Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey (37949 Views)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by ebizimorwikimor(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
We should work the talk

Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by dragunov: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Ekun oko IPOB!
Ekun oko Atiku!!
The man who will finally bury PDP!!!

Wike my Nigga, oya gba sibe.

Ehn! Aregbekadoso!
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by omoredia: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hehe if u see a better deal let me know

Barrylord4040:
Biafra youths or Nigeria youths?? So Nigeria is not more a zoo abi ?

Obi is a ibo project

Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Golan007: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
filey:
Shame on our leaders, how many of the European man visit Nigeria for vacation but our leaders without shame are quick to travel out of the country for vacation.

Some even stash our money in Panama.

Panama.
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by IbadeHQ: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stanley2535:
:

With this your sure odds, you should have a private jet by now.
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Ara21(f): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wike the man with white clothes and red cap. Respect.
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by boldtruthalways: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
The food these guys will cook for Atikuu eeee,...its still doing frog jump.
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Daniluv1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
desiredhome:

His money ke... grin grin grin grin grin
It's because you do not know your right (ignorant), that is the reason you keep looking the other side (blaming the federal) while praising your real enemy.........

Bro before these guys became politicians most of them already had money and have been having their vacations overseas

Every small una go say na una money
Yes I understand what you are trying to say but let us both understand ourselves thanks
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ebubu3:
Failure Abia state governor don turn Nwa Boi and PA to Wike
Heheheheheh

Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Bluntemperor: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thinkam:
Can the APC guarantee Wike Recovery of funds, even if they win? Hell no.

PDP has the best odds, and better chances for recovery for Wike.

Yinmu!
If they have,then why was Wike rejected?
Why was your people even became part of the grandstand to humiliate him-the S/Eastern and in collaborations with Delta governor, despite agreement that the President shifts to the South!
Your support for Wike is wholesome FAKE and deceptive,as Umahi delegates alone would have given Wike the Score .
Nonsensical People everywhere!
Please,park!
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by dolappooot45: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
SensualMan:
Lagos has jets. Tinubu is just the custodian.
Lagos doesn't have any official jet attached to the governor...sanwoolu often flies the jets available at the presidential fleet to abuja
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Munzy14(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ebubu3:
Failure Abia state governor don turn Nwa Boi and PA to Wike
As in eehhh..The caption is wike returns, even when a whole Abia Governor is there..Chai! ABIA and Imo blessed with dangerous politicians.

1 Like

Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by GistFullGround: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2022

Trump wannabe!

Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by odduduwa: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
jrusky:

Keep spewing thrash when you are done u go enter your house.

Buhari and apc list was longer than the shit list you dropped above. Bro it's all an hoax and rubbish I'm not move a bit if you like add more to the list to reach 100 points yet I'm not move because its easy to say than done.

Anyway you are free to say whatever but 2023 I'm assuring you Obi won't enter Aso Rock just watch the game.......... ok.
Tinubu will be president
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Abiscodi11: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wike wike. The man get boldness sha
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by pacespot(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
This Wike self, see how he dey walk like an old man, are you sure dis man dey ok so.
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by pacespot(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
This Wike self, see how he dey walk down the staircase like an old man, are you sure dis man dey ok so.
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by prizeless(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
What does flying economy mean? Did Trump fly economy? Why is Nigeria always associated with poverty.
OkutaNla:
Ipob Obituaries: Why can't Wike fly economy like saint Peter Obi
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by prizeless(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
PDP is at the verge of a break down
Thinkam:
Can the APC guarantee Wike Recovery of funds, even if they win? Hell no.

PDP has the best odds, and better chances for recovery for Wike.
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by KemoSabe: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
It's now TURKIYE.
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Elidrisy20: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sorry
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
oshozondii:
Wike returns to Port-Harcourt after vacation in Turkey.

the man of the people.
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Arabaincubus: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Where is Joe 'Afokwe' Igbokwe?
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by desiredhome: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Daniluv1:

Bro before these guys became politicians most of them already had money and have been having their vacations overseas

Every small una go say na una money
Yes I understand what you are trying to say but let us both understand ourselves thanks
Majority of them don't have money before they became politician, it's because of the looting spree that is making election a do or die for them.............
These money they are wasting is what they should've used to develop their states and by so doing reduce poverty and improve our economy.....,.but they are free to do anyhow because the people who are supposed to ask them questions are the people encouraging them to loot.........
The governors are 80% our problem.....

1 Like

Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by slowice(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dat fat idiat flew with wike to pH, hmmmm, I wonder which road he will take to abịa state. Heli of course.

Useless man
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by toprealman: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
And the people are clapping and jubilating. Someone is spending your money and you are happy. Una de try sha.

1 Like

Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Jostoman: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
OkutaNla:
Peter Obi movement is really giving APC bat miscreants supporters a sleepless night. Everywhere you go now is Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by mrksquare: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
OkutaNla:

The PJ is the property of the Rivers state government.

Rivers state government has two private jets that junkets the governor anywhere he wants to go around the globe.
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Alary: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

No 12 is the most visible, at least you have the right to support and vote your preferred candidate. Though on a losing side.
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by moneyissweet(m): 12:50am On Jul 03, 2022
A directionless man can't give any direction.

You will wait forever.

StarFist:
My mentor, we await for direction
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by cardoctor(m): 4:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Waka Waka Wike
Re: Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey by Poiu11: 4:20am On Jul 03, 2022
po

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Willie Obiano & His Wife, Ebele Enjoying Nightlife In A Foreign Country / Prince Vincent Ogbulafor Is Dead! (Ex-PDP National Chairman Dies At 73) / Full Summary Of 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.