Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy (888 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos / Abia To Make Ntigha Dry Port A Reality Before 2023 / Kaduna Inland Dry Port : A Look At The Activities Of Nigeria's First Dry Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Richy986: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
In 2006 under the leadership of governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Lagos state government conceived an idea to develop some part of the Lekki Peninsula into a blue-green, eco-friendly environment. The proposed area covered an area of 60,000 hectares stretching from Victoria Island in the west to Refuge Island and some parts of Lekki town in the east. The blue-green concept was primarily to create a comprehensive new town with important public facilities and infrastructures in the North and South peninsulas.

Consequently, the master plan for Lekki Free Zone was developed using the Lekki sub-region master plan as a basis for planning.

To enhance business and logistics at the Lekki Free Zone, a need for a well equipped modern Deep Sea Port was discovered which gave birth to the idea of the Lekki Deep Sea Port.

Lekki Port is a multi-purpose deep sea port located in the Lagos Free Zone, Lekki Deep Sea Port will be one of the most modern ports in West Africa, offering enormous support to the burgeoning commercial operations across Nigeria and the entire West African region.

OWNERSHIP OF LEKKI PORT
According to the official website of Lekki port, Lekki Port LFTZ Enterprise Limited (LPLEL) is a joint venture enterprise owned by a group of investors led by the Lekki Port Investment Holdings Inc (comprising China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. and Tolaram Group), the Lagos State Government and the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).

Lekki Port LFTZ Enterprises (LPLE) is a joint venture of Tolaram Group (75 per cent ), Lagos State Government (20 per cent), and the FG Nigerian Ports Authority (5 per cent.).

The seaport, which had been under construction for years, would be ready for a test run in September 2022, after which the first commercial vessel can be received at the port.
Another trademark of Bola Tinubu’s leadership and vision.

Eko O ni Baje
BAT2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by LOLSeeComment: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
smiley
Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by dplordx(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Noted

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Olaoluwa122: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Noted Next....but I think out of all Lagos state former governor BRF is the best of them all... cool
Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by LOLSeeComment: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Waiting for who will insult Tinubu on this thread. Just one shameless person.

See them...

Olaoluwa122:
Noted Next....but I think out of all Lagos state former governor BRF is the best of them all... cool
Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Olaoluwa122: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
LOLSeeComment:
Waiting for who will insult Tinubu on this thread. Just one shameless person.

See them...

Mynd44 undecided kiss
Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by LOLSeeComment: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Mynd44 undecided kiss
Your complaint exactly? undecided
Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Olaoluwa122: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
LOLSeeComment:

Your complaint exactly? undecided
Attacking and abusing your fellow Nairalander undecided
Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by trutharena: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
100% correct.

Tinubu think for the future.

20 Likes

Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Smithkafors(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stop deceiving Nigerians, it was not created by corruption lord!. I'm
Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Midastorch(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Awon werey see as Dem dey avoid this thread

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Zandena(f): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Whether you believe it or not, when it comes to visionary leadership and futuristic ideas, Tinubu cannot take the back seat.
After more than a decade, the project has become a reality. That's why he rebuked Ambode for deviating from the hardline economic/political standards set by Asiwaju.
Meanwhile don't think I'm campaigning for him here but I'm just being economical with the truth

12 Likes

Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by LOLSeeComment: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Attacking and abusing your fellow Nairalander undecided
Awada kerikeri grin
Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Richy986: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kudos to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for choosing a very worthy successor in BRF. Asiwaju is the best at picking great talents and empowering them for national development.
Olaoluwa122:

Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Richy986: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Honestly, you may not like his style but you cannot ignore his brilliance. Bola Tinubu keeps setting the pace while others are sleeping.
Zandena:
Whether you believe it or not, when it comes to visionary leadership and futuristic ideas, Tinubu cannot take the back seat.
After more than a decade, the project has become a reality. That's why he rebuked Ambode for deviating from the hardline economic/political standards set by Asiwaju.
Meanwhile don't think I'm campaigning for him here but I'm just being economical with the truth

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by emmyt2: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
JAGABAN move carry us dey go

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Richy986: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
People who are supporting a liar will never like the truth.
Midastorch:
Awon werey see as Dem dey avoid this thread

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Richy986: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
BAT for president 2023
emmyt2:
JAGABAN move carry us dey go

Re: Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy by Richy986: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
You have the chance to prove otherwise or remain silent forever.
Smithkafors:
Stop deceiving Nigerians, it was not created by corruption lord!. I'm

(1) (Reply)

Group Kicks Off Door To Door Campaign For Atiku In Cross River / Breaking: A Must Read / Peter Obi Already Paying Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.