Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God (501 Views)

Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Ever8090: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Though sometimes it is hard to believe in him especially when it gets tougher, but you don't have to quit. Keep trusting and praying, he will surely come trough for you.

Mine situation is soo tough at the moment, when I say tough, I mean real tough. But I am still praying and believing that God will surely show up.

It is not easy, but never going to give up on him even to the grave!!

2 Likes

Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ever8090:
Though sometimes it is hard to believe in him especially when it gets tougher, but you don't have to quit. Keep trusting and praying, he will surely come trough for you.

Mine situation is soo tough at the moment, when I say tough, I mean real tough. But I am still praying and believing that God will surely show up.

It is not easy, but never going to give up on him even to the grave!!

The bold is why He almost would never show up.

You have to get it Right That is The Only Way! That is what The Way means!

All those claiming atheists did this same thing and God Never Came not Answered.

Why don't you ask Why!
Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Maynman: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

All those claiming atheists did this same thing and God Never Came not Answered.

Why don't you ask Why!

Sango worshippers and Yahweh worshippers are both called theist.
Hope you know what theism is?
Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Ever8090: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why don't you ask Why!
I understand perfectly what I mean, I think you misunderstood me.

As humans, we have limitations our faith at times suffers set back, we fall sometimes but Christ encourage us to rise again and not to remain there.

Why did you think Christ said even if our faith is as little as a mustard seed" he made it that little standard because he understands our limitations.
Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2022
Ever8090:
I
Why did you think Christ said even if our faith is as little as a mustard seed" he made it that little standard because he understands our limitations.

This is the beginning, for those who do not belong to God but have Understood that God and His Way, is The Only Way!

Just this one little understanding (faith), is powerful enough to lead you to the other things ye are supposed to know.

Which is where you are also supposed to learn that He is very very far from you because "John 9:31", Proverbs 28:9

Which is where paying great attention to What God Says and Does is another class (faith) among many other classes.

Let me give you one more tip, "Yes and Amen" song by Darlene Zsech.

"God has set His Promises in the centre of His Will"

And no one can get them if they do not learn all He teaches.

Ever8090:
I
As humans, we have limitations our faith at times suffers set back, we fall sometimes but Christ encourage us to rise again and not to remain there.

If you want God to come to you and dwell with you, as He did with the king's of Isreal, "DON'T EVER FALL"!.

And that is what the Bible teaches, "how to never fall"!
Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Ever8090: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This is the beginning, for those who do not belong to God but have Understood that God and His Way, is The Only Way!

Just this one little understanding (faith), is powerful enough to lead you to the other things ye are supposed to know.

Which is where you are also supposed to learn that He is very very far from you because "John 9:31", Proverbs 28:9

Which is where paying great attention to What God Says and Does is another class (faith) among many other classes.

Let me give you one more tip, "Yes and Amen" song by Darlene Zsech.

"God has set His Promises in the centre of His Will"

And no one can get them if they do not learn all He teaches.

If you want God to come to you and dwell with you, as He did with the king's of Isreal, "DON'T EVER FALL"!.

And that is what the Bible teaches, "how to never fall"!

are you without sin?
Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ever8090:
are you without sin?

You would not know but for asking this question, it is proof that I have done you no wrong.
Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Ever8090: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You would not know but for asking this question, it is proof that I have done you no wrong.
I didn't said you have wrong me, but saying one should never fall is where I don't get... because when we sin, "we fall" pleading for forgiveness means " rising again"
Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Ever8090:
I didn't said you have wrong me, but saying one should never fall is where I don't get... because when we sin, "we fall" pleading for forgiveness means " rising again"

Meanwhile God Wants a person that does not sin a person who does not fall.

And that is why He is close to those who do not sin while He does not listen to sinners.

You have been doing sin and forgiveness for long and yet He is not near you, try sin-none-ness and see whether you would not see the wonder of His being near you.
Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Ever8090:

CaIt is not easy, but never going to give up on him even to the grave!!

Trust comes to mind when someone promise you something so you have to TRUST (BELIEVE) what the person says even when it seems not possible.
So trusting in God is good but the irony of this is that most people are just pigheaded in their beliefs because God only promised us all a life without end (everlasting life) not some greedy stuffs where you will be expecting the true God to make you rich while others become your slaves, such only comes from Satan the devil who promotes the works of the flesh! Galatians 5:19-21

So if you're trusting in God's promise of a kingdom where everyone will have the best of life then never loose hope {Habakkuk 2:3; Psalms 67:6-7} but if it's the other way around where some will slave for you to live like a King then know that such promises are from demons not the true God! smiley

1 Like

Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Ever8090: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Trust comes to mind when someone promise you something so you have to TRUST (BELIEVE) what the person says even when it seems not possible.
So trusting in God is good but the irony of this is that most people are just pigheaded in their beliefs because God only promised us all a life without end (everlasting life) not some greedy stuffs where you will be expecting the true God to make you rich while others become your slaves, such only comes from Satan the devil who promotes the works of the flesh! Galatians 5:19-21

So if you're trusting in God's promise of a kingdom where everyone will have the best of life then never loose hope {Habakkuk 2:3; Psalms 67:6-7} but if it's the other way around where some will slave for you to live like a King then know that such promises are from demons not the true God! smiley
you are right

1 Like

Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Ever8090: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Meanwhile God Wants a person that does not sin a person who does not fall.

And that is why He is close to those who do not sin while He does not listen to sinners.

You have been doing sin and forgiveness for long and yet He is not near you, try sin-none-ness and see whether you would not see the wonder of His being near you.
what does the Bible meant when it said " none is righteous"?
Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Ever8090:
what does the Bible meant when it said " none is righteous"?

It means no one has a right to mark his own script and say "I am righteous". That is the jurisdiction which exclusively belongs to God as Isaiah 45;19 Warns
"I The Lord, declare things that are right".

But that does not mean you should not do the right ang good, nay, you are even commanded to do so.

Deuteronomy 6:18:
"And thou shalt do that which is right and good in the sight of the LORD."
Re: Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God by Ever8090: 10:22am On Mar 06
Honestly, going through your comment makes one wonder if you are really for God or disguising. "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God but thanks to the grace trough Christ Jesus. But to you, just as you make one to believe that you are without sin, it is like one arguing or making fun of the word of God.

Even the scriptures make it clear that only Christ lived on earth without sin, but here we are to discover you who is also without sin.

We live in a sinful word with soo much temptation, so much so that " even looking lustfully at a woman is a sin, which I believe that you are guilty of too.

I don't know if you or I misunderstood the word "Grace"...and why it was necessary for Christ to come and die...I am not even sure you believe in his death in the first place because if you do, you will understand the sinful nature of man and encourage people to strive to do what is right and not preaching like you are the holy of holies yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Digbolugiism: Futility, Fruitlessness And Hopelessness / A True Story / They Havent Rejected Me They Have Rejected And Abandoned God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.