Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Join Property Request Group - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Join Property Request Group (395 Views)

Property Request ... Make A Request Or Solve A Request... Agent & Client Forum / Property Request In Lagos / Used The Link Below To Join Property Request Only Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Property Request Group by damoobaba: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2022
In case you're interested in joining a property request Group on WHATSAPP where you can make Requests for properties your urgently need from fellow PROFESSIONAL REALTORS, chat me on 08033322441.
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2023
damoobaba:
In case you're interested in joining a property request Group on WHATSAPP where you can make Requests for properties your urgently need from fellow PROFESSIONAL REALTORS, chat me on 08032344801.

Shey Ba yo ni oruko oshi ti awon eyan mashafani ti won ni e so e?

Abi?

Walai, omo ba idojuti ati ibanuje ni when we're done. grin grin

That vileness you're looking for in my mouth, I will give you a truckload of it to last you for all of your life.
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 1:16am On Feb 19, 2023
damoobaba:
In case you're interested in joining a property request Group on WHATSAPP where you can make Requests for properties your urgently need from fellow PROFESSIONAL REALTORS, chat me on 08032344801.

Ba ekun...you wan keep quiet?

I dey wait you.
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 1:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Re: Join Property Request Group by damoobaba: 1:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Leoniine:
O ma so fun mi leni, bo de je ola de ni, nkan ti mo ra ni igba e ti mi o san owo (e), because I don't understand.

I don't understand, omo Babalola.

You're think because you're supposedly "anonymous", you fit run your mouth to strangers anyhow abi?

De hin leyin mi o.

That devil that is pushing you...control it and tell it to keep off my back!!! I am not the cause of your misery!

Use fifty years to think up a response...I'll be here.

Lol, am not after your worthless life. Your bitterness is enough to kill you. Irrespective of the grammar you spew, people like us are happy cos we were brought with the right values and this can be seen in who we eventually turned out to be. Do a proper research of my family name in my hometown. It's a name filled with honour and dignity, your view and all your gibberish does not affect OUR GREAT NAME. The lifestyles of wh*res like Tonto dike, tiwa savage and your like has no ACCEPTABLE PLACE in our own culture, if it was accepted, men will not be tossing tonto here and there and somebody's son would have found Tiwa one day but who will take such to their parent, they're just objects of pleasure and entertainment, their wh*rish names and personalities will end with them, nothing to celebrate there.
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 1:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 1:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Omoooo.

No wonder you know so much about prostitutes and useless women.

Just look at. 😅😅😅

I can really see it.
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 1:54am On Feb 19, 2023
^ Come and tell me the sexual services these women offer to different men o. grin grin grin
Re: Join Property Request Group by damoobaba: 1:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Leoniine:

Werey dey do copy and paste. Him brain don dey skip. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh yes, I know you down to your worthless village in Iseyin and I am sure that stupid lineage will be very proud to see you defending their honor like this.

Omo irankiran.

Whatever you're saying probably makes you feel good, but we know it doesn't usually last more than a night even when you smoke your roofies. It wouldn't take long before your bitterness and despair takes over again, you can continue to push your failed mission but I can assure you that nonsense has no place in our culture.
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 1:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 2:06am On Feb 19, 2023
damoobaba:
Whatever you're saying probably makes you feel good,

I see you that what you're saying makes you feel good.

Tell me you're happy with the deplorable state of your life, Bayo.

Tell me!

When you see your parents and the squalor you live in in real life, do you feel a sense of joy and pride?

At your underachievement and stagnancy in life?

but we know it doesn't usually last more than a night even when you smoke your roofies.

Oh yeah. My feel good moment last a night, but your lack and sadness has lasted for years and will continue to be so.

Add ontop that a generational burden that has been existing for decades.

Guy, won ti de e. You're under an i de. Goan do iribomi and free yourself so you can progress. 😂😂😂

Abu you're satisfied with the condition of your life and the state it is becoming?

It wouldn't take long before your bitterness and despair takes over again,

When dem sack you comot for your last teaching job sef? Watin you do? Insubordination? Theft? Assault? Molestation?

