Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Calls By Many Customer At The Same Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Calls By Many Customer At The Same Time (325 Views)

How To Record Your Phone Screen And Yourself At The Same Time / Glo Cuts Cost Of International Calls By Up To 55% / An App That Plays Multiple Videos At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calls By Many Customer At The Same Time by barrycute: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good evening everyone,
I have a need to receive calls by more than one people at the same time, does any one knows how to go about this. A similitude of how network customer care works. I will really appreciate suggestions as this urgent.
Thanks
Re: Calls By Many Customer At The Same Time by slimjohn2k5: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
There is a way it works in radio station.
They have like 3 physical phone but one phone number.
Talk to your service provider.
Re: Calls By Many Customer At The Same Time by immortalcrown(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
It is simple. Get as many phones as you want. Activate "Divert when busy" on the main phone that has the business line. Set the line in the second phone as the divert number (divert to) of the main phone. Activate "Divert when busy" on the second phone using the third phone's line as the divert to. Do it for the rest.
Re: Calls By Many Customer At The Same Time by Shellsploit: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
It is simple. Get as many phones as you want. Activate "Divert when busy" on the main phone that has the business line. Set the line in the second phone as the divert number (divert to) of the main phone. Activate "Divert when busy" on the second phone using the third phone's line as the divert to. Do it for the rest.

4 bottles of chilled heneiken for u!

2 Likes

Re: Calls By Many Customer At The Same Time by barrycute: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
immortalcrown:

Please I have tried the above I still get calls ringing on the same phone. Please is there something I am doing wrong. Can you please also drop your number so that I can message for better understanding.
Re: Calls By Many Customer At The Same Time by immortalcrown(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2022
barrycute:
Please I have tried the above I still get calls ringing on the same phone. Please is there something I am doing wrong. Can you please also drop your number so that I can message for better understanding.
I have used call divert service for years and it works fine for me. You need to know two things.

One, if you activate Call divert on a line (phone), you also need to DEACTIVATE Call Waiting on the phone so the phone will not get an incoming call while on another call. But this depends on the divert option you choose. If you choose Divert when unreachable, it does not make sense to DEACTIVATE Call Waiting.

Two, Call Divert has many options and each option has a unique effect on the line (phone) upon which the Call Divert is activated. Divert when busy works only when the line (phone) is busy on another call or when you busy an incoming call. Divert when not reachable works only when the line is switched off or out of network coverage. Divert Always sends all incoming calls to another line, no matter the condition of the line that has the divert activation. Divert when roaming works when the line is taken out of the country.

Divert if not answered works when the phone completes ringing. This is suitable in a situation whereby you will be away from the phone for one reason or the other and you do not want to turn off the phone. For example, if you are charging the phone in a place far from where you will stay and you have another phone that you will take to where you will stay, you can choose this divert option so you can use the other phone to answer the incoming calls to the phone that is getting charged.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 19 Price And Specifications / Need Solution To Bank Restriction On Naira Mastercard For Foreign Online Purcha / Ebay Checkout @660 I Don't Ship To Different Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.