Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Tinubu My Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu My Next President (753 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu My Next President by Durabest: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
The other contestants i don't no who sent them,maybe they are one of those try your luck contestants,as for 2023 i know Tinubu is go to Aso Rock as president if you like drink Atiku in place of water,eat obi as garri Tinubu remain the fresh air we need.I support people base on the contributions they have made for their states and fedral level.The democracy people are standing on to actualize their dreams today,Tinubu labour for it he fought to sustaine democracy,they can name him any names they like but don,t forget the time for him to eat the fruits of his labour is now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu My Next President by Moh247: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
cool

Awa lokan

Jagaban lokan

BAT 2023

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu My Next President by Felimax(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Indeed!

Association of
Pathetic
Catastrophies.
Re: Tinubu My Next President by haffaze777(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Emi lokan 1 of alaigbo

God bless Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu

60 Likes

Re: Tinubu My Next President by JaredNormak: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Y'all must be from Iragbiji, cos that's where Ahmed Ebola Tininbu will preside after Feb 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu My Next President by Coolsperm: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Some people are just shameless and foolish at the same time

1 Like

Re: Tinubu My Next President by motayoayinde: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
INSHA ALLAH

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu My Next President by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Durabest:
The other contestants i don't no who sent them,maybe they are one of those try your luck contestants,as for 2023 i know Tinubu is go to Aso Rock as president if you like drink Atiku in place of water,eat obi as garri Tinubu remain the fresh air we need.I support people base on the contributions they have made for their states and fedral level.The democracy people are standing on to actualize their dreams today,Tinubu labour for it he fought to sustaine democracy,they can name him any names they like but don,t forget the time for him to eat the fruits of his labour is now.
If out of all the contestants, it's only Tinumbu you feel is the right candidate, then you are very unfortunate and posterity will not be kind to you.
You don't have any excuse.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu My Next President by chinae(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Durabest:

Yes, he is an will be.

We do no deserve good leaders, how will we fell when out of school kids are not there to give us pure water in exchange for #10. Abi everybody go go the pure water factory.

Abeg this our staus sweet.

Tinubu till 2050
Re: Tinubu My Next President by Carlosdd: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
The best man for the job Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu My Next President by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Durabest:

Very funny! Service is now labour that people should be rewarded with the destiny of entire nation?

Please leadership is service. Nobody send anybody. If you no wan service, comot for road make another man serve. No tell us to reward you for picking up a job.

At Tinubu's age, for your mind his capable of leading Nigeria. I mean with all the misyarning and fidgeting we are seeing on live tv?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu My Next President by Softmirror: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thanksful:

Very funny! Service is now labour that people should be rewarded with the destiny of entire nation?

Please leadership is service. Nobody send anybody. If you no wan service, comot for road make another man serve. No tell us to reward you for picking up a job.

At Tinubu's age, for your mind his capable of leading Nigeria. I mean with all the misyarning and fidgeting we are seeing on live tv?

SHAME NO CATCH YOU SAY AT YOUR AGE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW BUT MAKE NOISE ON NAIRALAND. TINUBU WAS THE YOUNGEST SENATOR DURING HIS DAYS AS A SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED WITH YOUR YOUTH THAT YOU ARE CRITICIZING TINUBU?
Re: Tinubu My Next President by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Softmirror:

SHAME NO CATCH YOU SAY AT YOUR AGE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW BUT MAKE NOISE ON NAIRALAND. TINUBU WAS THE YOUNGEST SENATOR DURING HIS DAYS AS A SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED WITH YOUR YOUTH THAT YOU ARE CRITICIZING TINUBU?

If I am your age, I will be a governor in my state. At my young age, I am not as foolish as you are at your age.
Re: Tinubu My Next President by Durabest: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thanksful:

If I am your age, I will be a governor in my state. At my young age, I am not as foolish as you are at your age.
Return the phone you stole before you think of to insult Tinubu.Your parents failed you so do not transfer the anger to Tinubu because he's innocent in your case.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu My Next President by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Durabest:
Return the phone you stole before you think of to insult Tinubu.Your parents failed you so do not transfer the anger to Tinubu because he's innocent in your case.

It's a pity you are this dumb. Tinubu was a senator at the age of 41. What are you at your age?

I have no problem with Tinubu but with people like you whose parents failed and are failures themselves. Who want to drag all of us down.

Let me tell you why I try to choose the best president each time. I like me businesses. When my customers are happy, they spend good money and that makes me happy. If you have something good going for you, you for dey reason well.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu My Next President by Durabest: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2022
Thanksful:

It's a pity you are this dumb. Tinubu was a senator at the age of 41. What are you at your age?

I have no problem with Tinubu but with people like you whose parents failed and are failures themselves. Who want to drag all of us down.

Let me tell you why I try to choose the best president each time. I like me businesses. When my customers are happy, they spend good money and that makes me happy. If you have something good going for you, you for dey reason well.
You are not doing any business what people knw you for is stealing,just return the stolen phone in your hands before they track you down i know why am telling u these.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu My Next President by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Durabest:
You are not doing any business what people knw you for is stealing,just return the stolen phone in your hands before they track you down i know why am telling u these.

cheesy grin

The rant of a failure.

(1) (Reply)

OBI,: LP Campaign Group In Ikorodu / Imagine Anambra Under Tinubu And Lagos Under Obi / Randy Woman Grabs Presidential Candidate's Private Part During Campaign (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.