Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Three Sons - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Three Sons (831 Views)

The Foolish Sons / Dani And Sons Off To Watch A Movie. . . / THREE SONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Sons by lameda(m): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2007
Three sons left home, went out on their own and prospered. Getting back together, they discussed the gift they all were able to give their elderly mother.
The first son said, "i built a big mansion for mama".
The second son sald, " i sent her a mercedes with a driver."
The third son smiled and said, "i have got you both beat. you remember how mom enjoyed reading the bible? And you know she cant see very well any more. i sent her a remarkable parrot that recites the entire bible. it took Elders in the church 12 years to teach hum. He" one of a kind. Mama just has to name the chapter and the verse, and the parrot recutes it".
Soon thereafter, Mom sent out her letters of thanks:"Milton," she wrote the first son, "the house you built me is too huge, i live in only one room, but i have to clean the whole house".
"Gerald." she wrote to the second, "i am too old to travel any more. my eyesight ins't what it used to be, i stayed most of the time at home, so i barely used the mercedes. and the driver is so rude."
"Dearest Donald, she wrote to the third son, " you have the good sence to know what your mother likes. The chicken was delicious!".
Re: The Three Sons by SPIFF(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2007
THIS IS REALLY GREAT.SO ALL THE 12 YEARS TRAINING OF THE PARROT GONE INTO THE POT.THE JOKE IS COOL FRIEND[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: The Three Sons by ceyohn(f): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2007
eeeya

wasted effort
Re: The Three Sons by mimiko(f): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2007
my goodness obviosly she needed the glasses i feel bad cry this is a bad joke

(1) (Reply)

The Last Straw. / Do You Know Who I Am? / Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.