Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana (38090 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Jmichael1:
My community youth president meeting get crowd past wetin i dey see here....

Lol.. You still don't get it. You should be afraid that PO isn't renting crowds or sponsoring these events. Many of you are really slow in comprehending how much of a force 'little fires everywhere' can be. This is the people mobilising against their oppressors. Your paymasters are aware of the threat, that's why you are all now playing opposition.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by BigRocky: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Oh I see! Your Igbo brothers have mobilised the hungry ones they see on the street. Don’t worry. Election Day draws nearer.

Take Panadol and save your tears for the main show.

Thank you
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Eniitankorede: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2022
post=114366307:

What's your next excuse

First of all, we are not sure the picture is a Peter Obi event. Secondly there’s no enthusiasm in their demeanour meaning they are a rented crowd. See them looking on floor with sense of shame. This is a charade.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by rickyrex(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Jmichael1:

ur peter obi no go smell 1million vote talk more of wining...
even your conscience know say you no fit bet 100k with me . i see you voting for peter obi in the end.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by excess4luv: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2022
wis3:
Elections are not won on social media. Know this and you know the rest.

You go soon tire, it's new month with new pay.

You said we no get structure now we have effortlessly built the structure, you are now reminding us election is not on SM, don't worry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Balkan(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are pained.
Obidient men should not worry about likes they see on anti-Obi comments.

Seun, gave his moderator access to the server of the niaraland back end. One single moderator can click 500 likes.

Some comments in favour of Tinubu gets 200 likes but only 100views and 15 comments. We have busted.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Penguin2: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2022
post=114366307:

What's your next excuse
grin grin grin

His next excuse is to ask if Bandits attended.

Don’t mind the fools abeg
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by rickyrex(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Oh I see! Your Igbo brothers have mobilised the hungry ones they see on the street. Don’t worry. Election Day draws nearer.
you just dey run up and down. guy them say buy data and stop disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Amumaigwe: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2022
BigRocky:

Yes the way tinubu save his people that were massacre in owo.

You mean Mister "where are the cows? "
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Penguin2: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Don't mind them, as of this morning, only 5 Igbo people registered to vote in Kaduna. In the whole of SW, only 13.

Your Tinubu has already won the election he no even need to waste money campaign again.

Lol.

I like how you are telling him what he wants to hear.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Etsugwari: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2022
wis3:
The hopelessness on their faces.

That’s why you will forever remain a fool.. idiot
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Eniitankorede: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2022
rickyrex:
you just dey run up and down. guy them say buy data and stop disgracing yourself

Lol!!! Where I live, we don’t buy data, it’s free. You are the hungry ones that require mobilisation fee from Igbo traders lol.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Amumaigwe: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:

First of all, we are not sure the picture is a Peter Obi event. Secondly there’s no enthusiasm in their demeanour meaning they are a rented crowd. See them looking on floor with sense of shame. This is a charade.

You are used to the kind of enthusiasm expressed when dollars are shared to mobilize crowd. Those people are obviously in a sober reflection on what ruin Nigeria has become and are brainstorming on how to change her course.
I would have written the assembly off if all I see are laughing and excited faces.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Penguin2: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Balkan:
Yoruba Muslims are pained.
Obidient men should not worry about likes they see on anti-Obi comments.

Seun, gave his moderator access to the server of the niaraland back end. One single moderator can click 500 likes.

Some comments in favour of Tinubu gets 200 likes but only 100views and 15 comments. We have busted.

U get sense

Na only you see wetin dey really occur.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by ledaman: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Dead on arrival mission. Hypocrite people.can they allow such gathering of APC in South East?
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Rickylambert: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Terrible!
Hate has coated you with avid negativity.
You could not see the labor party logo

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Komu1048(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2022
Melovar:
Obidient supporters in the north seem to be increasing by the minute

They are really trying, u didn't snap when rice is shared
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by bluefilm: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:
This is deception. Most of the people there are igbos. Do you see anyone in hijab? You can continue to deceive yourself. Reality dons on you on Election Day.

What does that tell you?

It tells you the peter will get votes from all states in the feferation simply because we igbos are everywhere.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by postbmd: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2022
wis3:
He should go and save the people of Anambra dying everyday in the hands of UGM
is he the governor there now?
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Kdon2: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Melovar:
Obidient supporters in the north seem to be increasing by the minute

Mammoth crowd indeed! grin
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by JoNach: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:
This is deception. Most of the people there are igbos. Do you see anyone in hijab? You can continue to deceive yourself. Reality dons on you on Election Day.
So the lady standing at the extreme end ..what's the white thing all over her head called?? No give yourself heart attack o.. obi win or no win, it won't stop your shine.. hustle your own and shun tribalism
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Jmichael1(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2022
rickyrex:
even your conscience know say you no fit bet 100k with me . i see you voting for peter obi in the end.

i can only vote peter obi if he is the highest bidder bcus my vote goes to the highest bidder......
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by zionstaar75: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2022
XerXers:
Underrate Obi at your own peril. Some of us who know how he left PDP in 2002 and used APGA to retire PDP big wigs in Anambra knows what he is capable of
so anambra be Nigeria abi?I believe he'll get 3 to 5 million which will be a warning to the political class,I wish he started like 3 years ago,time is not on his side
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Brian47(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You've never been to Kaduna and it shows.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2022
wis3:
Elections are not won on social media. Know this and you know the rest.

Warey nah social media be this abi na real live pic undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by alfredilly: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Even the northerners are OBIdient grin
t

They are Igbo in Kaduna
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2022
See gigantic structure, 100 storey building...lol
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Gbemini(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin just 100 youths out of 10 million ... Lazy youths
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Freemasonry: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Nigerian youths can heal this country and restore it to it's glory.
All we need is one hope, one voice, one love and one candidate who understands and represents our yearnings and aspirations.

Thank you to our brothers up north for all they're doing to drive this change.

Nigeria is our country and we'll make it great again together.

Vote Peter Obi for President

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by alfredilly: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2022
XerXers:
Underrate Obi at your own peril. Some of us who know how he left PDP in 2002 and used APGA to retire PDP big wigs in Anambra knows what he is capable of
APGA victory in Anambra was due to Ojiukwu. He founded the party and has a huge followership
Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by feed70: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Suffer is ur middle name I no blame u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Construction Progress Of 2nd Niger Bridge. / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters / Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.