Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics (5359 Views)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Ganduje, El-rufai, Gbajabiamila, Fashola, Jostle For Positions In Tinubu Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by inoki247: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
oilykid:

Dave umahi have built more flyovers and roads than any governor in Ekiti, ondo,Osun combined together. Infact there are more infrastructure in Ebonyi than there are in Osun ekiti and Ondo combined together.

Anambra already have many malls both in Awka, onitsha and Nnewi.

And for your info, next mall owned by obi is currently under construction both in anambra and imo

Lol simple question u dey du Shalaye if Anambra economy is so great the way you guys av made us to believe why did Obi go to Abuja to open a mall dere and not start from his state and region...

I'm sure na after the abuse wey people don give him na him mak am consider having a branch in Anambra and Imo....

even your best candidate and a former governor couldn't believe in the state he ruled buh you're here crying up nd down castigating someone that have business and have believe in the state he ruled and av never ruled your state or your region before ...

You people should keep looking for excuse...

1 Like

Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by lonecatt(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ttalk:

If criminals were the one that brought Peter Obi and are still promoting him according to you.

How do you want Nigerians to vote Obi that came to power through the effort of criminals

Criminals such as orji kalu, peter obi is not one
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by Buccalcavity2: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
lonecatt:
My point is you cannot compare the structure of lagos state which is cosmopolitan and has a large convergence of people of Various tribes working hard and making efforts to see the stare moving forward to a lesser state like anambra that does not have same similarities.

Are you saying that those of other tribes who have immensely worked towards the progress of the state do not deserve such inclusion the governance of the state even though it is not mandatory?

If there are other tribes in anambra state working in their population to the progress and and growth of anambra state , i bet they will be recognized and included in governance of the state.
Your 2nd paragraph exposed your hypocrisy. 'deserve' and ' even though it's not mandatory' shouldn't be in the same statement.
There are other tribes in Anambra State working population. I lived and worked in Anambra and I know there are business communities, civil servants and private firm workers of other tribes. They are not just seen as part of Anambra.
I don't do tribal issues though. Its pointless.

1 Like

Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by MetaPhysical: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Can someone please show us any of Peter Obi's cabinet members like 10 years after he left governor office. I want to check something grin

BLANK

1 Like

Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by akezn: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
And how have they benefitted us in the country?

Abeg shift.

Obi all the way jare.

KingofAnambra:
Can someone please show us any of Peter Obi's cabinet members like 10 years after he left governor office. I want to check something grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by oilykid(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
inoki247:

Lol simple question u dey du Shalaye if Anambra economy is so great the way you guys av made us to believe why did Obi go to Abuja to open a mall dere and not start from his state and region...

I'm sure na after the abuse wey people don give him na him mak am consider having a branch in Anambra and Imo....

even your best candidate and a former governor couldn't believe in the state he ruled buh you're here crying up nd down castigating someone that have business and have believe in the state he ruled and av never ruled your state or your region before ...

You people should keep looking for excuse...
And I have answered your question, there were already malls in Anambra and those there were already serving the population there. When Anambra population increased,h e saw the need for it in anambra and brought it there. When he was in power, he brought many companies to Anambra.

Tinubu your personal lord and savior still goes on foreign medical trip including when he was in power. He didn't believe in Lagos to handle his health for him unlike obi that was using Anambra hospital even when he was in Power.
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by lonecatt(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

Your 2nd paragraph exposed your hypocrisy. 'deserve' and ' even though it's not mandatory' shouldn't be in the same statement.
There are other tribes in Anambra State working population. I lived and worked in Anambra and I know there are business communities, civil servants and private firm workers of other tribes. They are not just seen as part of Anambra.
I don't do tribal issues though. Its pointless.
Yes not mandatory but a social obligation and i stand by that statement.

what is the population and number of outsiders imparting in the anambra economy? bring their numbers and place that of lagos side by side and you do the decision if you were a governor
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by inoki247: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
oilykid:

SW is the most backward region in southern Nigeria, that's why they all claim to be lagosians.

