Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested (99880 Views)

Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / 21-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Arrested (Photo) / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Oreofepeters: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Show me one successful thing you have done in your life. Jeleosy k*ll you there. Àfonja
illiterate it is "Jealousy" not Jeleosy obukô
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by generalwo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oreofepeters:
This lazy modafukin goddamn blogger OP no go let yahooboys rest. Every young boy na yahooboy for una eye for this country, even if ritualist kee person you go tag am Yahoo boy.

Go get a life
.... Bros, yahoo Boys, ritualists, na the same rope tie all of them and na the same death dem go die.... Happy Sunday
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Reeb2244: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Drug abuse. This is no case of ritual.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
You never want to have sense.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by DAwest7: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oreofepeters:
This lazy modafukin goddamn blogger OP no go let yahooboys rest. Every young boy na yahooboy for una eye for this country, even if ritualist kee person you go tag am Yahoo boy.

Go get a life
coming from a yahoo boy
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by SPAMBOX7: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Loandbehold:
So what did the police arrest him for now? Using so called spiritual powers on the girl? What law is that?
Exactly what I have been pondering on since I read the trash
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Drella(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Legendoo:

The repercussions of sleeping on concrete differ from those of jumping off a bridge. Despite the fact that these two events had effects, the magnitude of those consequences varied. One has a greater potential to result in death, whereas the other only causes bruising.

Quit being a dunce. Yes, the degree of foolishness in your acts determines the price of sin.

You just embarrassed yourself and exposed your folly.

She mentioned a verse from the bible that says "The wages of sin is death......."(Romans 6:23).
Yet,in the same bible,God regards all sins as equal and all sins are punishable by death regardless of the magnitude (Romans 1:29-32).
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Drella(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Loandbehold:
So what did the police arrest him for now? Using so called spiritual powers on the girl? What law is that?
Go read Criminal Code Act Chapter 20,Section 207/210.

cc: SPAMBOX7 erico2k2 KiNg0G Samfloxin GardenOfGod Sltp nedekid abidem4real ZeroChil
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by quinox947: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
How are we sure she is not reacting to rabies? One a dog bite will make a human bark. The police should quickly take her to the hospital.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Legendoo: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Drella:

You just embarrassed yourself and exposed your folly.

She mentioned a verse from the bible that says "The wages of sin is death......."(Romans 6:23).
Yet,in the same bible,God regards all sins as equal and all sins are punishable by death regardless of the magnitude (Romans 1:29-32).

No you did. Comprehension issues. Did I use theology to defend my point?

I used logic , so how does your reply address what I wrote.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Reasoning(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
And who told them that rabies is not a disease??
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Drella(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Legendoo:

No you did. Comprehension issues. Did I use theology to defend my point?

I used logic , so how does your reply address what I wrote.

She used a verse of the bible which makes it strictly theoLogical.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Legendoo: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Drella:

She used a verse of the bible which makes it strictly theoLogical.

I suppose we are saying the same things, then. From a religious perspective as well as logically, actions have repercussions.

I was trying to make a point about how different sins had different logical repercussions.

This is to dissuade those who attempt to compare certain social vices with one another.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Drella(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Legendoo:

I suppose we are saying the same things, then. From a religious perspective as well as logically, actions have repercussions.

I was trying to make a point about how different sins had different logical repercussions.

This is to dissuade those who attempt to compare certain social vices with one another.

I am only concerned about the religious aspect since her post had a religious undertone.

When it comes to social vices without involving religion, then it's a different ball game.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by nedekid: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Drella:

cc: SPAMBOX7 erico2k2 KiNg0G Samfloxin GardenOfGod Sltp nedekid abidem4real ZeroChil

I just read it. Quite informative. Thanks.
Anyway, I did not see any part of the law there the police could use to get a conviction under the allegation the boy used her for rituals.
Kindly enlighten me on the exact applicable law as we learn everyday.
Anyway, from thr ladies symptoms I heard, I suspect a rebies infection.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by dregmaster: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
RABIES SYMPTOMS, KEEP AWAY FROM THE SALIVA. AND TRANSFER HER TO HOSPITAL. RABIES HAS NO CURE.

RABIES SYMPTOMS, KEEP AWAY FROM THE SALIVA. AND TRANSFER HER TO HOSPITAL. RABIES HAS NO CURE.

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by JustJennifer: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello guys what's up? What's?
In this video I will be teaching you the secret about volatility most Traders wouldn't show you, if you're new to my channel please Hit the subscription button and let's make money together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsWjWv2WPQ
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Wwwq: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Princekunle10: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oreofepeters:

Go get a life
one yahoo boy spotted, ole.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Loandbehold: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tzar:
You know nothing about the law.
There is a criminal code against the use of Juju or witchcraft
Before displaying ignorance, please go read chapter 20 of the criminal code of Nigeria!

CHAPTER 20 – Ordeal, witchcraft, juju and criminal charms

Section 207 of the Nigerian Criminal Code Act

Unlawful trial by ordeal: prohibited juju

(1) The trial by the ordeal of sasswood, esere‐bean, or the poison, boiling oil, fire, immersion in
water or exposure to the attacks of crocodiles or other wild animals, or by any ordeal which is likely to
result in the death of or bodily injury to any party to the proceeding, is unlawful.
(2) The President or, as the case may be, the Governor of a State may by order prohibit the
worship or invocation of any juju which may appear to him to involve or tend towards the commission
of any crime or breach of peace, or to the spread of any infectious or contagious disease.

What part of the law you quoted states anything about using 'juju' to make someone run mad? There has to be a physical element of harm done as per the wording of the said law. Not just saying he used her for so called 'rituals' and she ran mad.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Loandbehold: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Drella:

It talks about doing something that physically and directly causes harm during the performance/act of any so called juju ritual, not just using juju 'spiritually'.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Loandbehold:

What part of the law you quoted states anything about using 'juju' to make someone run mad? There has to be a physical element of harm done as per the wording of the said law. Not just saying he used her for so called 'rituals' and she ran mad.
His is ignorant, he got excited cos he saw juju, once physical arm is not done or a no contact or direct or indirect action cant be established no case
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Jpaul16(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2022
And some "enlightened" people will say there is nothing like spirituality ���
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Thinktwicemybro: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oreofepeters:
illiterate it is "Jealousy" not Jeleosy obukô
Thank God you can spell your problem.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by Evaromantik(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

This Osu pig from Mbaise!

Afghaneastern is going into extinction gradually because Ipig has beheaded nearly all of you guys. What do you guys do with the heads? Come clean and tell us

The heads are being rushed by the "National Miners Association of Afonja" grin grin grin

So, what do you guys do with all the Skulls you Mine?
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by FuckOsuPigs: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Evaromantik:

The heads are being rushed by the "National Miners Association of Afonja" grin grin grin

So, what do you guys do with all the Skulls you Mine?

Olodo grin

Na why Una no dey progress. You're asking a question with a question. Answer mine first.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested by NaijaCover(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cha E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.