Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,914 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? (419 Views)

Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters / Who Are Tinubu's Parents, Sibling, Schoolmates, Kinsmen? / The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by Kalashnikov49: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Before i even start ...

I want to ask, who are Tinubu's relations from Irabiji in Osun State.

Did he just fall from the Sky like that?.. Is he Oduduwa the god that fell from heaven and started Yoruba race?

Why the shrouded mystery around a man , who controls zombies/miscreants in the SW?

educational qualification...suspect

Family Genelogy....Suspect

Age discrepancies...Suspect

Health Status...suspect

Imagine if this was a Peter Obi..or even the other candidate Atiku...tinubu miscreants will push nonsense narratives to FP..and even encourage smear campaigns against other candidates.

The questions i am asking are not derogatory........

BEFORE HIS ADOPTION, Who are his relatives and Parents from OSUN State!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by Kalashnikov49: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2022
I need Vawulence ANSWERS!!!...LET AGBADO AND CASSAVA ZOMBIES..Give me updates!!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by Ibironke4s: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by article1: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Where is Lai Mohammed? Since his boss the Jagaban won the primary election we have not heard from him. Not even to congratulate his boss.
Lai Mohammed would have been the one to answer OPs questions correctly. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by haffaze777(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2022
He fell from heaven,are you satisfy now or not?

31 Likes

Re: Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by Kalashnikov49: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2022
I am not!!!

Is he a god like oduduwa??

Tell me his relatives bro!!

haffaze777:
He fell from heaven,are you satisfied now or not?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by Kalashnikov49: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2022
That 1 is on serious sabbatical... grin grin grin grin grin grin

article1:
Where is Lai Mohammed? Since his boss the Jagaban won the primary election we have not heard from him. Not even to congratulate his boss.
Lai Mohammed would have been the one to answer OPs questions correctly. grin grin
Re: Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by haffaze777(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I am not!!!

Is he a god like oduduwa??

Tell me his relatives bro!!

He's a god like amadiohagrin
He has no relatives

29 Likes

Re: Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by r4bbit: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2022
LoL

1 Like

Re: Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by Kalashnikov49: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Amadioha didnt fall from heaven as your useless ancestors claim concerning oduduram... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amadioha is an IGBO God!!...Not the Afonja rapist stallion, ODUDUWA that was thrown out of Heaven as a useless traitor.

Now i ask is Tinubu your AFONJA demonic god, without brothers/sisters/biological parents??

Answer me zombie..i am patiently waiting ..spits

haffaze777:

He's a god like amadiohagrin
He has no relatives

1 Like

Re: Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by Kalashnikov49: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2022
I ask again...why is it that Afonjanestern Piglets and dirty swines have abandoned a thread concerning INVESTIGATIVE JORUNALISTIC Questions raised by me??

Why can a supposed benefactor of useless agberos and touts with other teeming zombies, cant be queried about ITS biological situation??

Need Answer...zombies try and earn your useless keep!!
Re: Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery? by haffaze777(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Amadioha didnt fall from heaven as your useless ancestors claim concerning oduduram... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amadioha is an IGBO God!!...Not the Afonja rapist stallion, ODUDUWA that was thrown out of Heaven as a useless traitor.

Now i ask is Tinubu your AFONJA demonic god, without brothers/sisters/biological parents??

Answer me zombie..i am patiently waiting ..spits

Are you now crying because I answered your question?

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Are Complaining: Give Reasons Why You Want To Vote For APC Again. / Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP / Elumelu Congratulates PDP Vice Presidential Candidate, Gov. Okowa On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.