It's only in SW that they still believe that chopping off human head will make you rich. Go to most villages in SW and you will weep.

It's like they have all been knocked off from civilization

Lol south west is the most backward region and when Ondo Owo church catholic massacre happen na ur people still full the numbers.....

God forbid if something similar happens in CAC in your region God forbid you think you can see up to 10 Yoruba names dere....

Your region should be the one with the Tag backward region cos people from oda region hardly go dere to hustle....

Where you people Called backward region ur people still dey rush dere....

I don't live in Lagos in my street here ur people plenty wey leave dere barren region and come and hustle here push wheel Barrow selling phone accessories, see dem inside holdup selling wiper and some open shops nd u still dey call my region backwards wen odas cant even come to ur region to hustle....

1 Like

Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by oilykid(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
inoki247:

Lol south west is the most backward region and when Ondo Owo church catholic massacre happen na ur people still full the numbers.....

God forbid if something similar happens in CAC in your region God forbid you think you can see up to 10 Yoruba names dere....

Your region should be the one with the Tag backward region cos people from oda region hardly go dere to hustle....

Where you people Called backward region ur people still dey rush dere....

I don't live in Lagos in my street here ur people plenty wey leave dere barren region and come and hustle here push wheel Barrow selling phone accessories, see dem inside holdup selling wiper and some open shops nd u still dey call my region backwards wen odas cant even come to ur region to hustle....

And your people living in SE nko. Go to Aba and onitsha and see your people there.

Nigerians are also in Somali,Benin, Togo and it doesn't mean that those places are better than Nigeria.

Business men will always move to places that they are lesser competition. That's basic economics. East is already saturated with commercial activities, that's why other igbos are moving to other places where it's lesser to dominate there.
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by Norwichsailor(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
lonecatt:
Mention a state aside lagos from the southwest that has outsiders in their cabinets like lagos state
If someone like tinubu who started the trend in 1999 with the turn of democracy it probably would have been a different story. So now answer my question abi it's only igbo people that live in anambra after all the development and giant strides by obi? No nau don't disappoint me mention names bruh
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by inoki247: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
oilykid:

And your people living in SE nko. Go to Aba and onitsha and see your people there.

Nigerians are also in Somali,Benin, Togo and it doesn't mean that those places are better than Nigeria.

Business men will always move to places that they are lesser competition. That's basic economics. East is already saturated with commercial activities, that's why other igbos are moving to other places where it's lesser to dominate there.

Lol Business men will always move and other places you see Nigerians moves to av u eva see them claiming dey ar more dan the citizen or calling where dey hustle and his giving dem what dey want from life backward....

If where you're coming from is so good and not backward why leave there to a backward region in search of a better life....

And the population of Yoruba doing business in your region if we sum dem up dey can never be up to igbo population in Ibadan alone....
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by lonecatt(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Norwichsailor:

If someone like tinubu who started the trend in 1999 with the turn of democracy it probably would have been a different story. So now answer my question abi it's only igbo people that live in anambra after all the development and giant strides by obi? No nau don't disappoint me mention names bruh
started which trend ? it is a social obligation which any conscientious person would do.
the number of outsiders are too much , their contributions are much , besides lagos is overtly cosmopolitan. even sanwolu has some outsiders as aides , that is what any rational being will do.
now name any other state with such composure of government from the southwest.
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by oilykid(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
inoki247:

Lol Business men will always move and other places you see Nigeria moves to av u eva see them claiming dey ar more dan the citizen or calling where dey hustle and his giving dem what dey want from life backward....

