Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Always Fighting With Their Critics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Always Fighting With Their Critics? (406 Views)

Why Is Everything About Obi And His Supporters Always Fake? / Viral Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying To God Before Fighting With Insurgents / The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Always Fighting With Their Critics? by hotspec(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2022
I've observed across all social media platforms and even physical discussions that Tinubu's supporters are always eager to fight anyone that criticize their principal, especially the OBIdient and ATIKUlated supporters. But I still don't know why.
Your opinions are welcomed.

PS: Get your PVC and be ready to participate in the forth coming general elections.
Re: Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Always Fighting With Their Critics? by Jostoman: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Not only Peter Obi or Atiku if you want know just post something about Sowore they will still attack Sowore.
Re: Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Always Fighting With Their Critics? by sleek214(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Both PO and Tinubu supporters are online bullies/terrorists
Re: Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Always Fighting With Their Critics? by wallarwallar(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Who are you supporting oga cos everybody jst dey mention tinubu name to trend. It does not matter who win 2023 d most important thing is to get d bearing of ur life and get busy with ur life
Re: Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Always Fighting With Their Critics? by Oplomo: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
There is no group of people more foulmouthed than Tinubu's online urchins and goons. Most of them are so bitter and sound like people raised without parental love.

These untrained simian monkeys degraded the highest office in the land by calling their own president a "a drunkard" and the wife 'a shepopotamus".

They made other youths swear to teach them the home training their broken homes could not give them. I don't hesitate to wield my big stick on the empty skulls of these Tinubu agbero scallywags and NURTW baboons whenever they fall outta line. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Will Peter Obi Tackle Insecurity If He Wins. / When Will The Massacred People In Awkusu Get Justice From Peter Obi? / Sanusi Better VP Candidate Than Datti Baba-ahmed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.