Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

How To Fix Incoming Problem And Unseen Missed Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Incoming Problem And Unseen Missed Calls (422 Views)

What Will Make Someone To Give Another Person This Number Of Missed Calls? Pics) / How To Fix Incoming Call Busy Problems On Android & Iphone / "Missed Calls" Palaver! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Incoming Problem And Unseen Missed Calls by diana158(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Have your phone ever rang and yet the call wasn't displaying?

Have you tried to check on your missed Calls but you can't find it?

Do you experience these and other related problems?

Watch the solution in this 3 minutes video

If you have never had this problem, watch and learn. No knowledge is lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf-mdnRvonQ

Re: How To Fix Incoming Problem And Unseen Missed Calls by Bukfab(f): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pls,how do I remove d recording sound or notification on my Oppo phone?
For instance,am on call Nd I want to record our conversation,my phone makes a sound "Call recording" which d other person hear dis voice.Tanks

(1) (Reply)

How Long Do You Have Your Powered On??? Check Mine / Oraimo Watch 2 Pro Straps Now Available / Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.