If where you're coming from is so good and not backward why leave there to a backward region in search of a better life....
You are not making sense. You ended up saying nothing. Chinese and indians are also in Nigeria. I guess Nigeria is better than china too
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by Duru009(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
TINUBU has really benefited in this dullard govt.....
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by Buccalcavity2: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
lonecatt:
Yes not mandatory but a social obligation and i stand by that statement.

what is the population and number of outsiders imparting in the anambra economy? bring their numbers and place that of lagos side by side and you do the decision if you were a governor

'deserve' - obligation and 'even though it's not mandatory' - no obligation
No need for arrogant ignorance.
I'm not population authority except you want me to bandy figures like PO. I only responded to your 'If there are other tribes in anambra state working in their population to the progress and and growth of anambra state , i bet they will be recognized and included in governance of the state.'
There are other tribes. No twist

1 Like

Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by lonecatt(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

'deserve' - obligation and 'even though it's not mandatory' - no obligation
No need for arrogant ignorance.
I'm not population authority except you want me to bandy figures like PO. I only responded to your 'If there are other tribes in anambra state working in their population to the progress and and growth of anambra state , i bet they will be recognized and included in governance of the state.'
There are other tribes. No twist
Oga what are the numbers compared to outsiders in lagos? talking about ignorance you can not overlook numbers.
do you know how many parents teachers association composing of outsiders that have contributed in the growth of schools and by extension education in lagos state?
this is only education o
oga give me numbers and instances in anambra state and stop speaking big grammars
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by inoki247: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
oilykid:

You are not making sense. You ended up saying nothing. Chinese and indians are also in Nigeria. I guess Nigeria is better than china too

Chinese and India are also in NIGERIA buh are dey more dan the indigene of where they stay as u guys dey always claim...

Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis that go to oda countries to hustle are not even up to 15 percent of there population that's to show you there are people that have one or two things dey are doing In there country nd dey still believe in dere country....

Buh you people Love Biafra the people living in your region isn't up to the people living outside cos you people don't even believe in your region Instead u guys keep entering night bus dey abandon ur region...

if we sum up the Yoruba doing Business in Aba and all your region with the one selling agbo as u always claim dey are not up to igbos doing business in Ibadan alone....

1 Like

Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by Buccalcavity2: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
lonecatt:
Oga what are the numbers compared to outsiders in lagos? talking about ignorance you can not overlook numbers.
do you know how many parents teachers association composing of outsiders that have contributed in the growth of schools and by extension education in lagos state?
this is only education o
oga give me numbers and instances in anambra state and stop speaking big grammars
You should have factored numbers before you made that careless statement just to push your point.
Open a thread for the numbers.
You hypocrisy and misinformation have been called out. Moving on...
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by BadmusYemi(f): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Op please take note that:

Dr. Leke Pitan, a former commissioner for health in Lagos, under Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was appointed chairman of National Agricultural Extension Research Liaison Services in Zaria. The MD of Bank of industry is Kayode Pitan. Perhaps the similarities in the two name is responsible for your oversight.

Cheers
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by lonecatt(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

You should have factored numbers before you made that careless statement just to push your point.
Open a thread for the numbers.
You hypocrisy and misinformation have been called out. Moving on...
Nothing have been called out and dont run away .
Come and give us the numbers of outsiders residing and contributing to the lagos state economy, side by side that of anambra state. a pry school pupil will give the answers easily. no need for name calling
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by oghalebros(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu is my candidate..............
He has a track record of good leadership. Age doesn't determine a good leader.

1 Like

Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by oilykid(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
inoki247:

Chinese and India are also in NIGERIA buh are dey more dan the indigene of where they stay as u guys dey always claim...

Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis that go to oda countries to hustle are not even up to 15 percent of there population that's to show you there are people that have one or two things dey are doing In there country nd dey still believe in dere country....

Buh you people Love Biafra the people living in your region isn't up to the people living outside cos you people don't even believe in your region Instead u guys keep entering night bus dey abandon ur region...

if we sum up the Yoruba doing Business in Aba and all your region with the one selling agbo as u always claim dey are not up to igbos doing business in Ibadan alone....
Like I said you are not making sense. You will always end up not making sense. Atleast you have agreed that those people are in Nigeria and Nigeria is not better than their country.

Population of Anambra alone is morethan that of ekiti,Osun,ondo combined together. SE still remains the most densely populated region in Nigeria.
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by inoki247: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
oilykid:

Like I said you are not making sense. You will always end up not making sense. Atleast you have agreed that those people are in Nigeria and Nigeria is not better than their country.

Population of Anambra alone is morethan that of ekiti,Osun,ondo combined together. SE still remains the most densely populated region in Nigeria.

