Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used (1538 Views)

I Want To Buy Lexus SUV / Why Is Lexus IS 250 Always A Write Off Whenever It's Involved In An Accident? / Is Lexus IS 250 A Good Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Timopea: 12:06am On Jul 03, 2022
Please I just to know if the car get issues?
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Kimiso(m): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2022
Am always happy when people brought up their good plans to nairaland,my own time will surely comes too goodluck brother

15 Likes

Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Cyphar(m): 1:27am On Jul 03, 2022
What I noticed about it is that the car is kinda tight when one is inside because of the small size... But it's a nice car. I like the car.
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by alphabbey1(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2022
Abort the plan. You will feel left out on the long run.... I and my goons make gest of one of our guy at times coz of his IS small compartment...... Go for ES 350 instead since they are on close price range....
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by OfficialDJ: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2022
alphabbey1:
Abort the plan. You will feel left out on the long run.... I and my goons make gest of one of our guy at times coz of his IS small compartment...... Go for ES 350 instead since they are on close price range....
What a ridiculous criteria in advising him to avoid the Is.

9 Likes

Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by alphabbey1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
OfficialDJ:
What a ridiculous criteria in advising him to avoid the Is.
Rest.... The post is directed to OP for decision making and future reference....... if I tell him to put hand in fire, will he put ?
Purpose of the post is for OP to look more into ES......
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by OfficialDJ: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
alphabbey1:

Rest.... The post is directed to OP for decision making and future reference....... if I tell him to put hand in fire, will he put ?
Purpose of the post is for OP to look more into ES......
What info has the 'Op' given to you to make you decipher if leg room is his main criteria?

He has penciled down the Is250 as his preference, and I'm sure having a mamoth sized legroom isn't his priority.

5 Likes

Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by alphabbey1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
OfficialDJ:

What info has the 'Op' given to you to make you decipher if leg room is his main criteria?

He has penciled down the Is250 as his preference, and I'm sure having a mamoth sized legroom isn't his priority.
Whatever you do, don't quote me again please... angry... and I hope you are not the nonsense guy that bought 400k android screen and refused to post the video after making useless promise to do so....

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by OfficialDJ: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
alphabbey1:

Whatever you do, don't quote me again please... angry... and I hope you are not the nonsense guy that bought 400k android screen and refused to post the video after making useless promise to do so....
Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Bizzyliss(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nice ride jare but the car is low some how
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Timopea: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cyphar:
What I noticed about it is that the car is kinda tight when one is inside because of the small size... But it's a nice car. I like the car.

Thanks
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Timopea: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
alphabbey1:

Thanks I currently have a corolla and Camry
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Timopea: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Thanks I'm looking for a sporty faced �
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Timopea: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bizzyliss:
Nice ride jare but the car is low some how

Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by lagusboyyy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Do you also realize that the OP might not know that the IS interior space is compact'
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Timopea: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
lagusboyyy:
Do you also realize that the OP might not know that the IS interior space is compact'

I don't know if it's compact. But then I'll go for Es350 or Rx350 instead.
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by lagusboyyy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Timopea:

Good one bro. Hope you now see that i was right with my response to OfficialDJ.

If your location is having good road,pick the Es350,its a dope ride,otherwise.. Chose the RX.
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Timopea: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
lagusboyyy:

If your location is having good road,pick the Es350,its a dope ride,otherwise.. Chose the RX.
thanks Rx it is
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by alphabbey1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
lagusboyyy:

You dey mind that OfficialDj guy !.... man always feeling pompous with his comments.... is OP now not following same advice he thought is unnecessary and inconsequential !!!...
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by alphabbey1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Timopea:

Good choice bro, ignore that IS. My only concern about it is, it's price is very close to ES, and ES is definitely better with more leg room than it....
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
If you are a tall guy..avoid.your legs go suffer. But na good car
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Elxandre(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
If you are a tall guy..avoid.your legs go suffer. But na good car
is it worse than an 8th gen civic?
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Timopea: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
lagusboyyy:

I don buy RX
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by Timopea: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
alphabbey1:
Good choice bro, ignore that IS. My only concern about it is, it's price is very close to ES, and ES is definitely better with more leg room than it....
Thanks
Re: Guys I Want To Buy Lexus Is 250 Used by lagusboyyy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Timopea:

I don buy RX
Congrats boss.
Wash am for me o.

(1) (Reply)

LEXUS GX460 2012 Crank No Start. / 21 Interesting Features That Make Teslas Unlike Any Other Car / Change Of Ownership:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.