Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl (1942 Views)

Timothy Adegoke: Police Investigation Stalled / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by Ohizman73(m): 4:19am On Jul 03, 2022
I watched a few seconds clip of a viral video of the said girl allegedly to have been used for rituals by a yahoo boy and started barking like a dog. I was perplexed as the events unfolding was real and very disturbing to the eye.and wondered on the circumstances to the issue.Which most news media virtually all focused on a statement by
" the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the Command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi said, the police had begun an investigation into the matter.Although, Oyeyemi did not give the name of the suspected “Yahoo boy”, citing security reasons, he said young lady was alleged to have been been “spiritually and diabolically used” by the suspect, as a result of which she started barking like a dog". by the suspect, as a result of which she started barking like a dog".
The said event which i was concerned was that the girl indeed was yapping like a dog she seemed unbalanced from the video clip i saw she was in a police cell clothed in a white t shirt and all of a sudden unclothed herself and was yapping like a dog. it was a scene that was really really embarrassing to the eye. she was sort of lured to the gate of the cell and handcuffed. that was were the video ended .the online news magazine cited that that paticular video was even the most situable for viewing.

From a basic angle her said behavior is seemly a manifestation of rabies on a good day or substance abuse like wise and believed that she should have been given medical attention instead of being locked in a cell.

However going further i was relieved with further developments.

“Immediately she was brought to the station, her parents were contacted and she was taken to the hospital for medical attention with the help of the police, while the alleged ‘yahoo boy’ was immediately arrested for interrogation,” Oyeyemi said.According to him, the lady had since regained her consciousness while the Commissioner of Police, Lanre Bankole has ordered the transfer of the case to the state’s Criminal Investigation Department for investigation".

It was said the lady has since regained consciousness that is to say she is now ok and balanced. What i was now expecting was the police to now interview the girl to find out what prompted such reaction for her absurd behavior. Because there is on ground an allergation that been she “spiritually and diabolically used” by the suspect, as a result of which she started barking like a dog".

The air as not been cleared as there was mixed reactions to the said events unfolding even when the topic was posted on NAIRALAND.the question on ground that i expected to be cleared is on the issue of her being been “spiritually and diabolically used” which prompted the arrest of her yahoo boyfriend. i expected that with the arrest of the yahoo boyfriend by the police under interrogation he would have finally given NIGERIANS the clue on how this rituals are being performed mainly on girls by these yahoo boys with the intent of their get rich scheme. which prompts them to get at girls pants and all stuff for rituals as this has been the vogue in Nigeria. For this is not the first time we have been hearing about related cases whereby we hear that a girl would turn mad after being dropped by men in a benz or range rover or sort. The said culprits have never been apprehended unlike this one.I expert the Commissioner of Police, Lanre Bankole to finally give an insight on the matter clearly.And the particular girl and yahoo boy given a public chance to narrate their side of the story. As that video clip has gone far even beyond our shores putting the country in bad limelight as the recording of the clip came out from a police cell Nigeria and the police acted very unprofessionally by locking her in a cell in one instance and the other one of them a policeman or woman recorded the video and was behind the circulation on the net.
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by Chochovini: 5:44am On Jul 03, 2022
So it is the name of somebody who did this sort of thing to a fellow that is suposed to be annouced to the whole World that they are protecting for security reason?
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by Ohizman73(m): 5:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Chochovini:
So it is the name of somebody who did this sort of thing to a fellow that is suposed to be annouced to the whole World that they are protecting for security reason?

that is why i said that both the girl and yahoo boy should be given the oppourtunity to give an insight publicly on the said circumstances that brought about such.
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by gentleman82: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2022
This is not end result, I. Was expecting to know what the end investigation and her side of the story would be, Mr end resulter go and get the juicy part of the story and delete this one. The film never end.

2 Likes

Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:20am On Jul 03, 2022
Nigerians are finished with their dirty superstitious belief...so y@ll actually believe she was used for some nonsense ritual by a guy?

Most of you don't reason tho.. grin
Pls release the innocent dude ...if ritual was effective she wouldn't be barking... check her health status and carry out a proper investigation not linking everything to ritual nonsense..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by TheWolfen(m): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2022
It is good to hear that she is okay now.
The last video of her in police cell was very disturbing.
I think she will need more help because the sad event is very traumatic
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2022
TheWolfen:
Can you pls share video or something?
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by TheWolfen(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2022
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by stabilizer: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Peter Obi will never and can never be the president of this country.

Infact he will never be.

Obi is too small to rule a country like Nigeria.

He will either become third or fourth in the presidential race result

I don't even like the shape of his head undecided
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2022
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by ceejayluv(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2022
It's a clear case of drug abuse...
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by Ohizman73(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=gentleman82 post=114370589]This is not end result, I. Was expecting to know what the end investigation and her side of the story would be, Mr end resulter go and get the juicy part of the story and delete this one. The film never end.
[/quo
pls read my post very well

What i was now expecting was the police to now interview the girl to find out what prompted such reaction for her absurd behavior. Because there is on ground an allergation that been she “spiritually and diabolically used” by the suspect, as a result of which she started barking like a dog".

