Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

NNPP Is Taking Control Of The Political Atmosphere Of Nigeria Says Dr. Belel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Is Taking Control Of The Political Atmosphere Of Nigeria Says Dr. Belel (292 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPP Is Taking Control Of The Political Atmosphere Of Nigeria Says Dr. Belel by TGNEWS(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Adamawa Northern Senatorial zone flag bearer, Dr. Abdullahi Dauda Belel said that the New Nigeria People's Party (NNPP) is a party that is going to set a new agenda for the development of not only Adamawa state but the entire country.

Belel in an interview with our Yola Correspondent said NNPP currently bears the glory of Nigeria considering the political big wigs as card-carrying members of the party.

Saying that the party is not doubt taking control of the political atmosphere of the country with every part of Nigeria feeling the good breeze of the party

According to him, the party is a force that is set to foster Democratic norms of serving and working for the larger interest of the Nigerian masses.

He revealed how their recent meeting in Abuja brought together critical stakeholders of the party and brainstormed on ways, and fashion designs to capture the country with the party's agenda.

Speaking on his plans for the people of Adamawa Northern Senatorial zone, Dauda reiterated that his blueprint is majorly to structure how good governance will reach a common man through good representation.

He is optimistic that through him Adamawa will feel, touch, and see what is referred to people's oriented laws, humanity-induced legislative functions, and prioritized constituency projects in the knocks and crannies of the zone.

He said his decision to be part of the party was borne out of pressing demands of his constituents to be their servant-leader in the national assembly.

"The movement is no longer my own, it is a movement for the whole of Adamawa State, they have seen me worthy and most qualified to be their servant-representative and I offer myself to serving them.

" I believe we have signed a pact together that will salvage our zone that has suffered all forms of troubles caused by leadership defects, this is an assurance to let them know that I'm going there never to fail me, never to compromise and relegate my duties for self-enrichment or anything else.

"I want to seriously draw their attention to the need to understand that the game is not going to be easy, knowing the fact that our party is new to the eyes of the people, but our logo with fruits like pineapples, Banana, waters melons, apples, and grapes should remind them to know is the new party that can save them, they should not therefore hesitate to cast their votes," Dauda said

Re: NNPP Is Taking Control Of The Political Atmosphere Of Nigeria Says Dr. Belel by Obidient4life2: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Which political atmosphere?
Re: NNPP Is Taking Control Of The Political Atmosphere Of Nigeria Says Dr. Belel by Truthisunique2: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
You can take the political atmosphere of North West

We take North East and free North Central from bandits and terrorists

Give Yoruba their 50/50 region
Re: NNPP Is Taking Control Of The Political Atmosphere Of Nigeria Says Dr. Belel by Olaoluwa122: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Vote Atiku In 2023

(1) (Reply)

A Politician With A Difference / Letter Peter Obi Wrote In 2007, Rejecting Lands Allocated To Him As Governor / Akinlade's Defection To PDP: 'good Riddance', We Won't Miss Him- Ogun APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.