Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo (36288 Views)

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Athemisia:

Werey!
Better to befriend a northerner than flati.noz.

Know this and know peace.
You still won't be allowed to site the moon wink
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by ThatFairGuy1: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2022
I thought you're well informed
Gandollaar:

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I thought you're well informed
How can I be?

Do you want me to be the only informed Nigerian c'mon!
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Gandollaar:
You don tire to advertise your dry land!? cheesy

Awon developers fc that can't develop their land
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Athemisia:

You don tire to advertise your dry land!? cheesy

Awon developers fc that can't develop their land
My land is small London!!!

Araoko!

Travel and see!
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Gandollaar:
My land is small London!!!

Araoko!

Travel and see!
Nyamiri small London !?? cheesy grin
Your potorpotor cursed land that can't produce anything good.

Wasted sperm.

1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Athemisia:

Nyamiri small London !?? cheesy grin
Your potorpotor cursed land that can't produce anything good.

Wasted sperm.
Asunta!

Omo iyadagbe!

Pls stop following me upandan, I'm not your father's concubine that destroyed your destiny.

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DWickedLandLord: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
[img][/img]bbn
ThatFairGuy1:
West is not safe yet you ran from Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo to Lagos where you're now making it.

You came Lagos with polythene bag and you're living large now, you can Insult us.
This is reference to your thread.

Ungrateful lot

Lagos is really all this people have
See emotions...
When his tribesmen make disparaging comments on Anambra he doesn't see those threads
Just one person return serve n see emotional breakdown.

Now ask him what he owns in that Lagos n you'll hear crickets .
Ask him if he pays taxes for this Lagos he's so proud of...again crickets

Oga thank you for making the visa application process for Lagos an expedient one for igbos

Rivers state that's been feeding Nigeria (including that your Lagos) never makes a tenth of the noise you people make
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DWickedLandLord: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
West is not safe yet you ran from Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo to Lagos where you're now making it.

You came Lagos with polythene bag and you're living large now, you can Insult us.
This is reference to your thread.

Ungrateful lot

When you never step out of your cocoon you tend to not know shit.

Your thought process that all the igbos with money are based in Lagos is a failed one.
Na your ignorance dey show

Warri PH Aba Owerri Asaba Awka Nnewi etc.
These are all big time economic cities in the SE/SS. Onitsha has literally stretched out into villages..

I have an auntie that's charging 600k yearly to rent her shop in Aba of all places. N somebody is paying it

But of course SW people will never know any of this when most of you don't step out of your comfort zone

In conclusion, I will discuss with my brothers this December about showing more gratitude for that your Lagos. Especially considering their foreigner/immigrant status

They definitely should pipe low
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Gandollaar:
Asunta!

Omo Igbo!

Pls stop following me upandan, I'm not your father's concubine that destroyed Flati.noz destiny.
Ipob terrorist...
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Airboom: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
You're as confused as your write up!!! jargons
Electorate:

Typical okoro boy, always bitter...this could be as a result of the bombardment of your ancestors during the civil war, it surely has modified your DNA to the sadist you Igbo's are today.

DispatcherLagos should also go and be doing his dispatching work in Biafraland and leave Lagos (a Yorubaland) alone, go and develop your region. Na by force to come hustle for Lagos?
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Athemisia:

Ipob terrorist...
Tinubu agbado urchins skull miner.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Duro4chang this is your hometown right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu / ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains / Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.