The air as not been cleared as there was mixed reactions to the said events unfolding even when the topic was posted on NAIRALAND.the question on ground that i expected to be cleared is on the issue of her being been “spiritually and diabolically used” which prompted the arrest of her yahoo boyfriend. i expected that with the arrest of the yahoo boyfriend by the police under interrogation he would have finally given NIGERIANS the clue on how this rituals are being performed mainly on girls by these yahoo boys with the intent of their get rich scheme. which prompts them to get at girls pants and all stuff for rituals as this has been the vogue in Nigeria. For this is not the first time we have been hearing about related cases whereby we hear that a girl would turn mad after being dropped by men in a benz or range rover or sort. The said culprits have never been apprehended unlike this one.I expert the Commissioner of Police, Lanre Bankole to finally give an insight on the matter
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by Ohizman73(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2022
TheWolfen:

its like you did not see the full video , i watched the one when she was stripped totally naked in the cell and yapping non stop like a dog ,it was really really traumatic and disturbing and dont even wish such for my worst enemy. only the devil knows what happened there if i did not watch it and was told i would have doubted. like i said both the girl and the boy should be publicly interview to give NIGERIANS insight on what really transpired. that video is far disturbing than even the beheading of the army couple.
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by Ohizman73(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2022
TheWolfen:

I saw it on this webpage

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-yahoo-boy-victim-runs-mad-barks-like-a-dog-strips-herself-nakd-watch-the-ugly-video/

that one is just a mild one,the other one i watched was really really something else. the Devil should intervene in this one cause it something else
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by Ohizman73(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigerians are finished with their dirty superstitious belief...so y@ll actually believe she was used for some nonsense ritual by a guy?

Most of you don't reason tho.. grin
Pls release the innocent dude ...if ritual was effective she wouldn't be barking... check her health status and carry out a proper investigation not linking everything to ritual nonsense..

Exactly her health status should be checked seriously and also proper investigation as i stressed. because till nobody has really been able to give a proper insight on this ritual stuff.
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by jerk: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2022
Ohizman73:

its like you did not see the full video , i watched the one when she was stripped totally naked in the cell and yapping non stop like a dog ,it was really really traumatic and disturbing and dont even wish such for my worst enemy. only the devil knows what happened there if i did not watch it and was told i would have doubted. like i said both the girl and the boy should be publicly interview to give NIGERIANS insight on what really transpired. that video is far disturbing than even the beheading of the army couple.
abeg stop all this lies and stop disturbing us. nothing so serious with the video.
Just look at what this eediot compared with the live video of the army couple beheaded some weeks ago.
You just want clicks for traffic on your blog bcus of that you decided to use different monikers to confuse the ignorant where as the 3 monikers are the same person.
Nobody should click the link because there's is nothing there.
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by Ohizman73(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2022
jerk:
abeg stop all this lies and stop disturbing us. nothing so serious with the video.
Just look at what this eediot compared with the live video of the army couple beheaded some weeks ago.
You just want clicks for traffic on your blog bcus of that you decided to use different monikers to confuse the ignorant where as the 3 monikers are the same person.
Nobody should click the link because there's is nothing there.

you are indeed a JERK and a big one for that matter. who told you i operate a blog or posted any link to the said video. who told you there was nothing serious about that video. That is far traumatic and i insist far more than even the army couple beheading video. it is people like you that operate 3 monikers and despoil this enviable forum.BIG JERK

1 Like

Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by Ohizman73(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Ohizman73:

you are indeed a JERK and a big one for that matter. who told you i operate a blog or posted any link to the said video. who told you there was nothing serious about that video. That is far traumatic and i insist far more than even the army couple beheading video. it is people like you that operate 3 monikers and despoil this enviable forum.BIG JERK

Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by Habayomie(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02
backnbeta:
Naija police is the worst. The lady was kept behind bars half naked! What stopped them from covering her with something? I saw the video and I was moved to tears...even if they think she brought it upon herself, making fun of her in that state is just unfair

Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by Awesome01(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02
I was speechless when i saw the video. How can somebody be this wicked, turning a lady to a mad person barking like a dog just to have money.

God, your mercy don dey too much o. This kind yahoo plus guy wey do this wicked thing should be struck dead by thunder.

Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by whippersnapper(m): 9:22am On Jul 02
I have the video with me. Its so pathetic. A full grown beautiful woman completely naked suddenly goes haywire
1 Like

Re: Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun by Judolisco(m): 9:27am On Jul 02
..make dem hold d boy...I saw d girl yesterday barking like a dog and all I can say is inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
2 Likes
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by Makamatic: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2022
When girls see Osho free , them go want take advantage. only she go take Molly , smoke Canadian loud or collos and still drink many black bullet and she expect not to craze small . Abeg make them free the boy joor
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by TheWolfen(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ohizman73:

The situation is quite pathetic. I agree they both need to be interview. It is very important
Re: End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl by Ohizman73(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
TheWolfen:

The situation is quite pathetic. I agree they both need to be interview. It is very important

thank you for your observation it is indeed very pathetic and traumatic . an insight by both parties on what really transpired is necessary and extremely important.

(1) (Reply)

Army Finds Soldiers Who Attacked WAI Men Nd Court / Nigerian Man Arrested For Robbery In Thailand / Silent Twins: The Haunting Case Of June And Jennifer Gibbons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.