Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Foolish Sons - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Foolish Sons (1778 Views)

AKPOS The Foolish Patience 9ja Comedy Cartoons / The Foolish Man And The Wishing Well. / Dani And Sons Off To Watch A Movie. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foolish Sons by mustspin: 12:26pm On May 24, 2012
Mr. Azu and his friend Oko, were arguing about their sons. Mr. Azu argued that his son was more stupid than Oko's son. Oko however disagreed, so they decided to put their sons to test.

Mr. Azu called his son and asked that he buys him a box of matches from the market. the boy left without even asking for money. Mr. Azu said, "you see how stupid he is, he didn't even ask for money".

Oko retorted, "is this what you call foolishness?, just wait and see."
Oko calls his son and said to him, "Go home and check if I am in the house."

Oko's son took to his heels and came back panting:
"Papa, you no dey house. Mama say you dey your friend place."

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Sons by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 24, 2012
should i laugh?

ok.. let me laugh small...

hahha!

Nice one poster.... @least i Smile....
Re: The Foolish Sons by DJNANCY: 3:40pm On May 24, 2012
I don laff nack M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅ blackberry FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я ground Oº°˚˚°º, na u g̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴͡ pay FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я the screen Oº°˚˚°º . Loooooooool.
Re: The Foolish Sons by sekkynut: 8:57pm On May 24, 2012
Mustspin u 2 much
Re: The Foolish Sons by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 24, 2012
MUSTSPIN LIKE COPY N PASTE SHUN! angry
Re: The Foolish Sons by JojoArmani(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2012
mustspin nice joke jare, u don make me laugh fall for floor and now my cloth don dirty finish. Pls next time put caution for de joke. Ur joke too make sence.
Re: The Foolish Sons by Walexz02(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2012
gringringrin
Re: The Foolish Sons by Ajibel(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2012
Its like mustpin is trying to form newbee here, how many times has this been posted here
mtchew
Re: The Foolish Sons by Lagusta(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2012
U try small
Re: The Foolish Sons by Jenticles(f): 9:30pm On May 25, 2012
Hahaha me likey
Re: The Foolish Sons by toygod2: 11:16pm On May 25, 2012
hohoho............ignore d haterz

(1) (Reply)

U Go Follow Am??.lol / Mother And Daughter Sex Issues. / Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.