Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. (2408 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nigeria is really bleeding, I got robbed off my laptop and phone last night these guys had guns with them.. You won't believe after they robbed me I tried walking out of the street to the junction I was and these same guys just robbed someone too at the junction of the same street just after robbing me.

Insecurity rate is really going high.

Anybody to loan me here on nairaland or direct me a way to get a quick loan. I need a new laptop so bad cos of my job as a graphics designer. It's where I see money to feed my famz, please any way I can get a loan of 150k I will reimburse back.

I'm using my wife phone, no insults please
Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by meobizy(f): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
When trolling Nairaland is too sweet.
Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
meobizy:
When trolling Nairaland is too sweet.

Don't get you
Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by TemTweaks: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:
Nigeria is really bleeding, I got robbed off my laptop and phone last night these guys had guns with them.. You won't believe after they robbed me I tried walking out of the street to the junction I was and these same guys robbed someone too at the junction of the same street just after robbing me.

Anybody to loan me here on nairaland or direct me a way to get a quick loan. I need a new laptop so bad cos of my job as a graphics designer. It's where I see money to feed my famz, please any way I can get a loan of 150k I will reimburse back.

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
TemTweaks:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck

Did you just paste this!

1 Like

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by MufasaLion: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Everyone is aware the country is not safe. Next time, be careful when going out at night.

1 Like

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by jesmond3945: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:
Nigeria is really bleeding, I got robbed off my laptop and phone last night these guys had guns with them.. You won't believe after they robbed me I tried walking out of the street to the junction I was and these same guys robbed someone too at the junction of the same street just after robbing me.

which area
Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
jesmond3945:
which area

Surulere
Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by MMWandali: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ohh Nigeria

Once upon a time you were beautiful and an amazing virgin
Endowed with honour and morally sound

With people of dignity willing to labour for you
So that you will lack nothing good
With nothing about you bringing sorrow

But alas! we cry for you are not who we knew you to be
You have been defiled, you have been ravished
By enemies from within and without

Enemies so barbaric, scavenging and heartlessly ruthless
They now watch you in blood, badly deflowered by their ugly genitals
They are feasting on your misery and yet desire to ravish you even more

They are so heartless that they don't care about your posterity
And the unborn generation of generals you are destined to bear

Ohh Nigeria, mother of the black race, what have you become?

2 Likes

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by jesmond3945: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:

Surulere
is well brother

1 Like

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
jesmond3945:
is well brother

OnGod Fam
Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by Cokahot: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
U this scammer
You are back again abi
Ole
TemTweaks:

Hurry up and apply today

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by TemTweaks: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cokahot:
U this scammer
You are back again abi
Ole

Na so. Black mailer. Post screenshot where I scammed anyone on the forum

1 Like

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by adecz: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Take am easy & thank God for
your life ....✌️✌️✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by Polynek(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
As Dix Kain tin don happen to you, will you say jungle justice is bad? grin
I guess u know d answer now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by falcon01: 3:13am On Jul 03, 2022
You dey waka at night with phone and laptop for naija here?

2 Likes

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by Blaqroman0000: 5:34am On Jul 03, 2022
falcon01:
yes I do that most of the time because of my work and aswell know my movements sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by GreatAxeMan: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Hahaha, listen to this clown! Nigeria was NEVER beautiful or honourable or advanced or respected, it has always been a backward 3rd world shíthôlè. Anyone who looks at Nigerian history will see that immediately after independence when the primitive, unintelligent, backward thinking Hausa Fulanis and their slaves from the Middle Belt began to run the country it began to fall behind and has continued to get worse with each passing year.

You idiots in the South, particularly the South West, who sat back and watched your politicians accept peanuts to betray your destinies to the Hausa Fulani jihadists have only just began to realise how stupid you have been after the Owo massacre. There will be many more such Owo massacres before you finally wake up to the truth.

MMWandali:

Ohh Nigeria

Once upon a time you were beautiful and an amazing virgin
Endowed with honour and morally sound

With people of dignity willing to labour for you
So that you will lack nothing good
With nothing about you bringing sorrow

But alas! we cry for you are not who we knew you to be
You have been defiled, you have been ravished
By enemies from within and without

Enemies so barbaric, scavenging and heartlessly ruthless
They now watch you in blood, badly deflowered by their ugly genitals
They are feasting on your misery and yet desire to ravish you even more

They are so heartless that they don't care about your posterity
And the unborn generation of generals you are destined to bear

Ohh Nigeria, mother of the black race, what have you become?

2 Likes

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2022
falcon01:

8:30pm too late?
Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by falcon01: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:

8:30pm too late?
7 too late, na naija you dey. Anything after 7 na only my backup phone I dey use waka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by HRprof: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2022
The only solution
Be OBIdient come 2023 election and Nigeria will normalized. If you want to continue in this situation the chioce is yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by MMWandali: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Hahaha, listen to this clown! Nigeria was NEVER beautiful or honourable or advanced or respected, it has always been a backward 3rd world shíthôlè. Anyone who looks at Nigerian history will see that immediately after independence when the primitive, unintelligent, backward thinking Hausa Fulanis and their slaves from the Middle Belt began to run the country it began to fall behind and has continued to get worse with each passing year.

You idiots in the South, particularly the South West, who sat back and watched your politicians accept peanuts to betray your destinies to the Hausa Fulani jihadists have only just began to realise how stupid you have been after the Owo massacre. There will be many more such Owo massacres before you finally wake up to the truth.

Unfortunately some people are so lost and hopeless in life that they do not see anything good in others

For your information, I am not a south westerner, neither am I a Southerner nor a Hausa/Fulani person

You need to have a deeper thinking about life and be objective

Bitterness or hate doesn't pay

1 Like

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by Jameszinchenkov: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2022
You no sharp

1 Like

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by YourFavorite21(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Why u go dey waka with ur big phone and laptop at night time?? Omo once its 6:30 pm , na my buttons phone I dey use comot outside.
9ja no save again.
So, much hunger in the land.
Everybody eyes dey red.

Sorry bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by drdeath: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:

Surulere
Where in Surulere?
Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:
Nigeria is really bleeding, I got robbed off my laptop and phone last night these guys had guns with them.. You won't believe after they robbed me I tried walking out of the street to the junction I was and these same guys just robbed someone too at the junction of the same street just after robbing me.

they robbed you with a toy gun..

1 Like

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by citadels(f): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is last days a lot more evil is on the way to be unleash by satan.

1 Like

Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
drdeath:

Where in Surulere?
. wosilat street off baruwa IjeshA
Re: I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
they robbed you with a toy gun..

Not since after endsars. No more toy guns fam but real ones with them.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! / 6 Kidnappers Arrested In Abam Okrika Rivers State ( PHOTO ) / Man Livestreams Himself As He Commits Suicide (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.