Real talk. Tell me. 🤔😅

you can continue to push your failed mission but I can assure you that nonsense has no place in our culture.

Oga, focus on your failed life first before you come to lecture me about a mission or not.

Eish.

Bastard sef dey claim culture.

Iyanu ma po o.
Re: Join Property Request Group by damoobaba: 2:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Leoniine:

Bayo Babalola Damola, aka damoobaba, tell me which one of these women is an object of pleasure and entertainment; the one that has a whorish name and personality, and the one not deserving of a celebration.

You come from a great family with good name yet you're this viciously and h8fully misogynistic to women? Women you don't know from Adam online?

Shey you dey whine me ni?

Lol, a woman scorned, we know how you all act. Small by small madness until it destroys you. The lives of Tonto, Tiwa and their likes are very well reported, imagine omah lay sending flowers to tiwa, bobo wan take him share. If they're good as home makers, somebody's son would have found tiwa and Tonto a long time ago, who wants damaged products like that to carry their children. Their lifestyle is just for entertainment, news about them brings money for reporters, blogs etc and men use them for pleasure.
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 2:12am On Feb 19, 2023
Oloshi, where you run go?

Abi you log offline, dey view as guest?

Man wey dey run for war? 🤣😅🤣😅

Yet you dey drag feminists?

LMAOOOOOOO.
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 2:21am On Feb 19, 2023
Re: Join Property Request Group by damoobaba: 2:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Leoniine:

Exactly why I am asking you to tell me how the women in your families are behaving too nau.

Gbogbo won ti da le mo su tan. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. So much for culture.

Warra pity.

Mugu dey use "lol" cover face and shame.

Dude, you don dance naked enter market square na.

Who still dey decieve you say you get dignity?

Nor be your baga wan dey drag my lineage before? E don dey cool for your body abi? Nice one...good. Good.

Okay, I can see you're running out of lines, and I can see you're stylish attacking the women now just to cover up and make it seem like you're addressing me.

But I will tell you this for free now, Bayo Babalola of Gbaruff Royals Destructive Properties, your opinion of those women is yours and yours alone, and I will not be dragged into that tricky whirlpool you think you have craftily created.

I'm smart. 😅

For as long as you cannot use your opinion of those women to collect the new naira notes, it remains worthless and I will not respond to you henceforth on whatever you say about them.

If to say na your mama pour blood for your head when she be dey labour, you quote me and insult or attack me directly or in reference to.

Stupeed thing.

Ewo bo shey ri.

Oloju yobo.

Funny, but if this is how you fight, then you've chosen your style. I dont fight at gutter levels, I dont fight when at my opponents strength, I dont fight when my opponent is fully ready to fight, I dont fight with the weapon my opponent puts out to fight. I FIGHT at my own convenience, with my own way and at a location convenient for me. Mind the kind of people you choose to fight with, it doesn't make sense fighting the wind.
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
damoobaba:
In case you're interested in joining a property request Group on WHATSAPP where you can make Requests for properties your urgently need from fellow PROFESSIONAL REALTORS, chat me on 08033322441.

I hope anyone, whoever comes across this thread and is thinking of reaching out to you for business sees what dreg of a despicable and destitute, d****** being you are.

I hope.

Mr. SHIT. E. O. of De Royals Properties or whatever.
Re: Join Property Request Group by Leoniine(f): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
damoobaba:

Instead of you to focus on how to make your life better and to make your parents eat the fruits of their labour over you after all these years, you appointed yourself as a judge of morality and women's police online, looking for who to put in line and shaming your mother, not me.

Oloshi omo ***.

I think say you get mouth before ni?

O shey tan, your reptilian self is talmabout how you only fight at your convenience yada yada yada.

🤣🤣🤣

Shey you've gone through my posts' history very well, looking for what to use against me in return back?

I will plead with you to double your efforts, because you've so stepped on my tail and crossed the line.

I will drag you till the ends of hell that you will beg for mercy.

This is just the beginning...

(1) (Reply)

Oil Company In Rivers Fully Functional / SoLD OUT; Luxury 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex For Sale In Katampe Extension / Affordable Solar CCTV Camera For Your Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.