Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA (419 Views)

Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by panafrican(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTiTDntNFmY

Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa
30,870 viewsJun 8, 2022
Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by funshint(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Rwanda will finish that country in an all out battle. A big country but years of war has weakened that place.
Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by seunny4lif(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Protesters in Tobruk waving the Gaddafi's Arab Jamahiriya green flag during the protests as Libyans are facing high cost of living and massive power failure

1 Like

Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by godofuck231: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
seunny4lif:
Protesters in Tobruk waving the Gaddafi's Arab Jamahiriya green flag during the protests as Libyans are facing high cost of living and massive power failure
stupid people who killed their chosen one , no man of medicine knows the cure to self poisoning
Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by seunny4lif(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
godofuck231:
stupid people who killed their chosen one , no man of medicine knows the cure to self poisoning
I swear
They now wish Gadaffi is alive grin grin grin
Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by Drenimarcus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

I saw the video, Libya must be regretting now chai! This is what they want to open to Russia but they forgot Russians are smarter.

3 Likes

Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by seunny4lif(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I saw the video, Libya must be regretting now chai! This is what they want to open to Russia but they forgot Russians are smarter.
I was there in 2011, 2012 but 2015 became worst, that's when Libyans knew they are finished

2 Likes

Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by Drenimarcus(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

I was there in 2011, 2012 but 2015 became worst, that's when Libyans knew they are finished

That country is gone. They can still salvage what’s left but the civil war there won’t allow that.

This is what the US/NATO do whenever they bring their democrazy.

Just reading that Russia will begin to collect rubles for grains. Wahala.
Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by seunny4lif(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Drenimarcus:

That country is gone. They can still salvage what’s left but the civil war there won’t allow that.

This is what the US/NATO do whenever they bring their democrazy.

Just reading that Russia will begin to collect rubles for grains. Wahala.
I think all Russia export to EU and co will be in Ruble.
Russia just signed new law that directly took over all the gas deal with Japan and Shell, meaning all those companies shares in Russia gas deals have been removed.

2 Likes

Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by Drenimarcus(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

I think all Russia export to EU and co will be in Ruble.
Russia just signed new law that directly took over all the gas deal with Japan and Shell, meaning all those companies shares in Russia gas deals have been removed.

Yeah! This is a planB for the gas in rubles.

Putin is cleaning house. Russia economy will grow stronger in few years.

1 Like

Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by godofuck231: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear
They now wish Gadaffi is alive grin grin grin
watch out for what you hear from social media , its now being used as a weapon
Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by leofab(f): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ever since blacks took charge of that country; they have been fighting to hard to bring to the level of other African countries
Re: Tensions Escalate Between DRC and Rwanda - Straight Talk Africa, VOA by panafrican(m): 3:37am On Jul 03, 2022
eeeEEEhhh ooOOOhhh .... Out there !!!!!
Can we also talk about Rwanda stealing gold, diamonds and timber from the DRC?

(1) (Reply)

Russia Disrupt Ukrainian Burial Ceremony. / Official Portraits Of Barack Obama, Wife, Michelle Unveiled At White House / Turkey (NATO MEMBER) Seeks Russia Help With It's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.