in the poll. He has sensed his defeat already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari / Insecurity: Stop Lying To Nigerians, PDP Counsels Lai Mohammed / We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.