Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke (22886 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Lady In Hijab Spotted Riding Keke Napep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by 77star: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Foolish boy grin grin
cheesy kai
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Bouncin(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Op keke business is not easy as well but with what you narrated about ur company I would say keke is better. However, old keke will surely trouble you. I pray you are lucky to get a good one. Lastly don't forget to save. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by princewarri1985: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2022
LUAN1:
Hi everyone, I have been working for this chinese construction company for more than 2yrs now.

Initially I was employed as a quality control engineer to oversee concrete testing, deflection test, compaction test and many more, but after like three months of taking the role, I was been converted to a full time labourer in the company because they refused to employed more labourers and they don't pay attention to quality.

Since then I have been suffering like a mad man ( doing hard labor) in the company, working from 7am - 5:30 PM everyday earning 2k/day. I am planning of quitting the job to buy an old keke.

Please how is keke business? Will I be making upto 5k daily if I apply the same energy I used in working for chinese.? And buying an old keke, is it a good idea?
would it cause me to make friends with mechanics?

Please if you have done keke business share your experience.
after die na keke work
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Godsprojectayo(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Mires:

I have taken time to go through your post and all the comments. If you are in Port Harcourt, I will suggests that rather than using the money you intend to used for old keke, if you can make same available, I can buy you new TVS or Paggio keke on hire purchase.

With the upfront part payment, it won't take long for you to complete the hire purchase payment. However, it is important to point out that you must make available two guarantors.
I'm interested in this boss...
could you plz DM/ on 08064363832
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by princewarri1985: 12:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Joeboy88:
If my Excellency, the best President so far can ride Keke, then who are you My guy, any hustle that will put food on your table with a clean hand and a peaceful mind, do it asap o....President Olusegun Obasanjo have challenge the youths with that singular act of riding Keke.
just see the way poverty and suffer dey ooze all over your comment, poverty na your own? Chai! Alot of youth has really lost it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by ExcelDBM: 2:20am On Jul 05, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:

Na him ooo.. No peace for am as he no want peace for everybody cheesy

grin
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Abolajigram(m): 2:58am On Jul 05, 2022
If you want to go into keke business don't start with an old keke. It'll destroy you. 2k sef you no go see.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by prince4pro2: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Simple advice:

Old Keke go make you talk Waka oo... cheesy cheesy

Be careful.... Make sure you locate a strong and sound old Keke.

Alternatively... Since your cash is limited for now,

If you know anyone, a Cooperative or any Bank that do give out Keke for "Balance and Take" then :

Carry that your Half Keke money and look for a guarantor...

Go to those cooperative or microfinance bank that are giving out Brand New Keke to people that are serious for Hustle.

Collect a Brand New Keke with a half down payment. (The money you are to Balance would look High initially but with a New Keke and a serious hustling spirit, you go smile las las)

You stand a better chance to quickly "Balance and Take" your Keke.

It is better you Start the Transport business journey with a New Keke.

So that you nor go begin Catch Witch and Talk Waka with an Old Keke.
Am into the business,this is the best advice sofar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Oai007(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

That's great to hear.

Your hustling spirit is Top notch.

I know someone in Lagos riding Keke that is currently complaining about the restrictions by Government on their activities .
. I'm ibadan. Riding in ibadan is like yahoo. But once you join don't behave like graduate, or else tout and police will collect all the money from you, behave like them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by henryligit: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by annyberry: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Dere is a job offer for a dispatch rider,if u are interested so as to gather enough fund to purchase d Keke.
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by bottlewater1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
LUAN1:
Hi everyone, I have been working for this chinese construction company for more than 2yrs now.

Initially I was employed as a quality control engineer to oversee concrete testing, deflection test, compaction test and many more, but after like three months of taking the role, I was been converted to a full time labourer in the company because they refused to employed more labourers and they don't pay attention to quality.

Since then I have been suffering like a mad man ( doing hard labor) in the company, working from 7am - 5:30 PM everyday earning 2k/day. I am planning of quitting the job to buy an old keke.

Please how is keke business? Will I be making upto 5k daily if I apply the same energy I used in working for chinese.? And buying an old keke, is it a good idea?

It depends on the area you live in

For instance I stay in Ife osun state , it is better to ride motorcycle rather than tricycle
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Dembele111: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool On ur way to success BRO!

It's a good idea and don't let anyone talk u down on it..

Look for a good used Keke and buy..

PEACE BE UNTO U..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Na so

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by sam1990(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
My brother.if you have the money then buy fairly used keke.if you reside in warri,you will make more than 5k if your Keke is in order.presently I own 1 and I know what I get from it.
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by IamHonourable1: 2:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Tricycle business is a good business. Buy TVS product as the parts are everywhere.
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Autobot05: 5:38am On Jul 12, 2022
LUAN1:

Look for a clean and fairly used one
You’ll make your money cool and work at your own pace and rate. Good luck

Jesus is the ONLY way

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Cyril009(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
LUAN1:

LUAN1 pls is the company in Lagos,do they have accommodation ?
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Gift96: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2022
uu
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Iamsane: 10:44pm On Mar 21
Kindness218:
My only advice, please if you are buying used keke avoid TVS and BAJAJ. Go for PAIGGO. I day drive keke it's somehow stressful but money day the business. After submission, feeding and other expenses I day throw 20k meeting every sunday

Are you still in the business today? How did you quit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accounting, Economics, Bus Adm. Which Is More Relevant In Contemporary Nigeria? / Gtb Or Diamond Bank? / Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.