Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Police Rescue Over 50 Kidnapped Children From Church’s Underground - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Rescue Over 50 Kidnapped Children From Church’s Underground (225 Views)

Ondo Police Statement On Kidnapped Children That Were Rescued From A Church / Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescue Over 50 Kidnapped Children From Church’s Underground by Toshtos: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Police Rescue Over 50 Kidnapped Children From Church’s Underground Chamber In Ondo Town

On Friday night, a church’s basement apartment in the Valentino Area of Ondo town, Ondo State, is said to have contained dozens of children.

According to information gathered, the kids were allegedly taken hostage and kept in the church’s basement apartment.

According to a source, the victims were over 50 when the cops saved them and took the pastor and a few other churchgoers into custody.

The kids were seen in a police patrol car taking them to the police station in a widely shared video.

A voice can be heard saying, “They are kidnapped children found in the underground cell of a church in the Valentino Area of Ondo,” in the one minute, forty second video. Along with being in the police patrol van, the pastor and a few churchgoers were also detained.

When reached, Mrs. Funmilayo Odunlami, the state command’s public relations officer, confirmed that the victims had been brought to the command’s Akure headquarters.

I don’t yet know the specifics, but they are transporting the casualties to the main office. As soon as I receive the information from the DPO, I will provide it to you, the PPRO said.

watch video here >>> https://www.naijaolofofo.com/police-rescue-over-50-kidnapped-children-from-churchs-underground-chamber-in-ondo-town-watch-video/

Re: Police Rescue Over 50 Kidnapped Children From Church’s Underground by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Toshtos:
According to a source, the victims were over 50 when the cops saved them and took the pastor and a few other churchgoers into custody.
The kids were seen in a police patrol car taking them to the police station in a widely shared video.

A voice can be heard saying, “They are kidnapped children found in the underground cell of a church in the Valentino Area of Ondo,” in the one minute, forty second video. Along with being in the police patrol van, the pastor and a few churchgoers were also detained.

When reached, Mrs. Funmilayo Odunlami, the state command’s public relations officer, confirmed that the victims had been brought to the command’s Akure headquarters.

I don’t yet know the specifics, but they are transporting the casualties to the main office. As soon as I receive the information from the DPO, I will provide it to you, the PPRO said.
So the children don't belong to the church goers? undecided

Any other articles with better explanation abeg. Is this some sort of child trafficking ring or what?, undecided
Re: Police Rescue Over 50 Kidnapped Children From Church’s Underground by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
They look so weak and tired..what's wrong with Nigerians tho?
Re: Police Rescue Over 50 Kidnapped Children From Church’s Underground by Kingozymandias(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
From the land of human rituals. From the region where study of human rituals is a side curriculum.

Not surprised. If a real investigative effort was don't by David hyudenyi to unearth the scope of human rituals activity in the southwest the world would shake.

People get missing there every day . It's alarming and scary. There has to be a concerted effort to reorientate the Yoruba youth that human skulls doesn't give wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Over 50 Kidnapped Children From Church’s Underground by Fira09(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Is this playing?
Re: Police Rescue Over 50 Kidnapped Children From Church’s Underground by Kobojunkie: 4:16am On Jul 03, 2022
I knew there was something that seemed very unsound to this reporting . undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria – A Nation Of Hypocrites? / The Lords Chosen: The God Of Chosen Healed Him Of Leprosy / ⭐️ (Watch Now) 10 MINUTES FIERY DELIVERANCE PRAYERS with Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.