Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

If You Want A Better Nigeria, Read This... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want A Better Nigeria, Read This... (208 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / See Top 10 Richest Governors In Nigeria (read Full Details) / The cry for a better NIGERIA has gone out of hand just take a look at this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want A Better Nigeria, Read This... by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
University students has been at home due to ASUU strike and you are telling me to vote APC or PDP are you normal?

Their children are all abroad schooling and yours are here pining away, and you are behaving like a zombie. Who did this to you Nigerians?

Ordinary bread is far from the reach of the ordinary man.
One ball of foofoo (akpu) that was sold N50 used to be be enough for me...but now even if I unwrap 4 and swallow them like paracetamol, they can't stop the headache in my stomach.

Gas is now 10K and you are telling me APC will revive the economy. Am I normal to be listening to you?

No power, no security, palpable tension everywhere and life means nothing anymore in this country.

40% of Nigerian youths are unemployed and you are telling me not to vote a man I believe has capacity, competence over your corrupt merchants.

I am sure many of you telling me to vote APC or PDP do not travel as they use to and we all know the reason. Airfare is not out of reach and flight not for the common man.

And I consider Peter Obi as the only credible option now and some folk talking as people still under the missive spell cast on Nigerian in 2015 and 2019 are telling me that he has no structure to win. Who cares...!

Who care if Peter Obi has structures?
Do I need to be popular to do what is right?
Righteousness is not popular, but it is righteousness that exalts (builds) a nation, sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34.

Are we not suffering from our sin?
The sin of corruption and building hope of prosperity on visible corrupt people and corrupt tendencies.

The sin of building our skyscraper on a quicksand of twisted history and edited google documents.

Who has done this to Nigerians that they believe that giving power to the unrighteous will translate their destinies to rightness and plenty?

For conscience sake, and for PATRIOTISM I can only give my mandate to that man/woman who can grow my yam seedling into a tuber, who can grow my kobo into naira.

I am Obidient and that is all…no controversy.

1 Like

Re: If You Want A Better Nigeria, Read This... by HilcomTech(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Only a very WICKED and EVIL BIGOT will try to market that criminal called Peter Peter Obi.

Peter Peter Obi should be in jail for all the atrocities he has commited against the people of Anambra.

Peter Peter Obi is worst than calamity for the crimes he committed. Peter Pandora Obi robbed Anambra to the extent that Anambra became a debtor state.

Peter Pandora is a killer that killed so many Anambra indigenes and dumped their dead bodies into Ezu river

Peter Pandora claimed to have invested money for Anambra's future which turned out to be false as he had made the investments in his family name but using Anambra state money. The investnts he stole ran into billions of Naira.

Peter Peter Obi persecuted northerners to the extent of deporting northerners out of Anambra, and those he couldn't deport, he used instruments of government to make life hell for them.

(1) (Reply)

NI Billion Scam Rocks Yobe 2600 Housing Scheme / No Merger With You Or Your Party / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.