Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? (2049 Views)

Big Belly After A Miscarriage. / My Breast Is Big But Milk Is Coming Out / Pot Belly: Is It A Sign Of Good Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good day, fellas. I noticed that rich men or men who have made it and living fine, it usually show on their belly. Their belly would look big. grin I would love mine to be that way but not when i am a Broke ass Nigga. grin A girl saw me today and exclaimed that my tommy has gotten big ooo, that i am really enjoying. I wasn't cool with the compliment because i never blow( i still be hustler) and my belle no suppose big. If i don blow or make am, and she told me that, i would be cool with it. Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Mukina2.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
It isn't not a fuvking shit.

And that thing is too common among our Nigerian celebrities.

3 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Scamsupdates: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yeah I'm A Loader And I Have Millions and Potbelly

2 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Scamsupdates: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
Aboki Beach

1 Like

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Scamsupdates:
Aboki Beach

Are you done with BoredBerry, obamamessi and cohorts?

Hey better mind yourself, because it seems like your madness is seasonal. lalasticlalalala aka the famous NL account cloner.

3 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Scamsupdates:
Stipid Aboki Illitrate

Like your papa wer dy carry catapult the hunt lizard for inside mangrove forest before una mama go fit cook pot of soup.

3 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

Not only celebrities. People who are living fine, eating well, eating what they like, what they want, and what they need.

1 Like

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Stallionhorse: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

so your father is a fucccken shiiittt.. Wow!!!
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Not only celebrities. People who are living fine, eating well, eating what they like, what they want, and what they need.

That's not a reason to have potbelly. that's is just a reckless lifestyle and a destruction of the body and it systems.

Even some of the poor masses are so obsessed with this.

7 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Scamsupdates: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

Like your papa wer dy carry catapult the hunt lizard for inside mangrove forest before una mama go fit cook pot of soup.
you no go fit get sense.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by ObamaMessi: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Scamsupdates:
Stipid Aboki Illitrate
I don't expect all this from u.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
so your father is a fucccken shiiittt.. Wow!!!

And what's the reason for this?

Because you were dancing in Dm yet I ignored and even created a chat that's Jeon just messaged you to fill up your ego and save your face from the smackdown?

2 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yes o it is. I myself I have pot belly, courtesy of how my members take good care of me.

1 Like

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Scamsupdates:
you no go fit get sense.
Pot calling kettle black. you ppl here on nl are so funny.

2 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

That's not a reason to have potbelly. that's is just a reckless lifestyle and a destruction of the body and it systems.

Even some of the poor masses are so obsessed with this.

U are wrong. When u starting eating well and living fine, it would show in ur belly. I have met several people like that. The secret is that, they eat what they like, what they want, and/or what they need. Less or no stress and peace of the mind.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are wrong. When u starting eating well and living fine, it would show in ur belly.

ok maybe that's where you store your fat before any other place .

I have met several people like that. The secret is that, the eat what they like, what they want, and/or what they need. Less or no stress and peace of the mind.

By the way have you noticed something?

2 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by iamyemiakins(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2022
Potbelly is not a sign of status.
Potbelly is not a sign of enjoyment.
Potbelly is not an evidence of good living.
Potbelly is a sign of poor health.
Potbelly is evidence of bad nutrition.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Kimiso(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2022
Having pot belly has nothing to do with living at large
Too much of beers and others can also cause that,so some are signs of bad healthy and over grown liver inside the body system

2 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Exkandayee(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are wrong. When u starting eating well and living fine, it would show in ur belly. I have met several people like that. The secret is that, the eat what they like, what they want, and/or what they need. Less or no stress and peace of the mind.
This op is crazy,,,,
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Jeon:

ok maybe that's where you store your fat before any other place .

By the way have you noticed something?
That's not where i store my fat.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
That's not where i store my fat.

Where is your fat stored?

3 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2022
Kimiso:
Having pot belly has nothing to do with living at large
Too much of beers and others can also cause that,so some are signs of bad healthy and over grown liver inside the body system
Is not everyone who drinks Beer that has pot belly ooo. I don't drink Beer either. I just noticed that my tommy is getting big. I don't want it now, not to give people the impression that i am enjoying or i have made it in life. If i don blow, dat one na different thing, i would accept the Pot belly with gladness of heart.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Potbelly is not a sign of status.
Potbelly is not a sign of enjoyment.
Potbelly is not an evidence of good living.
Potbelly is a sign of poor health.
Potbelly is evidence of bad nutrition.

This I have seen.
So, Dangote, Adeleke, Wale Adenuga and the Nairaland C.E.O Seun Osewa who have Pot Belly have poor health? Abi u dey Jones?

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2022
Jeon:

Where is your fat stored?
I don't know but i am not fat.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Kimiso(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Is not everyone who drinks Beer that has pot belly ooo. I don't drink Beer either. I just noticed that my tommy is getting big. I don't want it now, not to give people the impression that i am enjoying or i have made it in life. If i don blow, dat one na different thing, i would accept the Pot belly with gladness of heart.
i said some I didn’t say all
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
I don't know but i am not fat.

You must not be fat in skin to get blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Excess of visceral fat is known as potbelly, in which the abdomen to protruding... this also results to apple body shape.

And again visceral fat is a danger to health, better watch yourself.

And you must be apple shaped if you gain weight and fat in Tommy before anywhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by okoroemeka(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I noticed that rich men or men who have made it and living fine usually show on their belly. Their belly would look big. grin I would love mine to be that way but not when i am a Broke ass Nigga. grin A girl saw me today and exclaimed that my tommy has gotten big ooo, that i am really enjoying. I wasn't cool with the compliment because i never blow( i still be hustler) and my belle no suppose big. If i don blow or make am, and she told me that, i would be cool with it. Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Mukina2.
that fat pot belly is not an evidence of good living but a sure sign of poor lifestyle and impending catastrophic health complications,high intake of calories coupled with a sedentary lifestyle is a killer, causing all sorts of health complications and the first sign is a pot belly.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2022
Jeon:

You must not be fat in skin to get blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Excess of visceral fat is known as potbelly, in which the abdomen to protruding... this also results to apple body shape.

And again visceral fat is a danger to health, better watch yourself.

And you must be apple shaped if you gain weight and fat in Tommy before anywhere else.
Mine is not excess.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Mine is not excess.
Okay. But still visceral fat.
Just watch and maintain yourself .

3 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Jeon:

Okay. But still visceral fat.

Just watch and maintain yourself .
There is no way one would feed well that it won't show in his or body, except the person is a body builder or decides to watch his or her weight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joy of Parenthood / Piles( Haemorrhoids) / Lose Weight Fast With Iaso Tea TLC (new In Nigeria 2018)-pics-video-testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.