Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra (999 Views)

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Update From . COM

UDOKABESTLUV, Reporting From Anambra.

Men of the Anambra State Police Command on Saturday, July 2, arrested one Mrs Onwanna Nnenna ‘F’ Age 29yrs old from Nando, Anambra East for attempted murder that happened at Otu street, Awada Onitsha, Reports.

According to the command spokesperson, DSP Ikenga Tochukwu, preliminary investigation revealed that the victim, one miss Ijeoma Nwafor, 14year old, native of Achalla, Anambra East was pushed down from a four storey building by the suspect, when she was beating her.

Tochukwu added that the victim was the house help to the suspect.

The Spokesperson added that the suspect has been detained, while the victim is receiving treatment in a hospital.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mrs Onwanna Nnenna

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
angry

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by stabilizer: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obi is a dirty murder fucker including Tinubu the dirtiest murder fucker and the main definition of dirtiness is ATIKU in a murder fucking way ....

We should not forget that these three musketeers are best friends who have collectively partake in one or more financial crime together. Don't be deceived by the fake party they use as their shield to pose themselves as enemies, it's all a game.

No matter who win or loose, all of them woild still collectively suck this nation. Remember Atiku lost to Buhari, but Atiku was the one that paid Yusuf bride price on his wedding day.

All of them deserve red card (disqualification).
Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by illicit(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
All this househelps no dey get parents

Who dey born dem sef

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by Creamypie(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
She should be thrown from same four storey building. D same spot she threw her from
Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by bewla(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wickedness long
Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by sammysneh(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
I don't know why igbos women like treating maid like trash

I hope she survives it
Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
sammysneh:
I don't know why igbos women like treating maid like trash

I hope she survives it
Stop blaming our igbo women, it is against our tradition to do so.

Rather, I suggest we blame fulani herdsmen, dss, army, Buhari or Tinubu. angry
Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by gentle136(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Mrs Onwanna Nnenna
Shun tribalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by Karlovych: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
embarassed Piggery women and wickedness is like bread and butter, spits.
Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why are most ibo women too heartless to their maids.why why why.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by Rutheby(f): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Her face shouldn't be covered. How can someone be this wicked. If she has a child, they should do same to the child. Rubbish!
Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by zubimete(f): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wicked soul
Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by SlavaUkraini: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wicked Woman... No matter the offence, you don't push someone from a 4 storey building...

The young girl is a real cat with nine lives and I pray she recovers speedily.

See the Woman Breasts... The thing be like wetin fall from 10 storey building.

Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Why are Igbo women this wicked to their maids? I can't even say what I've seen them do.
Very heartless something
Re: Woman Arrested For Pushing Her Househelp From A Four-storey Building In Anambra by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 04, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Vs President Ahmed Tinubu, Cold War Erupt Bloody / Devil's Apostle / World Cup Journalists Robbed In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.