Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) (52977 Views)

Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by yemi1504: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dramadiddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCMcjfrPrYY

Nigerians cannot be allowed to carry firearms. the anger is just too much.

You see why I say Nigerians are just religious. You can bet these guys are even staunch members of a church SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Arysexy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
faceland:

He would say 30 kidnappers and carjackers attacked him... until the owner see the video. grin

I tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by phemmyfour: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dramadiddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCMcjfrPrYY

Nigerians cannot be allowed to carry firearms. the anger is just too much.
Both of them are stupid.

Their pockets go hear am from mechanic and panel beater's hands

2 Likes

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Golan007: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Day 2.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by redsun(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is what thifnubu reign will look like all over the country.Those destructive animals are his wayward purposely bred camorras.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by phemmyfour: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Babygreene:
Damn! This is disturbingly disgusting.Black people are very loud.
Pele o, green girl
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Isokiscool(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
The same youths we urging to come remedy this country abi criminals,yahoo yahoo, thieves, kidnappers,that's what they are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!...
Only few of us are normal in this country...
Just Me and 9 others grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Ultimas: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is preposterous. People should control their anger.
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by pastorgaolad: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Another Way Of Money Ritual
The more you hail them the more the ritual works
All of you that hails them will pay for it

4 Likes

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by phemmyfour: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rabanki:
Good evening Nairalanders. I am a driver who is willing and diligent to work, I need a car for uber weekly remittance, All agreements will be duly signed and code of conducts will not be abused ..

Pls help a brother .. God bless
Are you different from those guys in the video

1 Like

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
AllBlack:
If you wan dey mad. Lagos go help you mad well well.
see crowd

I'm tired of this Lagos. The place is a whole lot. I feel bad for not appreciating Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Amoo89: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Amotekun777:
Funny thing is pple are even hailing and encouraging them. angry

These are the same pple chanting Tinubu and Atiku, I'm not surprised at all. Ignorant BASTARDS!

How low can we go? undecided

Same youths supporting Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by KingofAnambra: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
The 2 of them are igbos, and they can't settle it amicably? Rubbush! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by paskal16: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mtcheww
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by iReddington: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
The one shouting you want to intimidate me - anger, frustration and inferiority complex.

The crowd cheering them on are a sick and pyschotic bunch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Anger is the dangerous most destructive form of mental illness

Now for some stupid rage, their panel beater and spare part dealer would chop their money as no insurance company would pay a dime for their stupidity
If only he did comprehensive insurance as we know most car owner's in our beloved county cruise around with third part insurance which means OYO in case of eventuality

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by GENES11S: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Zane2point4:

I’ve noticed honestly,they’re always driving stubbornly and claiming right

Well, I have driven Corolla for many years and I can tell you that most of the problem is actually from other people.

Nigerians mentality towards Corolla is poor.
Some think, you are the reason why cars and car parts are too expensive.

Some think you are the reason why there are so many car thieves.

Some think that your car is like a snail that can't move and shouldn't be in front of them.

Some think you are the reason Innoson is not selling many cars

Recently, if you are riding a Corolla or camery you are seen as low budget Yahoo boy.

Just try and borrow a friend Corolla for the weekend. You will noticed that suddenly, everyone hates you.

I can never forget one fateful day where a young guy on mecedes Benz 230 made fun of my Corolla and insulted me. I had never seen him b4, we were not even driving. My car was just packed closed to his. grin grin grin

I think a lot of Nigerians are poorly educated and are also frustrated due to the nature of the country's economy. Corolla is just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Note: I also drive BMW, the amount of abuse and disrespect I got with the Corolla is unmatched.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Rita33(f): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=refili7482 post=114388434][/quote]

Scammer
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Golan007: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
GENES11S:

Well, I have driven Corolla for many years and I can tell you that most of the problem is actually from other people.

Nigerians mentality towards Corolla is poor.
Some think, you are the reason why cars and car parts are too expensive.

Some think you are the reason why there are so many car thieves.

Some think that your car is like snail that can't move and shouldn't be in front of them.

Recently, if you are riding a Corolla or camery you are seen as low budget Yahoo boy.

Just try and borrow a friend Corolla for the weekend. You will noticed that suddenly, everyone hates you.

I can never forget one fateful day where a young guy on mecedes Benz 230 made phone of my Corolla and insulted me. I have never seen him b4 we were not even driving. My car was just packed closed to his.

I think a lot of Nigerians are poorly educated and are also frustrated due to the nature of the country. Corolla is just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Note: I also drive BMW, the amount of abuse and disrespect I got with the Corolla is unmatched.

Heya.
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Bluntemperor: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Authoreety:
On purpose?

This is not normal and the Governor should do something urgently to arrest the situation as it's done in broad day light! But why? What manner of angers is this?
How can the youth behave this manner, seen and hailing others to destroy properties without remorse!
Is this the way they want to do in the coming elections and is this the way to rule the Masses?
Something is definitely wrong,for God is not an author of confusion!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by BoogieLab: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol,u get mouth,very wicked comment
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by chucky101(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wild
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by GENES11S: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Golan007:

Heya.

grin grin grin
The funny thing is if I have the money today, I will definitely go for another Corolla (higher model).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Reasonable4me: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
post=114387712:
This is nothing short of madness.
In saner climes, they will both be arrested and confined to a psychiatric hospital.

Even the idiots on the road hailing them and shouting oya you to, go do ur own, are even madder.

Look at them hailing nonsense and rubbish.
Bunch of illiterates and animals.

Calling some people animals is actually an insult to the animal kingdom.
They abound everywhere.

Disgusting and annoying video.

World's most dangerous place to live. Tinubu's Lagos
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Germi9: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Scripted
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by hotseat: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Op. you did a good but ultimately it's a poor job because even after watching the video clip, I still couldn't fathom the reason for this unmitigated madness.

Why vent your anger and frustration on innocent motorists who are equally suffering and smiling just like most ordinary Nigerians?

This is misguided and must be condemned by all sane Nigerians!

At least, the @EndSars protest had a cause not some pure act of criminality as depicted by these hoodlums and miscreants.

Post view:

Ok, two insane barbaric idiots went berserk!

Sorry, Op!
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Look like skit
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Looks like skit
Re: Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Babygreene:
Damn! This is disturbingly disgusting.Black people are very loud.
This is not a black people thing. You tube is full of videos with non blacks acting like this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) / Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.