Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Do You Know That It Is God That Is Speaking/calling You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Know That It Is God That Is Speaking/calling You (123 Views)

Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry / Is Speaking In Tongues Trainable Or A Gift? / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know That It Is God That Is Speaking/calling You by Utanisco(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2022
I find it difficult to believe when I hear people talk about that they are being call of God or by God or God speak to them.

Most of the times you will hear in church, our respective pastor be saying God spoke to me, when God called me!

Because satan also talks to people

How will you identify when God is calling you or when God speaks to you

(1) (Reply)

FG Tackles US Senators Over Claims Of Alleged Christian Persecution In Nigeria / That Storm Is Over. / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 137.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.