Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale (856 Views)

Neatly Used Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb Internal Memory With 12gb RAM For / Neatly Used Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb Internal Memory With 12gb RAM / Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10plus Brand New n used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by manucho: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Samsung galaxy note 10 plus 5g with 512gb internal 12gb Ram bought brand new less than two months ago everything is perfect and I'm selling cause I want to upgrade to Samsung note 20 ultra 5G. Screen protector is on it as well. Interested and serious buyer should contact me via call, text or WhatsApp me on 08039320890 or 08152709933. Please please please serious buyers no time wasters... Price is #300k. Don't come and post nonsense telling me it's one yeye price cause Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti knows the type of people they make their products for. This is not ordinary note 10 or note 10 plus with 250gb this is note 10 plus 512gb with 5G. Thanks

Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by DonEd(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Happy sales

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by manucho: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
DonEd:
Happy sales
You're welcome fool it's not for broke ass like you... Enjoy your less privileged phones idiot. That's why I stated it saying Lamborghini, Ferrari ain't for less privileges... If you don't have anything to say shut the Bleep up son
Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by TarOrfeeek: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
N250k

For phone way resemble Infinix Hot 4...

grin

Devil get behind me abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by cybriz82(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
manucho:

You're welcome fool it's not for broke ass like you... Enjoy your less privileged phones idiot. That's why I stated it saying Lamborghini, Ferrari ain't for less privileges... If you don't have anything to say shut the Bleep up son

Seriously Why d swear words bro ..he didn't say anything bad nau...

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by bennyflipy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
N250k

For phone way resemble Infinix Hot 4...

grin

Devil get behind me abeg.
You diz man where you go hide
Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by bennyflipy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
manucho:

With this your nonsense attitude you wan see buyer abi?
You go tell me when happy sale don turn insult.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by smith4real1980: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
This your phone go really tey for NL,review ur price,even for the big dawgs,300k is a very unrealistic price to sell,why would i buy a note 10 plus for dt amount when if i add small money i can get a note 20 ultra,be wise oga!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by manucho: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2022
Fools it ain't about attitude I'm not hungry to sell worse I keep it so y'all back off and for you saying it looks like infinix hot 4 I don't blame you you know where you belong I don't need to respond to an slowpoke like you cause you mentioning infinix hot 4 has said it all. It's not for broke assess so carry your frustrations enter another place. If you Wan bargain talk responsibly. Peace y'all
Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by Mkmoney(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Oya dash me grin
Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by fredrickmyers(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Why y'all acting like toddlers...throwing unreasonable shades at each other over a Samsung phone ...y'all sud grow up....OP be calm ....this is more like a market thread ppl will step on ur toes but u have to b patience n stay focus...d primary aim is to SALE UR GOODS AND SERVICES...its normal for buyers to get on ur nerves...sometimes just ignore fossy comments and attend to those who show more interest...and for buyers make una no whine d seller na...good communication and manner of approach is key. � peace y'all

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by manucho: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
fredrickmyers:
Why y'all acting like toddlers...throwing unreasonable shades at each other over a Samsung phone ...y'all sud grow up....OP be calm ....this is more like a market thread ppl will step on ur toes but u have to b patience n stay focus...d primary aim is to SALE UR GOODS AND SERVICES...its normal for buyers to get on ur nerves...sometimes just ignore fossy comments and attend to those who show more interest...and for buyers make una no whine d seller na...good communication and manner of approach is key. � peace y'all
Thanks bro.... Gbayì.. My two hands up for you... I really really feel, felt and feeling your comment... We learn everyday and everytime... Jah bless bro
Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by DonEd(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
manucho:

Evidence of a bitter soul.

Happy sales is like every other wish but ur poor reasoning made u see it otherwise.

Anyway, work on urself, ur write up reeks of illiteracy of the mind
Re: Samsung Note 10plus 5G With 512gb For Sale by Breakingnews101: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
DonEd:

Evidence of a bitter soul.

Happy sales is like every other wish but ur poor reasoning made u see it otherwise.

Anyway, work on urself, ur write up reeks of illiteracy of the mind

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Latest Hp Stream 11g4 Intel Celeron @95k Only / New Arrival Core I7 Hp Omen 15,7th Edition,with 4 Gb Graphics@500k. / Neatly Used Samsung A71 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.