Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy (980 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by SeeHim: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
‘Money Rituals’: Ogun Lady ‘Used By Yahoo Boy’ Strips Off, Barks Like Dog

In a manner suggestive of mental instability, a young lady stripped off her clothes and barked like a dog in Abeokuta, Ogun State capital, on Friday.

The victim is said to be a victim of money rituals having been “used” by a suspected internet fraudster popularly known as “Yahoo boy.”

A viral video clip in Ogun State, showed the lady behind bars, naked and barking nonstop, like a dog.

The Spokesman of the Ogun Police Command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, on Friday confirmed the incident in Abeokuta.

He said “The young lady in question was alleged to have been spiritually and diabolically used by a suspected yahoo boy, as a result of which she started barking like a dog.”

Oyeyemi explained that the victim, who was taken to police naked, became “very difficult to control because she was acting violently, hence she was kept in the cell.”

He said police had immediately contacted her her parents, saying she was taken to the hospital with the help of the police.

He disclosed that the alleged “Yahoo boy” has been arrested for interrogation.”

He was silent on the suspect’s name, adding that the case had been transferred to the State CIID on the order of the Commissioner of Police, CP Lanre Bankole.

However, Oyeyemi said the command was surprised and embarrassed to see the video of the victim circulating on social media.

The Police Spokesman said the CP had ordered a full scale investigation to unravel the source of the video and how it became a subject of social media discussion.

“The height of the embarrassment was the fact that the said video was recorded while the victim, who was then naked and uncontrollable, was in police cell.”

“In view of this, the Commissioner of Police, CP Lanre Bankole has ordered a full scale investigation to unravel the source of the video and how it became a subject of social media discussion.

“It is barbaric, uncivilized and despicable circulating such video on social media as such will in no small measure denigrate the human dignity of the victim which might be another source of psychological trauma for her.

“The Command has therefore vowed to deal with whoever found to be the source of the video and those behind its circulation on social media in the most decisive manner notwithstanding the status of the person,” Oyeyemi said on Friday.

https://dailytrust.com/money-rituals-ogun-lady-used-by-yahoo-boy-strips-off-barks-like-dog

Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by fvck(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
If the youths are getting into rituals and fraud, it's cos the economy is bad to them, let's put Peter Obi there and for the first time say we did it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by SeeHim: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
fvck:
Sad

See More Update Via www.. Com
Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by Karlovych: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
"A beautiful lady was captured barking like a dog"

Where is the beautiful lady?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by Moh247: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
They done finish this one.... But I suspect Politicians not Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Her's is finished
Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by NaijaCover(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
darling2222:
Her's is finished

Is That All, You Will Say?
Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114352489:

Is That All, You Will Say?

Because i don't think she can be cured

Who knows

1 Like

Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by NaijaCover(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
darling2222:

Because i don't think she can be cured

Who knows

Do You Know The Lady In Question
Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114352645:

Do You Know The Lady In Question

No I don't

1 Like

Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by NaijaCover(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
darling2222:

No I don't

Police Rescue 45-Year-Old Man With Fake Naira Notes From Mob (Photo)

Check It Out On Nairaland Forum
Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by SAMBARRY: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
They done finish this one.... But I suspect Politicians not Yahoo boys
these girls too no dey ever hear word.their desperation to keep up with the Joneses and wear the latest hair,shoes and clothes no go make them get sense.one on instablog even said she does not mind if they use her so long as they give her money, that is all that is important to her and she said it with all sense of pride and confidence

I just shook my head at the type of babes men Will be marrying these days
Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114352812:

Police Rescue 45-Year-Old Man With Fake Naira Notes From Mob (Photo)

Check It Out On Nairaland Forum

Am on it

1 Like

Re: Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy by virginchaser(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2022
I hope CP meant what he said. How could they have recorded her in a police cell? It meant a fifth columnist is within their means.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Nigerian Policemen, Injure One In Ebonyi / Amanda Knox: Guilty Or Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.