Lol you're more Dan dem nd wen dey show you the Datas of kids registering for Jamb, people registering for INEC and people wu uses the internet more you people will come online and call it fake cos is not going your way.....

You people believe all everything must only favor you guys and you believe in invisible Data that can not be proven or av any documentation....
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by oilykid(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
inoki247:

Lol you're more Dan dem nd wen dey show you the Datas of kids registering for Jamb, people registering for INEC and people wu uses the internet more you people will come online and call it fake cos is not going your way.....

You people believe all everything must only favor you guys and you believe in invisible Data that can not be proven or av any documentation....
Okay.
Let me go and rest .

When I come back from the my Sunday hangout, we will continue this discussion
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by Ttalk: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
oilykid:

Even Nnamdi Kanu would give you a dirty slap for this shameless lie. Them take lie swear for you ni. Anambra the most densely populated in Nigeria? Peter Obi will disown you for this lie
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by oilykid(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ttalk:
[/b]

Even Nnamdi Kanu would give you a dirty slap for this shameless lie. Them take lie swear for you ni. Anambra the most densely populated in Nigeria? Peter Obi will disown you for this lie
Did I see Anambra or SE. Learn how to read and comprehend first before arguing
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by emee701(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
oilykid:

chineese and indians dont hawk gala and lacasera in traffic and half of chineese and indians arent outside their country
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by Norwichsailor(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
lonecatt:
started which trend ? it is a social obligation which any conscientious person would do.
the number of outsiders are too much , their contributions are much , besides lagos is overtly cosmopolitan. even sanwolu has some outsiders as aides , that is what any rational being will do.
now name any other state with such composure of government from the southwest.
You're a funny man
I asked you a question first, you replied with a question of which I gave you an answer to. Now instead of answering my own question, you are asking me another one and you seriously expect me to reply your question when it's obvious you have no respect for rules of a discussion. When you answer my question I'll answer your 2nd question .
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by Donaluta(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
No worry when I remember you..I go login my mod account ban you for 3 years.. Una go just dey behave like almajiri
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by oilykid(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
emee701:
chineese and indians dont hawk gala and lacasera in traffic and half of chineese and indians arent outside their country
Your brothers are in their thousands during agbero work in pH
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by kingjiss: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics

https://za.opera.news/za/en/politics/e35e07bcbf41205cd0b72d2adaecc7b

Mynd44 Seun see something

Group of criminals
Re: Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics by toneroforever(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
OP u r quite funny.Hope u r aware that Lagos was developed with federal finances & not Yoruba generated funds. Just like Abuja of today, that's how Lagos was back then. So if the capital is moved from Abj tomorrow will Abj indigenes claim that they developed FCT,"NO". Come on,u should be smart enough to know that virtually every tribe in Nigeria is resident in Lagos in their thousands and in some cases like the Igbos in their hundreds of thousands. To pick one or two technocrats from a non Yoruba tribe is quite commendable since Naija is deep into tribalism but it's not totally out of place since those guys will add value to governance. In Oyo, Ogun,Osun,Ekiti & Ondo,do we have such scenarios where other tribes form part of the cabinet. I don't know Sha but I do know that very few Nigerian states appoint others as commissioners so it's not limited to Peter Obi's when he was a governor. I respect Tinubu in that regard but if I want a president of Yoruba extraction,I'd prefer Osibanjo,Adeshina of Afdb or Fashola as well as a host of other decent Yorubas. Other tribes in Naija: Hausa,Igbo,Ijaw,Edo, Middle belt,Fulani,Niger deltan tribes, northern minorities etc also have sound minds(men& women) who can turn this country around & lead us in the path of progress. As a country,we are clearly at crossroads so I sincerely believe that any person that is 18+ should be aware of the hardship & deterioration in the standard of living that we all have experienced in the past 7+ years so let's all leave our personal interests and do what ever our conscience tell us is best cos whatever we decide will be faced by us all especially the average Nigerian. God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls / Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police / Atiku Launches 2019 Presidential Ambition In Full Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.